• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ascension?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Wasn't sure where 2 post this ... it's a little "out there" :)

Has anyone here heard about ascension?

Some people believe that the earth and humanity are shifting from a 3D reality into a 4D & 5D reality.

I haven't found a lot out there in cyberspace that explains it in simple terms. Here is one site -

http://www.universallifetools.com/2015/03/understanding-ascension-5-tips-help-journey-new-earth/

God loves us through our darkest moments

This quote comes from a different site ...

The joy of that awakening is beyond description. Words are far too limiting a medium to use to attempt to depict the wonders that await you on your inevitable and unavoidable awakening. Poets have tried, so have artists and musicians with their creative skills, but none have come anywhere near success, although many of their attempts have been inspiring and uplifting for you.

Enjoy your day!

buddhist

In Buddhism, it is said that mankind - in this period of time - is undergoing descension, not ascension.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Some people believe that the earth and humanity are shifting from a 3D reality into a 4D & 5D reality.

I haven't found a lot out there in cyberspace that explains it in simple terms.

Probably because that very notion makes absolutely no sense.

There's a lot of misinformation out there as to what "dimensions" are in terms of math and physics, because explaining them in simple English to people without the necessary prerequisite knowledge is incredibly difficult. I would be VERY suspect of any form of spirituality that starts throwing out words from advanced maths and physics (or any of the other sciences, frankly).

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
That's one of the deepest mysteries of the human experience - how something can seem perfectly reasonable 2 one individual and patently absurd 2 another :)

It's no mystery at all. We all approach things with our own preconceptions and biases, such that anything that reinforces them or seems in line with them will appear perfectly reasonable, while appearing patently absurd to those without those biases.

While completely removing those preconceptions and biases is impossible, we can be aware of them and account for them in our analysis, and therefore reduce their effects. Peer-review is also effective and further reducing that bias, to the point where arguing that it's still present is just pedantic nitpicking in most cases.

It's on people who do that whom I place my trust when it comes to matters of mathematical dimensions.

arthra

Baha'i
For Baha'is I believe it normally refers to a spiritual ascension... and the following is an example:

"Through its awakening to the remembrance of its Lord and the call of its Creator, its arising from the couch of false imaginings, its recollection of God, the Most High, its ascension to the degrees of love and assurance, its immersion in the ocean of certitude, its recognition of the signs of God in the dawning-place of the world of existence, the horizon of the worlds of being and the Manifestation of the sign of Unity from the dawning-point of heaven, its entrance into the heart of paradise, its vibration through the warmth of God's love, its progress towards God, the Almighty, the Most-Powerful, its sitting upon the throne of peace and constancy and its proffering from the cups of steadfastness at all times -- it is referred to as the assured soul"

(Provisional Translations, 'Abdu'l-Baha - Planes of the Soul, p. 1)

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I can also highly recommend a book called "The Spiritual Seeker's Guide to Happiness" by Rashana.

It is basically a book all about love & ascension.

Here's a brief taste -

Love is a word that carries much baggage in your society so we are doing what we can to turn the vision of the word love into a new meaning. Love is equal to pain for many people. Many do not know what true love feels like and are afraid to find out. They do not believe it is possible to experience true love on this earth and we can understand why. Many generations have you been on this earth without really feeling the love of home - the love of All That Is that pours down upon you from heaven you could say. So few of you have truly felt what that is like. It is no wonder love is a dirty word for many. So we are here to change that. We are here to help you understand what love really feels like.

Love is such a beautiful energy that those who do touch it in this lifetime are moved to tears. Those who touch love in meditation are moved to tears. Those who feel our love as we connect with you and offer our grace to you are often moved to tears. And why the tears? Because it is a love that is like nothing that you feel from the mental perspective. It is a love that touches the heart. And it is so pure and so full of the truth that it touches your soul and that is where the tears come from. The tears are recognition of the truth of what you are feeling. Now, some experience this in relationship and that is truly beautiful.

I could go on but that is probly enough for now. The book consists of over 90 essays and I have found it most uplifting and inspirational.

You might also like 2 try a Google search for pure unconditional love.

Have a good one!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
Love is a natural state of being - believe it or not :)

Humanity is in the midst of a great evolutionary change, which will involve many tests and challenges, as well as wondrous opportunities. You are learning to use gifts and abilities that have lain dormant for centuries beyond centuries. You are not judged by your score or level of authenticity as you move into the realms of illumined truth, only by your intent.

http://www.ascensionnow.co.uk/love-is-a-natural-state-of-being.html

All the best!

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
You may like 2 try the following searches -

Pleiadians ascension (love)

Dan Millman three selves - love his books!

Ascension fear love

Guidance from your higher self

Higher self unconditional love (ascension)

Ascending into miracles Jennifer Hoffman - another wonderful book!

Ascension human DNA

Steps to contacting your higher self

Comes from in5d.com meditation - one huge site!

Twelve helixes dna

Enjoy!

Last edited: