• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are we ready for

leov

' prepackaged' life? I see what is happening as demolishing of our old life styles and habits. We are being forced to switch rails to totally different direction. Welcome to the Future which began in 2020!

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I went to see father of the bride,
With a girl back home,
We broke up before the sequal,
So I went to that one all alone.

I wondered who I'd wind up with,
And what would our kids look like?
Well I guess I got my answer,
As I tuck them in at night.

Heeeeey, I don't think dreams come any truer,
Boys, welcome to the future.

MNoBody

in 1984 I read Orwell's book 1984....and since then it is like watching a train wreck in slow motion
like Santayana said, those who have read the story are doomed to watch everyone else repeat it.
nzw2hzxebc511.jpg

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I think one thing that will be different... I think many people are going to continue to telecommute after this is over. It'll be good for the environment. :blacksunrays:

leov

in 1984 I read Orwell's book 1984....and since then it is like watching a train wreck in slow motion
like Santayana said, those who have read the story are doomed to watch everyone else repeat it.
View attachment 38422
It is real dangerous moment. It can go that way. May be that is why they want old memories gone? What we call 'elites' already have everything including power, so, what else they may want?

MNoBody

reading the social revolutionaries manifestos etc from the early 20th century, they indicated that it was possible to completely change the paradigm of a people group in 3 generations via specific social engineering principles, which then are visible to any analyst of further historical events....
[more than 3 generations have since come and gone]
and in the media we see it being discussed as a thing .....
Gen-X was 3 generations ago and we are now at the GEN-Z point on the timeline....
and we see that what was real to great grandpa and grandma in their day, is no longer remembered or considered relevant today....so as a principle that idea seems to hold true
-

leov

reading the social revolutionaries manifestos etc from the early 20th century, they indicated that it was possible to completely change the paradigm of a people group in 3 generations via specific social engineering principles, which then are visible to any analyst of further historical events....
[more than 3 generations have since come and gone]
and in the media we see it being discussed as a thing .....
Gen-X was 3 generations ago and we are now at the GEN-Z point on the timeline....
and we see that what was real to great grandpa and grandma in their day, is no longer remembered or considered relevant today....so as a principle that idea seems to hold true
-
They are doing it, no matter if we want it or not, it can be fair or very ugly...,