• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You A Collector?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Beer bottles

I do this as well, both modern craft beers with cool art and old beer cans and bottles I find long discarded in the Maine woods. For example: 20200121_210623.jpg

I have a collection of church keys from companies like Ranier and Schlitz someone left lying around on my current property out in the woods by a brook. My guess is it was a regular fishing spot.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I do this as well, both modern craft beers with cool art and old beer cans and bottles I find long discarded in the Maine woods. For example: View attachment 36434

I have a collection of church keys from companies like Ranier and Schlitz someone left lying around on my current property out in the woods by a brook. My guess is it was a regular fishing spot.
I've found many local beer brands in old dumps in the woods.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
How do you feel about collecting the dust and the cobwebs?
Pretty simple really.
And the sense of accomplishment when I am told "I cannot believe how dusty this it!" or "I did not know that there could be so many cobwebs in the attic" is well worth the effort.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Pretty simple really.
And the sense of accomplishment when I am told "I cannot believe how dusty this it!" or "I did not know that there could be so many cobwebs in the attic" is well worth the effort.
It counts, then. It totally counts.

Well played.

McBell

You can't collect webs without spiders!
They are COBwebs, not SPIDERwebs....

Which is weird cause I never knew that corn spun webs, though it does make sense when you think about it.
I mean, what else they gonna do with all that silk

McBell

They are COBwebs, not SPIDERwebs....

Which is weird cause I never knew that corn spun webs, though it does make sense when you think about it.
I mean, what else they gonna do with all that silk
Found an interesting bit of things here:
cobweb (from the archaic word coppe, meaning "spider")​