• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Angellous walks the Green Mile

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

Walkin the mile
Walkin the mile

Angellous is walkin the mile
Gettin strapped in
Gettin strapped in
Gettin lit up
Gettin lit up

Angellous walks the mile this Friday. I have the biggest exam of my life the morning of Jan 30.

Prayers, best wishes, human sacrifices.

I got so much crap in mi noggin it'll be a ga-dang miracul if it all comes out legibley.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Poor daddy....you'll do fine. :hug:

Just for good measure though, I'd be happy to sacrifice one of my kids.

lunamoth

Will to love
I think maybe a beer or three would be a fitting sacrifice...but someone else will have to drink them!

A

angellous_evangellous

Pray for me now, too.

I've been studying for about 14 hours a day, every day, since Jan 5. And before that, the same schedule from Oct 1 to Dec 23.

I am a zombie powered almost exclusively by caffeine.

I have run out of Jack.

A

angellous_evangellous

I've actually toyed with the idea of writing on the essay simply "I am an ignorant, incompetent wretch. Thanks for all the fish."

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I've actually toyed with the idea of writing on the essay simply "I am an ignorant, incompetent wretch. Thanks for all the fish."
If you go that route, you'll have to do backflips through a hoop while whistling The Star-Spangled Banner if you want full credit. ;)

Seriously, though, I'm confident you'll do fine, but I'm thinking of you.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend AE,

Don't forget to sing your song!
You will find be alongside when you sing.
Love & rgds

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Good luck with your examen. I've got a big one on February 28... at 7:15 in the morning... I won't even be completely awake... I'm ******.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
That early in the morning? That instructor should be arrested. :yes:

It's a test I have to take for my major and I didn't get to pick the time, just the date. There isn't an actual instructor who decided I don't think, because it isn't a class. I had to sign up for it on my own... and pay $86 for it... X_X *** holes. It's bad enough that I have to take it, but do you think it is costing the state or the school $86 to get one test and let me take it? I don't think so.

what kind of major are you doing? do you need a driverslicence for it? cause any other test that charges that much is a ripoff

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
what kind of major are you doing? do you need a driverslicence for it? cause any other test that charges that much is a ripoff

I'm very aware it's a rip off. It's the Illinois Basic Skills test. I think it will be fairly simple (Basic Skills...) but I still have to take it, and since they know you HAVE to take it, they know they can charge you out the *** for it, because what are you gonna do? Just not take it? Blah... My major is Elementary Education too, by the way. I don't know if it's what I want to do, but I cannot think of anything else, and the college is paying me to go there, so I can always change my mind later. Whatever. I think I would like to teach though, because so often when I was little, some of the teachers didn't seem to understand that not everyone was rich and not everyone was Christian. I think I'd be a good teacher because I won't assume all of the students can afford to buy things from the gift shops at field trips, and I won't assume everyone has the same religious views as I do. I hope to treat everyone fairly.

Sorry for rambling on and on. I guess it doesn't really go in this thread. I'll shut up now. :D

TheColourBlue

Here to learn and share
Good luck on that test! You'll do fine. If all else fails, practice whistling the star spangled banner, and they may toss you tidbits.

A

angellous_evangellous

doppelgänger;1413558 said:
If only Michael Clarke Duncan could walk it in your place . . .

Nietzsche himself would be an interesting person to take a NT exam. :D