• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Almost Everything You Think You Know Is A Lie

Orias

Left Hand Path
I challenge everyone of you to update your information on the following topics.

The discovery of EMF and electromagnetism.

The Cold war and Admiral Byrd's expedition to antarctica.

The creation of NASA in 1959 and landing on the moon in 1969.

Between 1955 and 1992 the Russians did 36 expeditions to the South Pole, during which times we we're supposedly at the peak height of space exploration against Russia. But they weren't going to space, instead they went to antarctica.

Recently Russian naval forces sent a convoy including Saudi Arabia vessels to the antarctica and their expedition was mainland. At this time many world leaders also went to mainland South Pole, including Putin and John Kerry, and the Pope

I challenge you to investigate the legitimacy of WW2 and the fight against the Nazis and the spread of international communism which started the Vietnam proxy war.

I challenge you to investigate Hitler and his obsession with the occult and his exploration of the South Pole.

I challenge you to research the various species of humans that are known to have existed, this includes humans dating back millions of years. This includes giants and what we would refer to as "fairies" all having existed and having actual fossils.

Take the time and challenge what you think you know.

I am able to provide sources and more information at specific request. I realize many will also try and make a mockery of this. And so I would also ask the question, which way does the water flow? And do you consider yourself a free thinker? Don't be afraid to swim against the stream.

Sir Doom

Cooler than most of you
I think you should look into the expedition to Antarctica from Sept 1930 headed by Geology Professor William Dyer.

74x12

Between 1955 and 1992 the Russians did 36 expeditions to the South Pole, during which times we we're supposedly at the peak height of space exploration against Russia. But they weren't going to space, instead they went to antarctica.

Recently Russian naval forces sent a convoy including Saudi Arabia vessels to the antarctica and their expedition was mainland. At this time many world leaders also went to mainland South Pole, including Putin and John Kerry, and the Pope

I challenge you to investigate the legitimacy of WW2 and the fight against the Nazis and the spread of international communism which started the Vietnam proxy war.

I challenge you to investigate Hitler and his obsession with the occult and his exploration of the South Pole.

I challenge you to research the various species of humans that are known to have existed, this includes humans dating back millions of years. This includes giants and what we would refer to as "fairies" all having existed and having actual fossils.

I am able to provide sources and more information at specific request. I realize many will also try and make a mockery of this. And so I would also ask the question, which way does the water flow? And do you consider yourself a free thinker? Don't be afraid to swim against the stream.
Bottom line, satan is quite real and Jesus Christ is quite real. Satan's kingdom will soon be gone but those who trust in the Lord Jesus will still be there; even if they die they'll return. But satan's kingdom will be gone. The current world order is that the proud shall rule. But the scripture says that the "meek" shall inherit the earth one day.

Last edited:

Rational Agnostic

Of course not everything taught in the history books is true, and the government has lied to us in the past. However, it's a ridiculous stretch to state that "almost everything" I think I know is a lie. For one thing, I don't presume to know anything with certainty about the physical world. So, you definitely don't speak for me.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!

That looks like a month's homework.
If you had picked just one topic, and told us all how you perceived the truth of it to be, I might have looked into it...... but your big long list is just too demanding.

But good luck with this thread.... OK?

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Nothing to worry about.

Between 1955 and 1992 the Russians did 36 expeditions to the South Pol
You mean the failed Soviet Union experiment? They had a hard transition from Tzarism to a more utilitarian society. They endured many misfortunes, and the USA was better positioned. Unfortunately as the Soviets began to flop their politicians fought hard to uphold the dream of communism and social homogeny. They worked to spread fascism around the world, funding bloody and destructive revolutions. The US at the same time saddled itself with the job of policing the globe. There were all kinds of races and pointless competitions between the 'States and the Soviets. The Soviets tried to prove Marxism could compete with other world systems, but the tragedy was that the science of Economics was still not well understood. Their extreme centralization of economic control was a foot-wound they could not endure. Marxism was shown to be unworkable due to the nature bound in the human. Nevertheless the Soviets accomplished many great things.

You should not be surprised, however that electromagnetism is discovered multiple times. That is usually the way with technology. Many times innovations do not catch on, are not funded, are forgotten. How many times was Calculus invented? Two times that we know of.

Nevertheless there is a good claim for Russians that they are a new people, neither soviet nor tsarist. It does not give them special rights to Antarctica. He who farms the land and makes it green shall deserve it. That is the next challenge for that continent - not who visits it or spits on it the most.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
I do not claim to know most things for an absolute certainty, but there is a great deal of knowledge out there that we can accept beyond a reasonable doubt. Your list ranges from the brief simple obvious to vague broad assertions of the bizzaro like:

Orias said:
"Recently Russian naval forces sent a convoy including Saudi Arabia vessels to the antarctica and their expedition was mainland. At this time many world leaders also went to mainland South Pole, including Putin and John Kerry, and the Pope "

OK . . . explain.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I do not claim to know most things for an absolute certainty, but there is a great deal of knowledge out there that we can accept beyond a reasonable doubt. Your list ranges from the brief simple obvious to vague broad assertions of the bizzaro like:

OK . . . explain.
Can't you see, it was a secret meeting to get Trump elected. One needs a bizarro theory to explain a bizarro election result.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Maybe we'd be better off not thinking we know things.

The sad thing is everyone thinks they know, but who prove that they know anything?

But you can look for different versions of what we are told, and come up with your own conclusions.

Orias

Left Hand Path
Of course not everything taught in the history books is true, and the government has lied to us in the past. However, it's a ridiculous stretch to state that "almost everything" I think I know is a lie. For one thing, I don't presume to know anything with certainty about the physical world. So, you definitely don't speak for me.

I don't speak for anyone, I just assume everyone went through the public education system or some type of standardized variation .

Orias

Left Hand Path
Nothing to worry about.

You mean the failed Soviet Union experiment? They had a hard transition from Tzarism to a more utilitarian society. They endured many misfortunes, and the USA was better positioned. Unfortunately as the Soviets began to flop their politicians fought hard to uphold the dream of communism and social homogeny. They worked to spread fascism around the world, funding bloody and destructive revolutions. The US at the same time saddled itself with the job of policing the globe. There were all kinds of races and pointless competitions between the 'States and the Soviets. The Soviets tried to prove Marxism could compete with other world systems, but the tragedy was that the science of Economics was still not well understood. Their extreme centralization of economic control was a foot-wound they could not endure. Marxism was shown to be unworkable due to the nature bound in the human. Nevertheless the Soviets accomplished many great things.

You should not be surprised, however that electromagnetism is discovered multiple times. That is usually the way with technology. Many times innovations do not catch on, are not funded, are forgotten. How many times was Calculus invented? Two times that we know of.

Nevertheless there is a good claim for Russians that they are a new people, neither soviet nor tsarist. It does not give them special rights to Antarctica. He who farms the land and makes it green shall deserve it. That is the next challenge for that continent - not who visits it or spits on it the most.

This is one of things I was going to bring up. They killed more people than the Nazis. In public schools we are taught Hitler killed millions but there is enough evidence to support that, he did however kill thousands and thousands but not to the magnitude portrayed, he killed pretty much anyone who could oppose him with military. He did however overthrow some of the Jewish banks and steal their wealth to fund his wars.

It's upsetting this whole election was made out to compare to Hitler, thats really extreme like people need to chill out, if you're worried but a gun or two, drink water, take care of yourself.