• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you capable of betraying yourself to please someone else?

Are you capable of betraying yourself to please someone else?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BSM1

What? Me worry?
My 20 year old daughter took the abortion pill. When it came out, it was a defined little human being. She cried. She put it in a matchbox and threw it off the pier.

Now every year, a round that time she cries... The despair is real.

At least she had the freedom to choose. I'm sorry for your daughter's situation, but suppose she had been a 14 year old rape victim who had been impregnated and didn't want a child. Or suppose you daughter had wanted to have an abortion but had to rely on some chain smoking old woman with coat hanger and a garden hose doing it in her kitchen. This is why I am adamantly pro-choice.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
At least she had the freedom to choose. I'm sorry for your daughter's situation, but suppose she had been a 14 year old rape victim who had been impregnated and didn't want a child. Or suppose you daughter had wanted to have an abortion but had to rely on some chain smoking old woman with coat hanger and a garden hose doing it in her kitchen. This is why I am adamantly pro-choice.
I agree. I'm a man, and I think this is squarely in women's territory. Its just the way things are. You can't fix it with criminalization or marginalization. Educate, provide options like adoption, and make sure that children are cared for. That's how you do it.