• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

All Democrats know how to do is incessantly whine about Trump

jonathan180iq

I'm starting to wonder if that's all Democrats know. They don't seem to be putting forward any good proposals and working hard to improve our country.

Of course what do you expect now. It's all the parties and its members know how to do apparently. And yes, it's aggravating.

Democrats scoff, boo, groan, glower at Trump's State of the Union

Requires sign in for link below to read....

Incessant whining by Democrats truly aggravating

Comment as you may....
I think the cycle of never-ending campaigns has all but eliminated the need to actually do any real problem solving in Washington.

This applies equally to both parties.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I think the cycle of never-ending campaigns has all but eliminated the need to actually do any real problem solving in Washington.

This applies equally to both parties.
Now that's something I can agree with 100%. I have never ever in my entire life seen politicians continually run for election 365 days a year.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm starting to wonder if that's all Democrats know. They don't seem to be putting forward any good proposals and working hard to improve our country.

Of course what do you expect now. It's all the parties and its members know how to do apparently. And yes, it's aggravating.

Comment as you may....
And some threads are so toxic, that even I fear to wade in.....
Bozo Trump Calls Democrats "Treasonous" Because They Didn't Applaud Him

Milton Platt

Comment as you may....

and visa versa......