• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

And so here I am......

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Been on this forum (s) for a week or two and I don't think I stopped to introduce myself.
Atheist
Science groupie
Skeptic
sarcastic (my kind of humor so don't be offended)
To the point
Not much patience with people who ignore good evidence in favor of a cherished belief. (but I do try)

Let's talk........
Shalom and welcome.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
Welcome.:) Even though there will be a lot we disagree on, we can enjoy the challenge. I'm here for challenge, to influence others and to learn about other's arguments. That's what RF is about!

I do always try to maintain a civil level of emotion and manners in the process.

Sundance

pursuing the Divine Beloved
Premium Member
Greetings, brother Milton. Hope you enjoy yourself here. Bless up, Jah Ras Tafari!

Milton Platt

Welcome.:) Even though there will be a lot we disagree on, we can enjoy the challenge. I'm here for challenge, to influence others and to learn about other's arguments. That's what RF is about!

I do always try to maintain a civil level of emotion and manners in the process.

Thank you. I try to be civil as well, but do get pointed because I lose patience having to repeat the things that have been repeated a thousand times before.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hey, you're that guy!
Greetings!

Now, let's all have some....
th

Town Heretic

Temporarily out of order
Welcome from another new guy to the neighborhood. Sarcasm and skepticism go together like ham and whiskey...or love and whiskey...or basically anything and whiskey. (mulls) I might be an alcoholic. Pleasure to meet you. See you around the joint.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Welcome aboard. Everything is allowed here as long as it does not break the rules. Be careful... be veeery careful!

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
sarcastic (my kind of humor so don't be offended)
Not much patience with people who ignore good evidence in favor of a cherished belief. (but I do try)
Over/under on how long it takes me to offend him? I'm pretty sure I've done it to everyone here at least once, and if I haven't I may have to re-asses my life choices. I try, damn it.
Yes, everything is allowed here except everything that isn't. Have a nice day.
I like this answer. It's exactly as helpful as I try to be every waking moment of my life.
Thank you. I try to be civil as well, but do get pointed because I lose patience having to repeat the things that have been repeated a thousand times before.
If I'm still here, you'll be fine, dear.