• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Atheists smarter than their god?

questfortruth

If God knows that God exists, then Atheists are smarter than god?
There are theists who are Nobel Prize winners. Prof. Albert Einstein, to name
but one because he has never said: ``I am atheist.'' For all his religious struggle, Einstein never said it in front of a crowd.

DEBATE IS WELCOMED.

The meaning of the existence of science is the presence of
Absolute Truth, Objective Knowledge, and Verity.
Absolute Truth, Objective Knowledge, Verity -- all three are synonyms, all
three are meaning the same. The All-Knowing is Absolute Truth. He is aware of His existence.
Therefore, the existence of God is Absolutely True and Accurate.

No, atheists will never acknowledge proof of the religious dogmas
because atheists and theists are different paradigms: ``If they hear not
Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose
from the dead.'' Luke 16:31. Is atheism scientific? But why has physics
not proven that there is no spiritual culture? God is part of the spiritual culture.

It is written: ``To whom also he shewed himself alive after his passion by many infallible proofs.'' Acts 1:3.
Therefore, the religious dogmas are proven to theists, even if atheists are not convinced yet.
The main thing is this: theists know their God. Must I feel the shame of my Religious
Beliefs if there are godlessly aggressive readers? No,
the United Nation enforced human rights defend my beliefs, for it is written:
``Whoever is ashamed of Me and My words, the
Son of Man will be ashamed of them'' Luke 9:26. And the atheists are not hiding their
atheism from the scientific community and are very proud of
their spiritual [but godless] achievements.
For example, the atheist has played Neo in a very spiritual film: The Matrix.

More in:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/360014214_INFINITIES_IN_RIEMANN_AND_ABC_CONJECTURES

Last edited:

Yerda

Veteran Member
If there is a god or gods then I'm sure that they are very clever. The ones often described by theists don't often seem intimidatingly bright and coincidentally appear to think much like the believers doing the describing.

So if, for example, some god made the world and set the rules for how it would change with the plan that people would appear 13.5 billion years after the big bang I'd say they would have to be so smart that we have no idea of how smart. So far in advance of us that we couldn't possibly concieve of how advanced.

If some god, made the world six thousand years ago and has been carefully manipulating everything so that bodies move in accordance with the laws of gravity or poofing new species into existence and then de-existifying them when he gets bored etc then they're very clever but not on the same level as the god described above. The god that writes the program and then let's it play out and arrives at us on purpose is doing some mysterious predictive analysis (because even if the world is deterministic, it's complex and chaotic and impossible to predict except very generally). The god who is busy making things happen all the time is working inefficiently. imo

questfortruth

often described by theists don't often seem intimidatingly bright
Dear thinker, please watch the video about the beauty of mathematical world. It is not ``necessary'' to accept the thrilled commentaries of the religious-minded professor of mathematics:

questfortruth

Dear thinker, please watch the video about the beauty of mathematical world. It is not ``necessary'' to accept the thrilled commentaries of the religious-minded professor of mathematics:

The Mandelbrot set is defined as the convergence of the sequence
z^2_n+c=z_{n+1}. Here, the complex-valued number c is a possible
element of the set. The z_1=0. But if the final analytic formula of the sequence is not possible,
the fact of convergence must be a guessing game. Hence, the beauty of
the Mandelbrot set demonstrates the existence of (Good) Luck.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
So, around us a white ponies and red roses, no evil at all? the satan is evil, and evil is satan. these two are synonyms.
We will get blow to satan's plans, when the cure for cancer will be found.

Your double-speak didn't even remotely address my request.

questfortruth

Your double-speak didn't even remotely address my request.
Sorry for grammar mistakes. I have checked it mistake-free:

So, around us a white ponies and red roses, no evil at all? The satan is evil, and evil is satan. These two are synonyms.
We will get a blow to satan's plans when the cure for cancer is found.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member

So, around us a white ponies and red roses, no evil at all? The satan is evil, and evil is satan. These two are synonyms.
Just your, and others mislabelling things - a common mistake. :oops:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

As for your OP of all those positive absolutes, I am not even real. I am so wrong that I am not even nothing, real or actual existing. I am less than nothing for Absolute Truth, Objective Knowledge, and Verity. I am The Wrong One. :D

Learn to deal with reductio ad absurdum or your system falls apart for really real existing diversity in thinking.
So in effect I didn't write this and you are not looking at it. And that is Absolute Truth, Objective Knowledge, and Verity. ;)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
There are theists who are Nobel Prize winners.
Prof. Albert Einstein, to name but one because he has never said: ``I am atheist.''

And?

Einstein had his own personal god so was not an atheist, he preferred to call himself agnostic or religious non believer.