• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a lesbian

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm, I think maybe? I've joked that I'd sleep with Patrick Stewart if he asked, but it's just a joke due to how amazing that man is, I'm not really physically attracted to him.

If I were to answer seriously, I found Johnny Depp attractive for a little bit, possibly enough to be slightly curious. But I think it's because he's had some roles where he had feminine features and the like.

As I said in another post I recently made, I don't feel any kind of disgust with men or their bodies. It's just like a big neutral thing. So I guess that means if I really, really liked a man enough, and they had enough feminine features to lead to a bit of a physical attraction, maybe I could make it work. I'm not sure. I feel like I'm on the far end of the Kinsey scale but are any of us really at 100% or 0%? I honestly don't know.

I find myself in the same boat in regards to men. I can appreciate a certain type of physique but it simply doesn't get my juices running. I can't say absolutely it could never happen, but it hasn't since I became aware of sexuality.

I'm also on the far end of the scale. In fact, when I was a teenager, I was somewhat upset at myself for NOT being attracted to men. Sort of seemed like I was excluding half the population for no good reason. other than, of course, I was simply not attracted.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I find myself in the same boat in regards to men. I can appreciate a certain type of physique but it simply doesn't get my juices running. I can't say absolutely it could never happen, but it hasn't since I became aware of sexuality.

I'm also on the far end of the scale. In fact, when I was a teenager, I was somewhat upset at myself for NOT being attracted to men. Sort of seemed like I was excluding half the population for no good reason. other than, of course, I was simply not attracted.

When I was trying to be straight (in HS, living in the closet; or after Mom died and I was all about Jesus), I felt this kind of cognitive dissonance where I was confusing aesthetic appreciation for the possibility of eroticism and arousal.

I could see a man and think “he looks good!”

But then if I imagined being in his embrace, if the aesthetic appreciation is supposed to become sex, the sex switch just doesn’t seem to get thrown in my brain.

Ha I know what you mean, aside from the aforementioned reasons for trying to be straight, it would also make finding dates and lovers a lot easier!

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
If that were true guys wouldn't be more attracted to certain shapes of women.

I don't think gay is natural but I don't get grossed out by the lesbian thing. But guys with guys, gag!
Lol. It is what it is.

Fortunately not all men are attracted to the same shape women..
To be honest I do not care for too much of anything.
Neat is better, what ever the size.

And working up to it is more fun and sexy than the arriving. And the after glow should be enjoyed at leisure. It is not a signal for a major frenzied clean up operation. Good things take plenty of time. You do not remember orgasms you remember how you got there and the whole occasion. Difference between off the shelf and made to measure, craft work or commodity.

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I… can only assume this is milk from the Greek island? What is this lmao
I wish it were something you could actually buy.

It's from a TV show called A Touch Of Cloth, which was a spoof of gritty detective dramas. There's a lesbian couple who satirise televisions tokenism of non-heterosexual relationships. There's a lot of prop and sight gags, one of my favourites being the below.

ECFwi0nXsAAIMjr.jpg

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How do you deal with humans who seeing you going to hell for being lesbian?

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
How do you deal with humans who seeing you going to hell for being lesbian?

I am not lesbian but many religious people see me going to hell for being atheist.

If i feel like answering such ignorance there are several replies i could give.

Of course the ignorant one making the claim would consider it an insult to their religion. Consider, it works both ways

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I am not lesbian but many religious people see me going to hell for being atheist.

If i feel like answering such ignorance there are several replies i could give.

Of course the ignorant one making the claim would consider it an insult to their religion. Consider, it works both ways
For me as a religious person it is not up to me to judge others, only God can do that.
I understand why atheists do see it as wrong or strange for a God to judge Gods own creation too.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
For me as a religious person it is not up to me to judge others, only God can do that.
I understand why atheists do see it as wrong or strange for a God to judge Gods own creation too.

That only works if you believe in a god. An atheist doesn't so its more a case of thinking it strange that the believer believes there is a god to judge