• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask Twig Pentagram anything.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
I've been on this forum for months now and I figured I'd give my fellow RFers a chance to get to know me a little better, therefore ask me anything.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Are the rumors about you & Halle Berry true?
What do you think the most significant developments are in the history of machine tools?
Who is your favorite Bond actor?
Do you prefer northern or southern Chinese food?
And finally.....is Angellous your daddy too?

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Are the rumors about you & Halle Berry true?
What do you think the most significant developments are in the history of machine tools?
Who is your favorite Bond actor?
Do you prefer northern or southern Chinese food?
And finally.....is Angellous your daddy too?
#1- I don't think so.

#2- I like the power drill.

#3- Sean Connery. ( I hope I spelled his name right.)

#4- I hate Chinese food.

#5- I hope not.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
What does twig pentagram mean?
Twig is a nick name given to me by my peers. A pentagram is a five pointed star. The five pointed star is a very meaningful symbol to me. One of the things it represents is the human body or as we would say in our circle the "Arm Leg Leg Arm Head".

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Here's something that the closest people to me don't even know. I'm a symbolic luciferian and a member of the Luciferian Research Society. If you read this then its your turn to tell me a secret about yourself. Failure to do so will result in absolutely nothing happening.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here's something that the closest people to me don't even know. I'm a symbolic luciferian and a member of the Luciferian Research Society. If you read this then its your turn to tell me a secret about yourself.
I voted for George McGovern....a Democrat for president.

Alceste

Vagabond
For starters, I am a luciferian who thinks that all deities are symbols from the human mind. Archetypes which I can aspire to be like or seperate from.

Well, now, that is interesting. I think so too. :) I am most fond of Sarasvati and Guan Yin in that context.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Well, now, that is interesting. I think so too. :) I am most fond of Sarasvati and Guan Yin in that context.
I do not know much about those deities, but you have sparked my interest. I'm a do some research on them and see if I could add them to my pantheon.

David69

Angel Of The North
Why the interest in Lucifer?

Luciferian Research Society. Was this set up because there is not much info on Lucifer?

To me Lucifer is the subconscious of man. I came to this conclusion because of personal experience. How have you experienced the angel of light and how did you realise it was the lord of communication/Lucifer?

what does satan mean to you and what is he compared to Lucifer

Last edited:

kutulu

Here's something that the closest people to me don't even know. I'm a symbolic luciferian and a member of the Luciferian Research Society. If you read this then its your turn to tell me a secret about yourself. Failure to do so will result in absolutely nothing happening.

i screwed my cousin.... it could have been better....:no:

Nisou Kitsune

Resident Anime Freak
I hope you kid?

I am secretly talking with my ex and my mother does not know. He wants to get back together, marry and get me pregnant :areyoucra