• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are the dinosaurs REALLY dead?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well, see, when god flooded the earth, Noah took a T-rex too, and it ate Noah... and what's why he was so famous! :D

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Ah... I see... I never realized that. Man, to think that this isn't widely known. It must be a conspiracy of science! :eek:
definatley!

See, my brother is a Dinosaur major at the Center for Kids Who Cant Read Good and Want to Learn to do Other Good Stuff Too! He says that dinosaurs are among us... they inspire bands, like Dinosaur Jr!

standing_alone

See, my brother is a Dinosaur major at the Center for Kids Who Cant Read Good and Want to Learn to do Other Good Stuff Too! He says that dinosaurs are among us... they inspire bands, like Dinosaur Jr!

Facinating, Ashley, just facinating! Could you tell me more about your brother and his education at the Center for Kids Who Can't Read Good and Want to Learn to do Other Good Stuff Too? And I didn't realize this center was so inspirational. To think that scientists are trying to keep this from us!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well, Warren got a Minor in Choodianist studies, and a Masters in Dinosauretics! He knows everything about them! They even have lunch on tuesdays... fascinating creatures those dinosaurs

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
standing_alone said:
Truly facinating! He even has lunch with them! Do they pay their fair share?
nah, they're cheap....

However, it is undisputible that dinosaurs DO still roam the planes of America to this day.

standing_alone

nah, they're cheap....

I guess that's to be expected... I mean, they haven't evolved as much as we have.

However, it is undisputible that dinosaurs DO still roam the planes of America to this day.

Why, it must be! When there are pictures of them! And from the picture I discovered off of the internet, it seems like they come close to camp sites, too. Is that something to worry about?

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well, as long as you dont wear the color green, (the feel insulted) you should be just fine! :D They're good for some thoughtful discussion

standing_alone

Well, as long as you dont wear the color green, (the feel insulted) you should be just fine! :D They're good for some thoughtful discussion

Okay, so don't wear the color green... Gotcha... So, you don't need to tie your food high in the branches of the trees so they can't get at it?

And good for thoughtful discussion! Wow! Who'd a thunk it?!

Buttons*

Glass half Panda'd
Well, since its such common knowledge, we'd be VERY hard pressed to find someone to debate us on it