• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ascension?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
A few more from recent browsing -

Navigating the insanity of Ascension!

Also try - goldenageofgaia.com love will win

Wishing you all the best!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
ananda.org love

For example -

The whole world is my home, and the human race, my family. With God’s kindness I embrace all men.

Affirmations for Self-Healing by Swami Kriyananda

Kindness is love in action. Paramhansa Yogananda counseled, “Be calmly active and actively calm.” To be consistently kind we need to consciously direct our thoughts and emotions by operating from our inner center with poise and grace. Through the practice of regular meditation we calm our restless thoughts, thus enabling us to respond with kindness, rather than just reacting to people and circumstances.

When we consciously choose to be kind, we experience an intrinsic feeling of love and joy. When we practice kindness we are focusing on the needs of others, thus also practicing self-forgetfulness. God can then use us as channels for divine grace, which in turn increases our capacity to manifest kindness.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Spiritual awakening is the birthplace of real purity and unconditional love. It may not be a comfortable experience, but it is a beautiful one. Once fully awakened, our perception of ourselves and that of the world changes drastically. It marks the end of the personal self and what remains is the impersonal pure (unchanging) awareness.

Awakening is an impersonal event that begins to erode layer-by-layer false views, ideologies, and beliefs, including the mask of personality that you hide behind. You feel naked, exposed, threatened, vulnerable, and confused. That’s because you’ve never seen yourself without the mask.

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Anxiety is a common symptom along the ascension path. It’s particularly easy to find “real world” reasons for feeling anxious, both personally and globally. The first step to easing anxiety, is to become aware of those thoughts that create the feeling. Fears, insecurities and doubts that may be habitual or may be focused toward a particular situation (your finances, relationships, health or state of the world problems) do need to come to light and be seen for what they are: an interpretation or story about yourself and the world. The ego is sly: it can always find proof of something if it is looking for it. At the same time, depending on your state of consciousness at any given time, the world, both inner and outer, shift. One moment you feel like you can’t be with that feeling of anxiety inside, your mind reeling, and after a meditation, exercise, being out in nature, or connecting with a loved one, you feel at ease.

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Spiritual awakening fear of losing your mind -

After a spiritual awakening, people can have many kinds of fears arise. One common fear is the fear that that you are losing your mind.

This is an interesting topic, and it is one to tread carefully on. Not everyone is in the same psychological space, and moving through a time where the ego is dissolving away takes a certain level of care and surrender. Surrender is always key because in letting go of our resistance to inner change, we reduce the stress that we place on ourselves psychologically, emotionally, and physically. But there is a kind of tenacity and focus that is needed to learn how to let go and what to believe in, which are usually far fewer things than people think. Wisdom tends not to be as much about creating new beliefs as seeing what is already here.

Comes from tis massive site - all kinds of advice for people experiencing an awakening -

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Everything you ever wanted to know about ascension but were afraid to ask!

:)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
You say that my mind is the master of all illusions and I have been deceived by it. Why have I allowed this to happen?

You have allowed this to happen because on a deeper level you do not want to know the Truth.

At this point in time, the Light of Truth would expose all of your hidden baggage that you carry around and this is not something you would want to face all in one go. It would overwhelm you so your mind needs to create illusions for you.

You have too much baggage buried deep in the unconscious mind for you to deal with in one go. It would drive you mad to look at it. You need to lighten the load bit by bit.

The spiritual path is kind and would never try to take away from you that which you are not willing to give. Be gentle on yourself and bring to the light that which you are ready to let go of. It will be replaced with the Light of Truth.

Loads more at that site!

All the best

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Last week, I said I would provide a more detailed list of Ascension symptoms to help validate what you might be experiencing. To create this list, I spent time researching what other practitioners are finding to verify against my own work with clients and class participants. The following is a compilation of information from a variety of resources to offer an overall picture of Ascension symptoms.

This list is long! I invite you to use this as a resource to come back to over the next few weeks and months as you FEEL what you’re experiencing in your own bodies (physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual).

You may feel at times like you are losing your mind or going a bit crazy with these unknown or uneasy feelings that are difficult to explain.

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I thought I had posted this at one stage ...

What is the Ascension? And why does it have to hurt so much?

You may have heard the terms ascension, the shift, or 3D / 5D. What does it all mean and why is it affecting you?

The universe / multi-verse is going through a major growth spurt — as is humankind. As more intense energies move through our planetary system, some people on earth are experiencing physical, mental and emotional symptoms. Those who are not aware of why this is happening, believe they might be going crazy. While this article is in NO WAY intended to replace or minimize the support of mental health professionals, it is possible that if you are experiencing these symptoms, you might be going through The Shift. And with some guidance, you can make it through.

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Another site I had forgotten to mention until this very moment -

Spiritual ascension (or spiritual awakening) is one of many major topics out there which can become confusing very quickly. Everyone seems to have a different understanding of what spiritual ascension means. The plethora of information out there doesn’t help: it can make you quite disoriented in a short amount of time. Personally, I believe that almost all definitions of spiritual ascension are right because it is an exquisitely multi-layered concept and experience that cannot be shoved into a box that easily.

That being said, it does help to categorize and label the different aspects of spiritual ascension so that we can understand them better – and that is my intention for this article.

What I am going to share below is based on my own experience, insight, and observation of myself and other people. You’re welcome to redefine or add to this list however you see fit in the comments.

Checkout their other pages -

Cheers!

Ebionite

What is the Ascension?

It starts with casting out the the prince (red dragon, Edom).

Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.
And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all [men] unto me.
John 12:31-32

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Ascension?

Jesus/Yeshua- the truthful and righteous Israelite Messiah did not and needed not to ascent to heavens from Galilee,, he had a mission assigned to him by G-d to reform the then Judaism religion whose 10 (lost) tribes were in exile, and he had to go to them to accomplish it, right?

Regards

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
When you incarnated on earth, you had just started the transition from an ego based to a heart based consciousness. We have sketched this transition as consisting of four steps. You took the first step when you became aware of your longing for “something else,” something different from the struggle for power that filled your lives before.

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Speaking of videos, here is a teacher whose videos I have enjoyed since I discovered them a while back!

Remind me 2 post more.

Cheers!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
In The Matrix, the main character, Neo, became exposed to the fact that reality wasn’t what it seemed to be. He learned that the world as he knew it was actually a computer program which his brain only experienced as “real”. Once Neo broke through his mental limitations and confusion, he was able to become free of the computer program and see reality as it really was – a simulation.

I personally do not believe that the world has been taken over by machines that keep people as prisoners, as the Matrix movie goes on to suggest – that’s just Hollywood. I do, however, believe that once we humans come to understand the true nature of reality, we will be able to perform “miracles” like walking through solid objects, bending spoons, slowing down the flow of time, and defying gravity, just as Neo learned to.

From this huge site - the menus alone - over 6000 articles for free!

All the best!