• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Pagans Descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Are Pagans descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel, as most thinking people suppose?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Is it really just coincidental that the word, "Odin", sounds suspiciously like an abbreviated form of "Oh vey"? And isn't there ample evidence that the word "Yggdrasill" is derived from the word "Yiddish"? The evidence mounts.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Is it really just coincidental that the word, "Odin", sounds suspiciously like an abbreviated form of "Oh vey"? ...

In the authoritative The Poetic Edda: Essays on Old Norse Mythology, the author notes that "the eighth line embodies Odin's judgment of Loki's behavior." It should be self evident that Odin derives from O Din. And what does Din mean in Hebrew? Judgment!

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
We all know that 'Saxons' is a shortening of 'Isaac's sons'.

That isn't an argument some White Nationalists use, by the way. It really isn't.

David T

Premium Member
Are Pagans descendants of the Lost Tribes of Israel, as most thinking people suppose?
Depends on how you look at it. I become literate. I create a whole reality inside literacy, I stumble upon a non literate society who are they? they do not share in my reality. My literate reality is true, their present non literate reality is false. I will educate them into my reality via this medium. In this medium they will enter in this reality, we will find mutual agreement and disagreement for this is reality, this medium is the basis of everything it is this cultures reality.

So based on that not really

I know I know how it sounds, pleeeease I am just an old man who spends lots of time in nature. Although beatle juice is fun.
download (5).jpg

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Science tells us that they are from Paraguay.

Over time, "Paraguayans" become lazily contacted to "Pagans".

More science says that some came from ostriches though, hence their smaller craniums.
Are you kidding me? I was told it was Prague. Praguans became shortened to Pagans and then the great vowel shift happened, resulting in the different vowel sounds.