• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are sexually immoral thoughts considered Sin

firedragon

Veteran Member
I am married. My husband and I are on opposites poles with our sexuality. He is of a "vanilla" taste which mine are very much not. Is it considered a sin to have sexual immoral thoughts during sex with your husband to obtain sexual pleasure while thinking of a sexual act with a faceless person (the faceless person performing my sexual fantasy on me) to achieve sexual satisfaction?

As a dogmatic, extremist Muslim I can tell you directly "no problem". :)

Anyway, jokes aside, there are some people who believe in the Biblical passage about the adulterous woman and take it literally where it says even if you have immoral thoughts (immoral meaning sexual or lustful) you are a sinner. But then again, it is a well known forgery so one cannot hold Christians responsible for a known forgery.

Biblical theology can be considered ambiguous on this matter. In the Old Testament (Job) it has a verse about your eyes, but not about the mind.

Cheers.

Trashed? I can still get to it but it appears to have been moved to the eros room.
Yeah, it was momentarily trashed or blocked (it wouldn't let me access it so I thought it was deleted or something), but then I was notified just a little while ago that its in this cool sub-forum I didn't know about called Eros!

Eros is like this websites soft-core late-night section. In just a few moments of being there I saw this pretty looking girl with nipple rings just openly on display. Also a bunch of penises that I scrolled through quickly. I didn't linger on the girl either, so maybe she was actually ugly, I don't know, I just quickly saw her face and thought she was pretty then looked at her nipples and noticed they were pierced and shut it off.

Zaha Torte

I am married. My husband and I are on opposites poles with our sexuality. He is of a "vanilla" taste which mine are very much not. Is it considered a sin to have sexual immoral thoughts during sex with your husband to obtain sexual pleasure while thinking of a sexual act with a faceless person (the faceless person performing my sexual fantasy on me) to achieve sexual satisfaction?
It is my understanding that a "sin" is an action.

Although our thoughts often lead to action so we should try our best to control them.