• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Democrats know how to do is incessantly whine about Trump

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
And Republicans didn't spend eight years crying that Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya, that he put himself above the Constitution, and so on and etc.?

Twilight Hue

And Republicans didn't spend eight years crying that Obama was a secret Muslim born in Kenya, that he put himself above the Constitution, and so on and etc.?
I have to figure out who whines and moans more. Democrats or Republicans?

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

I've pretty much given up any thought of having any vested interest in either party.

I don't like the independent or libertarian candidates either. I need to move to a deserted island and start my own government.

Umm...It that whining?

Twilight Hue

I've pretty much given up any thought of having any vested interest in either party.

I don't like the independent or libertarian candidates either. I need to move to a deserted island and start my own government.

Umm...It that whining?
Hang on a sec. I'm relishing the thought....

suncowiam

It's whining when you disagree with it and it's not whining when you agree with it.

Go figure you think Dems whine more.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm here to defend some Democrats.

Give me a minute to think of something.

OK, not all whine as you say.
Those are the really annoyingly noticeable ones, eg, Maxine Waters.
Some are p****d about the election, but handle themselves in a civil fashion.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I'm starting to wonder if that's all Democrats know. They don't seem to be putting forward any good proposals and working hard to improve our country.

Of course what do you expect now. It's all the parties and its members know how to do apparently. And yes, it's aggravating.

Democrats scoff, boo, groan, glower at Trump's State of the Union

Requires sign in for link below to read....

Incessant whining by Democrats truly aggravating

Comment as you may....
Well, the Democrats are in the minority in both houses, so it is to be expected. Even if they brought up bills, it would be a waste of time, as the Republicans are not willing to work with them on anything that goes agaisnt Trump's agenda. And, I'm pretty sure any idea from the democrats is going to do this, as they don't agree with Trump on anything (except for infrastructure I guess).

Next, there is a lot to criticize when it comes to Trump, and if the Democrats and the media don't hold him accountable for what he says, who will? It's their job to do it.

Finally, I think we will start to see ideas from them later this year when campaigns really get rolling.

FYI, I'm disappointed too, but I understand where they are coming from. Trump is the worst leader I've seen in my lifetime, so it is important that someone holds him accountable for every word that comes out of his mouth.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
What some call whining, others might call voicing legitimate concerns. I am not sure when that came to be seen as whining, rather than expressing a political stance. What is the difference?

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
They both whine and moan a lot.
Here's the difference. Democrats whine and moan about reality, what really is going on and the long term effects of it.
Republicans whine and moan about things that don't exist, like President Obama and Clinton. And how bad things would be if they did.

That's the difference.

Tom

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm here to defend some Democrats.

Give me a minute to think of something.

OK, not all whine as you say.
Those are the really annoyingly noticeable ones, eg, Maxine Waters.
Some are p****d about the election, but handle themselves in a civil fashion.
Leadership is sorely lacking among the Democrats right now. One would think wth the power vacuum in the party that someone would rise to the occasion.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
I love Bernie, but age is a serious factor in supporting him as the next leader of the/ party.

That and he has a messianic following. I don't want messiahism hijacking my political party like it did the other one. Populism, historically speaking- ALWAYS kills democracy. If there's an exception, it is still forthcoming.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am sure that they will. Are there any promising candidates that you can think of? I love Bernie, but age is a serious factor in supporting him as the next leader of the/ party.
I don't see anyone promising in either party.
Well.....Rand Paul looks purty good.
But I don't think the Dems will run him.

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

But Obama was legitimately a crook in a suit with malicious intentions and a lying tongue. Trump is just a doofus who talks like a kindergartner with mommy issues

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة

Umm...It that whining?

Welcome to my world. Every time I see Republicans run for office I just think to myself, "how on this green earth do you even call yourself a conservative." Sometimes I just sit back and think that just MAYBE Republicans are closeted communists who help the Democrats looks better so they can implement real communism. Just maybe, just MAYBE that is what is happening.

Mindmaster

Premium Member

To some extent, it doesn't matter who did wrong in the past, but who is doing it wrong now. :D

The Democrats are not justified because previous Republican administrations did the same thing they're doing now. It's wrong either way.

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
Honestly, I often find enough what right-wingers call 'whining' on both sides. Do rainbow pride emojis on Facebook or plain red Starbucks cups ring a bell with anyone? How about when Doug Jones won Senator from Alabama?