• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An update.

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
I'm sure some have noticed my absence for the last 2 weeks or so. Well, I had a breakdown over the New Year's weekend, cut open a vein (that was actually an accident; I planned to die another way), made my apartment look like a murder scene with blood shooting everywhere and then ended up in the mental hospital for a week. That place was a hellhole. I do hope my roommate who was going through heroin and Fentanyl withdrawal makes it through, though.

Then my psycho upstairs neighbor, 2 days after Im released from the hospital, flips out and pulls a shotgun on my friend and I. So he gets the police called on him, SWAT blocks off the whole block and he ends up arrested a few hours later. So he's still in jail. (He was taunting me from his window when I left to catch the bus to see my caseworker the day after I got out of the hospital, and made fun of me for trying to kill myself.)

Now I'm going home with lumps on my head from another fight with my friend. Such is life.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Frank!!!!!

tenor.gif

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm sure some have noticed my absence for the last 2 weeks or so. Well, I had a breakdown over the New Year's weekend, cut open a vein (that was actually an accident; I planned to die another way), made my apartment look like a murder scene with blood shooting everywhere and then ended up in the mental hospital for a week. That place was a hellhole. I do hope my roommate who was going through heroin and Fentanyl withdrawal makes it through, though.

Then my psycho upstairs neighbor, 2 days after Im released from the hospital, flips out and pulls a shotgun on my friend and I. So he gets the police called on him, SWAT blocks off the whole block and he ends up arrested a few hours later. So he's still in jail. (He was taunting me from his window when I left to catch the bus to see my caseworker the day after I got out of the hospital, and made fun of me for trying to kill myself.)

Now I'm going home with lumps on my head from another fight with my friend. Such is life.
I'm so sorry to read this, and I truly hope you heal both physically and spiritually. I have a son and a granddaughter who tried numerous times to commit suicide because of mental illness, so the best I can do is to hope and pray you recover quickly and thoroughly.

Take care, my friend. :heart:

Samael_Khan

Goosebender

That is hectic! How are you coping at the moment?

Welcome back, sorry things haven't been great but we all want to see you around here :)

Hope 2021 brings you more happiness, if not there's always 2022 and I've been hearing good things about 2023 too :cool:

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Neighbors are typically on a spectrum from 'Not that weird' to 'Not from this planet'. Best wishes.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Interesting times. Hope you are sorting yourself out

:hugehug:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I noticed you'd gone, and wondered where you went. I'm sorry to hear the absence was caused by such horrible things...

I hope things improve quickly for you.

Deeje

Avid Bible Student
Premium Member
Sorry to hear that Frank.....here's hoping things will get better....the only way is up....right?

I wish you peace.
happy0025.gif