• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask a fotune-teller

terryboy

Mt husband was born at noon on 11/20/1965 in Kuwait (they are 7 and a half hours ahead of U.S.A.
Thanks

Hi elmarna,

Your husband has a round face. He's masculine and well mannered. He's generous, straightforward and a little impatient. He likes social activities and makes friends easily. He probably left home when he was young.

His children domain is inauspicious. Even if he has children, it would seem like he doesn't have.

He enjoys good relationship with his wife, but he's a little workaholic.

At work, he's hardworking and accountable but luck does not stand by his side, it seems like he is 'indebted' to his work. There are some people among his co-workers who don't wish him well.

Investing in properties or starting his own business is not advisable. His luck gets better with age.

His health domain is not good, he could catch strange or complicated disease.

That's all that I can read from the chart. Feedback is welcome.

Regards

Koldo

Outstanding Member
Sorry for the long absence, we're currently experiencing and indefinite national strike in Nigeria. :help::help:

Wow. :eek:

You're kind, gentle, generous and you forgive easily, you seem to get a lot of attention from the opposite sex.

Not a lot of attention from the opposite sex ( or perhaps i have never noticed? :thud:), but the rest is right on the spot.

You're well educated and you have a birth mark. Be careful, you are prone to accident.

Yep! I have a birth mark on the inner side of my left leg.
During my childhood I have always thought of it as a remarkable feature considering it is flat white.

Oh, and thanks for telling for me i am prone to accidents. Now i know that being scared of heights ( as i am ) is actually something useful for me! :D

You are possibly adopted or one or both of your parents remarried. Your chart parent domain is not auspicious.

My father died when i was 14 . And my mother is currently remarried.
Right on the spot!

You have good karma, your fortune is good, it's not a lot but it's certainly more than enough.

Do you mean i have low chances to win at lottery?
Oh geez :D

Tedious job is not suitable for you, you need to look for a job that involves 'changes', for example a job that requires you to travel or to meet with new customers, or new projects. Otherwise you will be changing jobs frequently.

:yes:

It's also good for you to start your own business, you can be a good leader, you're competent and charismatic enough.

Thank you. I will keep this in mind.

Your lower abdomen is weak and when you get old, you'll get the 'illnesses of the rich'.

illnesses of the rich? Well, at least i hope i will be rich by then. :~)

I have a feeling that this reading is inaccurate.

Feedback is welcome.

Most of it was pretty accurate. :yes:

Last edited:

terryboy

Wow. :eek:
Not a lot of attention from the opposite sex ( or perhaps i have never noticed? :thud:), but the rest is right on the spot.

You're still young, wait a little more :D

Do you mean i have low chances to win at lottery?
Oh geez :D

Haha, I can divine the number for you but it's not guaranteed to win.

Most of it was pretty accurate. :yes:

:D:D I'm not a bad astrologer after all

elmarna

Very good.
My husband is the most kind man I have ever met!
He is plauged with ill health; for him I do not think he knows what it is like to be well.
I am constantly encourageing him to try to see it differently than he thinks.
He smiles and tells me he is perfectly OK. Yet, when I see him he looks like the people rescued from Aushwitz! I worry about him. He is such a wonderful person.
As for his work - he is dedicated. He is friendly and fair , but can have a heavy fist if it will get people to see the importance of the job.
I do not see his face as round. Remember he is severly emaceated!
I can not wait to fatten him up!
Once I have him at a normal weight I garentee he will be a chick magnet!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend terryboy,

Here is one:
27th November 2011 at 4.53pm,
birth located in the 9 o57' North latitude and 76 o15' East longitude

another

17th Nov, 1953 at 12.25 am past midnight
at latitude of 22.79 and the longitude of 86.2.

take your time.
Love & rgds

nameless

The Creator
Hey Terryboy,

Great offer :)

10th Novermber 1985 at 5.00 am
Location - Latitude: 10° 57' 25" N. Longitude: 76° 58' 10" E

Curious but patient :)

terryboy

Uh oh, then there's really no way for me to tell you that my birthday is Nov. 19, 1992 and I was born at 4:25 am.... No.....:p

A spiritual person, very intelligent, analytical and adaptable. You're pessimistic and anxious. You can be rash at times.

You are close to your mother and she's supportive of what you do. Your wife will have authority at home.

Favorable elements are earth and fire.

Wealth resides in a 'horse' domain, signifies movement, you're more likely to succeed if you migrate overseas. There's an indication that your career would be established overseas or maybe your children would be born overseas.

Your lungs are weak, you were prone to accidents when you were young.

You can do well in any career, you only need to have a target. It's also good to have your own business.

Last edited:

terryboy

Friend terryboy,

Here is one:
27th November 2011 at 4.53pm,
birth located in the 9 o57' North latitude and 76 o15' East longitude

another

17th Nov, 1953 at 12.25 am past midnight
at latitude of 22.79 and the longitude of 86.2.

take your time.
Love & rgds

Hi zenzero, can I know the gender too?

terryboy

Hey Terryboy,

Great offer :)

10th Novermber 1985 at 5.00 am

Curious but patient :)

A place that I'd love to visit

I'm using another method
After time adjustment: Your chart is like this

Jia Gui Ding Yi
Yin Tiger Chou Ox Hai Pig Chou Ox

Gui water person is gentle and innocent, they are likened to gentle rains, mist or dew, sensitive, harbor feelings on the inside, introvert. Thoughtful, sometimes you think too much on the smallest matter. Pessimistic, worry a lot, but you have the strength to live through this.

Gui water born in season is strong, but the winter month Hai contains hidden Jia Wood, wood exhausts water, other elements in this chart only weakens the day master. Furthermore Yin and Hai combines to become wood. Wood is very strong.

Favorable elements are Metal and Water, unfavorable elements Fire and Wood.

This chart carries 2 swords, you might hurt yourself or the people around you, it could also indicates that you might have the power to decides others life and death (maybe not now).

Your parents pillar has 2 travel stars, did they migrate? or do they live far away from you?

In this luck cycle you're experiencing a punishment, people usually don't reciprocate.

I'm running out of time I'll continue some other time, feedbacks is welcome

Circle_One

OOH! Do me, do me!

Ok, well not me, because I don't know what time I was born at, but you can do my son!

December 27, 1998 9:34 AM

Zoe Doidge

Basically a Goddess
This thread reminds me I don't have Solar Fire installed for some reason... Must have forgotten in the last wipe/reload.

Anyways I'm:

8th November 1986
14:00
Torquay, Devon, England