• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An execution of wounded by Israeli soldier !

Aquitaine

Yes , the criminal are always justify their crime by stupid ideas .

I just wonder why Israeli leaders condemn that crime?
It's not a stupid idea, it is a legitimate concern, especially when some Palestinians have a habit of stabbing people and suicide bombing.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
At least the soldier is under investigation.
If it was a Palestinian killing an innocent Jew, there would be parties and candy.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It's not a stupid idea, it is a legitimate concern, especially when some Palestinians have a habit of stabbing people and suicide bombing.
It's stupid idea, I have no doubt in that.

Because If he had bomb he would use it,btw it's more than 8 years ago the last one inside Israel.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
My mother and I are in agreement, actually. So either neither of us are biased, or both.
Your mother are against occupation of Israel to West Bank.
You justify for Israel to continous occupying it.

See your reply:

ou still haven't answered the question. De-occupation didn't make things any better in Gaza.
They are away from racism checkpoints, they still had wishs of Airoport and freedom of fishing in their sea and some bad crimes toward the Palestinians farmer

I definitely am not biased towards Israelis. There's plenty of racism, religious nationalism and irredentism on the Israeli side, and many actions by the Israeli government are totally inexcusable. But the Palestinians and their governments aren't totally innocent either.
which one take the control over there , whom had more responsibility which is Israel, if you are racist don't blame the people resist your racist and unjustice .

The Palestinians had knife , I believe if they had guns they had the right to resist this way of living .

Do you mean to say it was a premeditated justification?
I don't understand your question,anyway
I think the Palestinian (if we suppose that true not lie that he attack the Israel soldier by knife), and he had bomb , I think he would use the bomb instead of knife.

So I believe it's just stupid claim , and who believe it is stupid or pro-Israel criminal toward the Arabs.

Kirran

Premium Member
I think ending the occupation would ultimately be in everyone's best interests. It is the 'how' that is the problem. An unceremonious evacuation wouldn't produce stability. A way needs to be found for it to produce peace. Not to produce regimes like that in Gaza.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I think ending the occupation would ultimately be in everyone's best interests. It is the 'how' that is the problem. An unceremonious evacuation wouldn't produce stability. A way needs to be found for it to produce peace. Not to produce regimes like that in Gaza.
Bad people called others why your are bad !!!

Israel is racist and unjustice regime,I think Palestinians had the right to fight it's oppression toward them,despite they make some errors , but for sure Israel made more. it's like comparing ocean or lake.

Kirran

Premium Member
Bad people called others why your are bad !!!

I didn't understand this.

Israel is racist and unjustice regime,I think Palestinians had the right to fight it's oppression toward them,despite they make some errors , but for sure Israel made more. it's like comparing ocean or lake.

Well, yeah, it's got some big problems. Not as many as some other places, like Myanmar, North Korea or Saudi Arabia, but that is no excuse of course. There certainly needs to be a lot of work done in Israel to mitigate racism and ethnoreligious nationalism internally, and aggressive behaviour towards non-militants externally.

However, what we must ask ourselves is, do random stabbings by Palestinians against Israeli civilians actually help things for the Palestinians? Or is this only perpetuating the cycle of violence? (I am NOT saying it is the fault of the Palestinians). For the sake of the Palestinians, and for the sake of peace for everyone, we need to find more productive ways in which people can seek to end the occupation and bring about a peaceful resolution.

When my mother was working there, this was happening much more, and Fetah was a much more positive organisation. Since then, she sees it as having gone downhill, with Fetah being increasingly dominated by unreasonable radicals, which is a real shame, although one can see how this has happened.

Israel certainly pushes Palestinian people out of their homes and marginalises them into ghettos in the West Bank. This is bad.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I didn't understand this.

Well, yeah, it's got some big problems. Not as many as some other places, like Myanmar, North Korea or Saudi Arabia, but that is no excuse of course. There certainly needs to be a lot of work done in Israel to mitigate racism and ethnoreligious nationalism internally, and aggressive behaviour towards non-militants externally.

However, what we must ask ourselves is, do random stabbings by Palestinians against Israeli civilians actually help things for the Palestinians? Or is this only perpetuating the cycle of violence? (I am NOT saying it is the fault of the Palestinians). For the sake of the Palestinians, and for the sake of peace for everyone, we need to find more productive ways in which people can seek to end the occupation and bring about a peaceful resolution.

When my mother was working there, this was happening much more, and Fetah was a much more positive organisation. Since then, she sees it as having gone downhill, with Fetah being increasingly dominated by unreasonable radicals, which is a real shame, although one can see how this has happened.

Israel certainly pushes Palestinian people out of their homes and marginalises them into ghettos in the West Bank. This is bad.
I believe the root of problem (main problem) is occupation and unjustice and racist of Israeli regime .
remove these oppressions , the resistance and voilence of Palestinians would reduce.

Just to be fair ,despite my disagreeement with Saudi regime.
For Saudi Arabia , I don't think that regime being unjustice (demolish home) with non-Muslims for most of case . or being voilence toward non-Muslims , because they are not Muslims , as Israel and Myanmar regimes.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
>Israeli planes spray chemicals on Gaza farmland
>PressTV News Videos

Allahu Akbar to that
It's rare that criminals admit their crimes :)

Do you think Russia is anti-Israel ?

Or you just agree with Israel sources ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
>PressTV
>RussiaToday

Allahu Akbar and cyka blyad to that
There are many sources , except Israeli !!
I know it's proof to YOU that Israel is not guilty !

even UN sometimes is Allahu Akbar ?:D

Kirran

Premium Member
I believe the root of problem (main problem) is occupation and unjustice and racist of Israeli regime .
remove these oppressions , the resistance and voilence of Palestinians would reduce.

Just to be fair ,despite my disagreeement with Saudi regime.
For Saudi Arabia , I don't think that regime being unjustice (demolish home) with non-Muslims for most of case . or being voilence toward non-Muslims , because they are not Muslims , as Israel and Myanmar regimes.

Well, at least a Palestinian is allowed to become an Israeli citizen and is allowed to build a Muslim house of worship. Try living as a Christian or Hindu in Saudi.

A non-Muslim in Saudi doesn't even get to build a house to begin with, they have no rights to property or citizenship.

Last edited:

Aquitaine

It's stupid idea, I have no doubt in that.

Because If he had bomb he would use it,btw it's more than 8 years ago the last one inside Israel.
Easiest way for you to understand it: just pretend the knife attacker was a filthy Jew and the soldier an honorouble Muslim, oh and also let us pretend some Jews have a nasty habbit of radicalizing and blowing themselves up.

Does that change your perspective on whether or not the soldier's concerns were justified?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Well, at least a Palestinian is allowed to become an Israeli citizen and is allowed to build a Muslim house of worship. Try living as a Christian or Hindu in Saudi.
This partly true , Israel give citizenship to Arabs , don't treat them same to Jews .
Israel build cities to Jews , demolish the homes of Arabs .
Israel occupy West Bank and their people living in suffer

Saudi Arabia not my farvorite regime ,I am against their role in Syria and Yeman, which supported by West.

A non-Muslim in Saudi doesn't even get to build a house to begin with, they have no rights to property or citizenship.

This may true and it's shameful.

I don't know about Saudi Arabia regime deal with non-Muslims , I hope
Smart_Guy show us more about this .

Kirran

Premium Member
This partly true , Israel give citizenship to Arabs , don't treat them same to Jews .
Israel build cities to Jews , demolish the homes of Arabs .
Israel occupy West Bank and their people living in suffer

Saudi Arabia not my farvorite regime ,I am against their role in Syria and Yeman, which supported by West.

This may true and it's shameful.

I don't know about Saudi Arabia regime deal with non-Muslims , I hope
Smart_Guy show us more about this .
[/QUOTE]

Well if you leave Islam, then the Saudi government kills you.

You go from Judaism to Islam, or any other faith, in Israel and nothing is done to you.

And Godobeyer, yes it's true there is discrimination within housing for Arab Israelis, but it's not like it's universal, or constant. There are still many hundreds of thousands of Arab Israelis who never have issues. This doesn't mean there aren't issues there, but it's no apartheid regime.

This is a separate issue to the violence in the West Bank of course, which is rather more complex and severe.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Easiest way for you to understand it: just pretend the knife attacker was a filthy Jew and the soldier an honorouble Muslim, oh and also let us pretend some Jews have a nasty habbit of radicalizing and blowing themselves up.

Does that change your perspective on whether or not the soldier's concerns were justified?
I don't justify to crime , what ever the doer , a Muslim or Jew , or any other religions.
I have no problem to protect Jews from criminal Muslim.

Kirran

Premium Member
I am not sure about this, I hope Smart Guy join us and tell us about that.

It being in law there, I don't think we need his testimony, although of course it's always nice to have.

http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2008/108492.htm

http://www.hrwf.net/images/reports/2014/FORB_2013.pdf

In fact, Shia Muslims have it worse in Saudi than Muslims in Israel - they face issues with religious freedom, can't celebrate their festivals, with education, with justice systems and employment.

You know there are Arab citizens of Israel who are openly allowed to criticise its policies and protest against discrimination? Try doing that in Saudi Arabia.

There are a million Christians in Saudi Arabia, but not a single church, as they haven't been allowed to build any, while there are plenty of mosques in Israel. You can't become a citizen of Saudi unless you convert to Islam, you get arrested and whipped if you suggest in public that it might be good to discuss forms of Islam other than Wahhabism, atheists are officially recognised as terrorists, etc.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It being in law there, I don't think we need his testimony, although of course it's always nice to have.

http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2008/108492.htm

http://www.hrwf.net/images/reports/2014/FORB_2013.pdf

In fact, Shia Muslims have it worse in Saudi than Muslims in Israel - t.
I have to disagree on this

Muslims in Israel faced dailly killing and racism and more distinction in rights than Shia in Saudi.
So it's just slow death .
I believe just because Israel affraid the criticize of West,so Israel would eliminate all Arabs in one day.

You know there are Arab citizens of Israel who are openly allowed to criticise its policies and protest against discrimination? Try doing that in Saudi Arabia.
Israel pretend that they had freedom of speech .
for same reason avoid the criticize of West, because West which support it
Btw They said , Israel is racist regime, and unjustice ...;etc , this dishonor to Israel , not for .

for Saudi:
In general in Arab world kingdom regimes the democraty level is less than republic.
That's why you may notice the difference between me and @Smart_Guy freedom of speech.

There are a million Christians in Saudi Arabia, but not a single church, as they haven't been allowed to build any, while there are plenty of mosques in Israel. You can't become a citizen of Saudi unless you convert to Islam, you get arrested and whipped if you suggest in public that it might be good to discuss forms of Islam other than Wahhabism, atheists are officially recognised as terrorists, etc.
This where Saudi should be criticized.

I don't think that Athiest are recognised as terrorists , I think it's just lie about Saudi ,if that's true , that would be a stupid decision .