• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I The Only One Who Thinks Killing Osama Wasn't The Right Thing To Do

Bismillah

Submit
Yeah, he understood he'd much rather stay alive, trapped in a little room, than put his money where his mouth was. And, yeah, he accepted death when the Navy Seals broke in and shot him in the head after years of cowering in his little room. LOL!
I don't understand why, if he is as cowardly as you say, he would choose to fight in Afghanistan in the first place with his own money?

joea

Oshoyoi
Killing another won't bring the dead ones back!!.........No one has the right to take a life, otherwise you are no better than the one who's life you have taken; Fix the problem.....not the blame!!

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I don't understand why, if he is as cowardly as you say, he would choose to fight in Afghanistan in the first place with his own money?

No, you're right - he was a very brave man, hiding in his little room for 10 years instead of bravely martyring himself for the glory of allah.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, you're right - he was a very brave man, hiding in his little room for 10 years instead of bravely martyring himself for the glory of allah.
"Cowardly" tends to be an empty insult these days. I see it as meaning that one doesn't have the courage to
do a difficult task which one believes needs doing. It just doesn't seem to apply to this murderous scumbag.
On second thought....I'm being unfair to bags of scum.

Killing another won't bring the dead ones back!!.........No one has the right to take a life, otherwise you are no better than the one who's life you have taken; Fix the problem.....not the blame!!
Whether anyone has the right to take a life depends upon one's personal values, but it happens.
Ironic as it can appear at times, killing a malefactor can serve the greater good. Hitler, anyone?

Last edited:

Bismillah

Submit
So you think he had a change of heart? I mean you think he became a coward?

joea

Oshoyoi
"Cowardly" tends to be an empty insult these days. I see it as meaning that one doesn't have the courage to
do a difficult task which one believes needs doing. It just doesn't seem to apply to this murderous scumbag.
On second thought....I'm being unfair to bags of scum.

Whether anyone has the right to take a life depends upon one's personal values, but it happens.
Ironic as it can appear at times, killing a malefactor can serve the greater good. Hitler, anyone?
I still still say NO!!!..if your not the giver of life....you have no business to take it!!!!

joea

Oshoyoi
A poll would perhaps be a good thing.
I would have prefered to see him in the court.
A poll doesn't make it right or wrong; it is easy to always hanker for that which is agreeable......a lie can be agreeable!!!

joea

Oshoyoi
I think killing him was the ONLY rational thing to do.

Which is why I`m so surprised they actually did it.
The minds of many still in deep sleep...the hunter and the hunted remains the same, no better than the other; i hope one day a one candle light a thousand candles...I surely one day it happens..

jim1987

I think killing Osama is a great thing.But the question is who made such a brutal terrorist.Try to find out the whole history behind Osama then you will really feel sad and shame for your country(I mean USA).

GrsshppR

Uber Boy
I do think it is bizarre for the whole world to celebrate the DEATH of anyone, even if he is the worlds worst terrorist. I just think its wrong and sad. Your drinking, partying and just so thrilled that someone was brutally murdered?
Yes, its great to know he will to take no more innocent lives but I will not celebrate his murder.