• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are crystals magic?

nnmartin

Ok martin...Im willing to learn and try your ideas... so some questions.

11. how do i use crystals?
12. will books like the crystal bible be of any help?
13 how when and why do i use crystals.
14. how do i know what crystal to use?
15 how do i detect which crystals have the god force and which ones do not...

11. I just hold them, does the trick for me.

12. Yes, for sure.

13. Hold them, they work like a meditation tool, they soothe the mind.

14. It should look and feel good. It should 'reach out and grab you' when you first see it.

15. Same as 14 really. You just feel it.
- for example I have two at the moment - the pretty one does nothing for some reason - yet the rough shape pieced of quartz is great to hold, so in a way it's trial and error.

Comet

Harvey Wallbanger
Like most people I have two personalities, or two different ways of thinking.

One is more religious than the other and they often argue together (duality of the mind in a way)

I did post a thread a few days ago (which didn't generate a lot of interest) trying to explore this avenue. (yin and yang).

Can you send me a link to the thread you mention? I'd like to read it... thanks!

nnmartin

sure, please feel free to add a comment to that thread and bump it up.:)

It has been virtually ignored , it's 4 pages down.

thread is called: (Simon and Simon - the Yin and Yang)

I think the topic could be interesting so hopefully some responses can be generated

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/2753057-post1.html

actually , I've just bumped it myself - on page 1 now.

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
My question for nmartin.

If crystals are intrisically "magic"....
what exactly do they do?
ie, what kind of magic do they do?

If I pick one up,
and am open to it's magical powers,
what can I expect to happen?

nnmartin

from your posts in general then I would say yes, you would be open to the magic of the crystal:)

nothing specifically 'happens' as such, I mean it's not the same as popping an acid tab - but they do give a soothing effect and a feeling of grounding.

Daviso452

Boy Genius
I wish I could believe in magic crystals. That would be pretty cool. But I guess that's what video games are for.

Tiberius

from your posts in general then I would say yes, you would be open to the magic of the crystal:)

nothing specifically 'happens' as such, I mean it's not the same as popping an acid tab - but they do give a soothing effect and a feeling of grounding.

Placebo. Got it.

shawn001

Are you taking an acid tab while doing this?

shawn001

Wait, are we not supposed to? But I find that I always outsmart the other person when I'm on acid! It's weird how everyone makes such dumb responses whenever I take it.

Two things

Just don't look in the mirror while taking it.

Don't play black sabbath backwards while on it or you'll see "god." ;)

nnmartin

Perhaps you really do see God though?

Magic mushrooms are a natural product - could easily have been put in the fields for a reason.....;)

Daviso452

Boy Genius
Perhaps you really do see God though?

Magic mushrooms are a natural product - could easily have been put in the fields for a reason.....;)

Mushrooms are good. What's best to do is to grind them up, soak 'em in acid, and you have yourself a conversation with God Almighty. Sometimes Allah.

Daviso452

Boy Genius
0h my g0d 1'm 1n 4 c0mput3r 4nd t4lk1ng l1k3 0n3. 1 4m s0 ub3r l33t. N0 0n3 c4n c0mp4r3 t0 my l33tn3ss.

I love leet speak.