• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

anything you want to know about me, .Lava?

oh yeah :D that would be eyes of an anime character named Light. charming psychopath of "Death Note"; a Japanese anime serie. but this scene would not be my first choice if i could take shots from episodes myself

That's right, I remember now you like anime .... interesting! Did you like the anime parts of the movie Kill Bill ?

.lava

Veteran Member
what made you use that name/why did you use that username :)

it was originally "lover". in Turkish we have two words for love. one of them refers to "being in love with someone" and naturally you would not use that word when you tell your mother that you love her. we have another word for that kind of love. so basically people who dedicate themselves and their lives to God are called lover in our culture which means a person who's in love with God. i like it, that's why i use it as my nick. i also like lava very much. magma is where everything melts down and mixes with each other. i like the idea of it. it is some kind of oneness; where every element loses its characteristics and become one unique body that burns and melts everything that it takes within

.lava

Veteran Member
What's your favourite animal and why?

If you could have any garden, what would it be like?

oh dear, how could i chose one over lots of animals i admire?
horses, wild cats, wolves ... why? a thousand words could not describe one sight in their eyes, how they move and react. they are poems in visions to me.

i would love a garden. if it is possible i would like to have a very big one like a farm. there should be a vast green field, a river, a little forest, cute little hills covered with wild flowers, harmless wild animals, eagles in the sky, sheeps, cows, chickens..etc and a wooden house middle of everything (with internet :D)

.lava

Veteran Member
(I don't know if this has been asked, but oh well ;))

How do you take your tea?

in general with my hands but i am open to new ideas specially late at night like now as level of my silliness goes up :facepalm::cool:
btw i like black tea with sugar and i don't use teabags. i dislike their taste. a friend of mine adds clove to black tea. i like that one too. i also like green tea with no sugar

jonman122

in general with my hands but i am open to new ideas specially late at night like now as level of my silliness goes up :facepalm::cool:
btw i like black tea with sugar and i don't use teabags. i dislike their taste. a friend of mine adds clove to black tea. i like that one too. i also like green tea with no sugar

haha dislikes the taste of teabags xD

do you like cakes? or cake? or cheesecake? 1 and 3?

.lava

Veteran Member
haha dislikes the taste of teabags xD

do you like cakes? or cake? or cheesecake? 1 and 3?

hi :)
there are a few versions of me i guess. one of them is me right now; groggy, coming from outerspace and just landed on Earth. i would not even remember any cakes at all. 2nd version of me is a robot programmed during dreams. i wake up and directly walk to the kitchen and consume sweets i would find. other than that, any ordinary day i would like coffee with Tiramisu, cheesecake or cake with fruits. chocolate is also nice but not the best. as for the last one... that would be me that occurs only during exam weeks. i would like chocolate in any form and i would like cakes as well. 1 and 3? not sure what you mean by that. but if they are made of chocolate, i would eat them both in exam week

.lava

Veteran Member
I have one question...
Do Shinigami really love apples?

oh .. L meets Yagami Light on RF huh? :p i must admit L is extremely charming character.
yes, i believe they do love apples. i think that is because it all starts with an apple. you know, Adam & Eve and forbidden fruit. every bites it and as a result we are here and Shinigami, who takes lives of humans who ate apple and therefor ended up here, loves to eat apple as well :facepalm:

awesome anime btw
i still feel sad i finished all episodes in 4 days. why did not i take it slow? why? :sad: