• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An open challenge to evolutionists.

gnostic

The Lost One
But thanks for the in depth... I consider my myself a little more educated
I had butted in what I now see now, a much longer conversation between you and exchemist.

I didn’t know. I was just replying to last post, not reading the older replies.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
I had butted in what I now see now, a much longer conversation between you and exchemist.

I didn’t know. I was just replying to last post, not reading the older replies.

I understood that. And do it myself often. Sometimes with hilarious results.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Your agreement is not required

And strawmen do you no favours.

Simply because you don't comprehend is not my problem.

The thought process that condones or abhors slavery is chemical. The thought process that commands slaves were/are treated as they were/are is chemical.

A chemical reaction in the brain of those concerned.

And correct, that your brain cannot get to grips with the concept is chemical.
Perhaps it (abject slavery and its continuance) was the change God introduced to Adam after he sinned. But I know you don't believe that Adam and Eve changed chemically, that is. Because whether we like it or not, we're slaves to our body's needs anyway.
Oh, correction. I know you don't believe God created Adam and Eve as the first homo sapiens, and you don't believe they're not apes. :) OK...

Last edited:

YoursTrue

Your agreement is not required

And strawmen do you no favours.

Simply because you don't comprehend is not my problem.

The thought process that condones or abhors slavery is chemical. The thought process that commands slaves were/are treated as they were/are is chemical.

A chemical reaction in the brain of those concerned.

And correct, that your brain cannot get to grips with the concept is chemical.
Isn't it wonderful that you have coffee? I love coffee.

YoursTrue

Say what? I assume you like making bullpoop up to massage your ego when you have no idea of the discussion?

Show me where i said "the universe thinks" anything maybe an apology for your untruth is forthcoming?
If I recall correctly, didn't you say the universe is logical, or something close to that? Is paper logical? Is coffee logical?

YoursTrue

Say what? ...
Show me where i said "the universe thinks" anything maybe an apology for your untruth is forthcoming?
Perhaps you might read the posts in question again. However, here's a quote for you from the post in question:
I said, "Now I'm wondering if the universe thinks it is logical. lol. OK, I mean if ChristineM thinks the universe thinks it is logical."
So let's try to analyze that again, if you will. Because please note I did not say you think the universe thinks it's logical. See, I asked if you think the universe thinks it is logical. Not that you do think the universe thinks it's logical.

YoursTrue

Here is a trick to understand "explaining" and understand "understanding". It happens in your brain and depends on what you take for granted.
If you start with something else than methodological naturalism or philosophical naturalism, evolution is different to you, than someone who uses a variant of naturalism.
OK, yes, I understand that. :) to an extent. Not that I understand (or know) the hard words, such as methodological naturalism or philosophical naturalism. But the first part I understand. That understanding starts in the brain (mind, which I think is more than the brain), and depends on what I take for granted. Thanks. Not that I understand ALL of that, but I can relate it to a child coming out of the womb. What does HE understand? I can't remember if I knew anything for the first year or so. Maybe I did. But I don't KNOW that I knew anything. I know my mother told me I cried when I was hungry, but -- she didn't always feed me because she listened to a scientist? Dr. Spock, who later changed his dear mind about schedules and infants. :) Anyway, as usual, have a good night and a pleasure talking to you.
Now, barring any unforeseen outside influences, tomorrow I hope to go further in your exposition about figuring things out. :)

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If human males were not egotists, would they believe that they know what created creation and really mean it.....for a reason to say I know, and know that it did....and not for any other reason.

For a human not an egotist can say I know as much as any scientist can. I know that creation came from another place that was higher in form than what it became.

And agree with what a human being male originally termed it as eternal. Always had existed, always did exist, always will exist knowing that I do not own it for my owned human greed and egotism and elitism and invention for greed and motivated self life style. As wanted by self, just a mere one human self agreed upon by a group of same thinking males!

If a human being male says something existed and changed to form creation, then it did. And with true human rationality say, and in no situation could I own it now....for what it once was is gone and changed. And know it is real.

And then ask self.....so how can you in reality, being what intelligence is meant to express as a human defined use...…...say when I did not personally exist I was a monkey, and believe it real and true in the state talking about science.

Now in medical terms, being a monkey today, is just for the sake of that monkey if you were imposing medical science upon the living body of that monkey and not for any other reason.

If a human being in science wants to say to everyone I believe that once I was a monkey....then he can make that claim....but it not be real, for it is just what he defines in science and intelligence is a story, a male human thinking and telling stories without in any form SCIENCE own any real reason to keep on claiming that story claiming egotistically I know.

For factually you would be lying, for you do not know, it is what you believe. As a true rationality of what you express.

Now males in the science of medicine, defined that when a human being talks irrationally it is conditioned to being advised. So medical Christ conscious Healers in medical human sciences told you that you evolutionist owned a sick mind.

For a monkey is the same monkey today as it always was.

A monkey in its owned parentage, owns deceased parents in its natural past.

The same goes for any human being parent, they die normally before the baby to adult self does.

And everyone living today is everyone living today.

So medical science has to suggest to a human being who claims in egotism, being a mental health problem in human life that if he keeps claiming dead things created us, he should be dealt with, in the conditions of his own ridicule, as that scientist.

Medical science said a human is self manifest as a defined status that said, all life on this planet is supported by the planet named as God the stone existing.

And all life in its variations is self manifest, self present, self owned in the billions of separated bodies in separate life forms sharing the EXACT SAME natural living conditions as everything else. Water/oxygen natural light atmospheric body.

Now science for the OCCULT version, meaning nuclear owned reasons that it studied fusion and fission for the statements of taking physical mass and forcing it to convert to get energy. Which is a totally different scientific advice.

And that advice proved that when you applied that practice it harmed the bio life that did not relate to nor live with the amount of unnatural radiation that is caused by the application of that form of science.

What the stories were told for.

The genetic human stories were not told for nor did they ever advise how a human being owned their created presence as a step by step detail....that males today in evil thoughts claim a human male and a machine reaction tells a story of......trying to involve that living bio life with their machines.

Yet they do, and have, and still are applying that theme to our natural bio Nature, as if it is involved in nuclear science reactions.

Which are not occurring unless a human being male applies it.

Now if true to the conditions, mind and brain and chemical reactions of the mind, if a male irradiates his own mind and changes his thinking ability to think rational thoughts, then the condition nuclear science causes, has proven that condition to his science self.

For what he discusses everyday is totally irrational information.

For if no human being was alive and living as that human, he could not and never did own any human being self presence advice about why a human being exists.

And it is was in fact a medical aware knowledge that this sort of scientific thinking is totally irrational to claim that a human being can discuss their own living life presence when they never existed as that human being self before they did.

Yet science keeps pretending that it can...by claiming factually in science that monkeys or apes having sex created a human being life.

For what purpose today do you impose that you have to state this story, when for as long as a human having sex owning human babies....2 human being parents own the life and future life by human sex and for and behalf of human babies?

ChristineM

Premium Member
Perhaps it (abject slavery and its continuance) was the change God introduced to Adam after he sinned. But I know you don't believe that Adam and Eve changed chemically, that is. Because whether we like it or not, we're slaves to our body's needs anyway.
Oh, correction. I know you don't believe God created Adam and Eve as the first homo sapiens, and you don't believe they're not apes. :) OK...

I have only one thing to say...

:facepalm:

ChristineM

Premium Member
Perhaps you might read the posts in question again. However, here's a quote for you from the post in question:
I said, "Now I'm wondering if the universe thinks it is logical. lol. OK, I mean if ChristineM thinks the universe thinks it is logical."
So let's try to analyze that again, if you will. Because please note I did not say you think the universe thinks it's logical. See, I asked if you think the universe thinks it is logical. Not that you do think the universe thinks it's logical.

What you said was

... OK, I mean if ChristineM thinks the universe thinks it is logical.

So i ask again, show me where i said "the universe thinks"

I assume because of your squirming that you can't but i offer you a second chance to save face.

But if you can't, don't worry, I am used to religious people not apologising when they deliberately misrepresent.

Last edited:

YoursTrue

What you said was

... OK, I mean if ChristineM thinks the universe thinks it is logical.

So i ask again, show me where i said "the universe thinks"

I assume because of your squirming that you can't but i offer you a second chance to save face.

But if you can't, don't worry, I am used to religious people not apologising when they deliberately misrepresent.
So you didn't understand what was said. Ok. Thank you for showing that.

ChristineM

Premium Member
So you didn't understand what was said. Ok. Thank you for showing that.

Hide behind your rock if that's what pleases you. What you wrote is there i print.

And to say you asked is a deception, show me the question mark.