• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ALL LGBT people. . Hear ye! Hear ye! The rainbow symbol is NOT yours, so cease using it!

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
It's the Christian God's, and God alone.

Paraphrasing of course, yet decreed by Ken Ham on behalf of God.

So stop using it!!!!!!

Did you hear me???????

New Noah's Ark Lights: 'Christians Need to Take Back the Rainbow'

"Onward Christian Soldiers, taking back the rainbow".......

Ham's too late. The rainbow is now more a symbol of the LGBT community than of Christianity. His ark now looks like a gay cruise ship. Isn't that what just about anybody looking at it will see? I'll bet that the lights don't last long.

And on what basis is Ham claiming ownership of the rainbow? That since Christianity is older than the LGBT, that makes Christianity the owner? The Jews might have a something to say about that, since the story was stolen from them along with the rest of the Old Testament, including the part that says, "Thou shalt not steal"

Judgment is for the LGBT community inasmuch as the Christian community has no standing in the matter. If the Jews want to make that claim, that would be different.

Kuzcotopia

If you can read this, you are as lucky as I am.
Ham's too late. The rainbow is now more a symbol of the LGBT community than of Christianity. His ark now looks like a gay cruise ship. Isn't that what just about anybody looking at it will see? I'll bet that the lights don't last long.

That's actually what happened to the unicorns, griffons, and dragons. . . . There was a mixup in processing and two of the same gender got on board.

Whoopsie!
It's the Christian God's, and God alone.

Paraphrasing of course, yet decreed by Ken Ham on behalf of God.

So stop using it!!!!!!

Did you hear me???????

New Noah's Ark Lights: 'Christians Need to Take Back the Rainbow'

"Onward Christian Soldiers, taking back the rainbow".......

Our first gay vice-president is going to be secretly disappointed.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's actually what happened to the unicorns, griffons, and dragons. . . . There was a mixup in processing and two of the same gender got on board.
Hah!
I knew unicorns were gay!
Unicorn+gay.jpg

But there's no denying they have style.
Reminds me of Jesse Ventura.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
This needs to not happen. I don't want to have to potentially thank Ham for making new generations of kids who would hate LBGT for no other reason except it's how they are about to raised, but instead making associations with LBGT because of the rainbows, and making those kids end up not becoming bigots.
And, after all, I'm not a rainbow, I'm a rainbow in the dark. :D