• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are the dinosaurs REALLY dead?

standing_alone

However, it is undisputible that dinosaurs DO still roam the planes of America to this day.

Oh, I misread this the first time. Does this mean the dinosaurs are working as flight attendants or do they just rack up a bunch of frequent flyer miles?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Today, for your edification: 'The Dynamic Duo Channel Answers in Genesis .org '

Ash, your brother is a lad of many and varied talents. I would ride his coat tails as far as you can, girl.:biglaugh:

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Today, for your edification: 'The Dynamic Duo Channel Answers in Genesis .org '

Ash, your brother is a lad of many and varied talents. I would ride his coat tails as far as you can, girl.:biglaugh:
most definatley :D

As for Plane flying, yes, infact they own American Airlines! :D

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Buttons* said:
wow, did you study at the CfKWCRGaWtdOSGT, too?
No, unfortunately that fine learning institution was unavailable to me in my youth...completely self educated in the field of not reading good.:D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Quoth_The _Raven said:
No, unfortunately that fine learning institution was unavailable to me in my youth...completely self educated in the field of not reading good.:D
wow, you must talk to Warren, you two could have quite the conversation! Oh, i'll ask him to invite his dino-pals too :D