• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Aliens? They're already living among us, claim Bulgarian government scientists

twinmama

Aliens are already among us on Earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are in contact with them.
Researchers for the country's Space Research Institute said they are currently working on deciphering a complex set of symbols sent to them.
They claim the aliens are in the process of answering 30 questions posed to them by the Bulgarians.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1231151/Aliens-Theyre-living-claim-Bulgarian-government-scientists.html?ITO=1490#ixzz0Y5ElgoTS

Aliens? They're already living among us, claim Bulgarian government scientists | Mail Online

Morse

To Extinguish
So when do you think the aliens will come out of the closet guys?

I'd guess sometime around the end of 2012.

Alceste

Vagabond
I like this one:

Bulgaria’s presidential office was faced by an unpleasant surprise last week when they discovered that the presidential bank account was drained from all funds.
After probing the incident, the presidential team found out that the account was withdrawn at the orders of the Finance Ministry, the Bulgarian daily “24 Chassa” (24 Hours) reports.

The presidential team had to urgently collect the required BGN 500 deposit to prevent the closing of the account.

The incident happened on Wednesday, November 18, the day after the President, Georgi Parvanov, published an article on his website slamming Finance Minister Simeon Djankov, over a controversy between the two regarding State funding for the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.

When questioned about the withdrawal, the Finance Ministry responded they made a mistake, apologized and repaid the money.

Sounds like a real gong show. :D I'll be watching with interest...

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Somehow I doubt the news of extra terrestrial life would be revealed by a nation in the Balkans.

Last edited:

MSizer

MSizer
Well, they are scientists, so we as freethinkers are required to believe what they say. If we doubt them, then how can we justify quoting Dawkins when debating the scientific theory of creation?

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
Someone on the Above Top Secret forum (badmoviefan) posted a response to an email they sent to BAS. This is what they said they had received:

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]BULGARIAN ACADEMY OF SCIENCES
SPACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE
Dear Sir Woods,

Thank you for your interest regarding the prematurely (my emphasis) published article in Novinar Daily and Sofia Echo. Firstly, I would like to clarify that SPACE RESEARCH INSTITUTE of BAS is not directly involved in the “Dialogue 2009” experiment, in which myself and my colleagues are currently taking part in.

This year, I had the opportunity of putting together a team of experts representing various scientific fields and walks of life. We worked together on a project based on the original work on our own Mrs M.Vezneva, a former architect and correspondence member of IAI. Mrs. Vezneva has two published books containing dictionaries of universal symbols language via which she states that pictograms may be interpreted. In her books, she engages in a dialogue regarding global issues with the crop circles “creators”. It is based on the universal symbols language, I.e. Pcychometry (sic) and telepathy.

The aim of the “Dialogue 2009” experiment is to carry out a similar dialogue regarding the use of the crop circles but using different participants. We believe that the crop circles are real existing formations from unexplained nature, and that they carry information from alien to us sources. We have already 36 participant replies which we are currently analyzing. Currently, there are facts confirming our initial hypothesis, mentioned above, however we will publish our final thoughts after careful consideration by all team members.

Please let me know if you’d like any further information or if you’d like to take part in “Dialogue 2010” experiment. Thank you!

With kind regards,
Prof. Filipov
[/FONT]

katiafish

consciousness incarnate
Bulgaria is such a lovely holiday destination.. :D

seriously though, it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if aliens were already living among us. Like Bodysnatchers....

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend katiafish,
seriously though, it wouldnt suprise me in the slightest if aliens were already living among us. Like Bodysnatchers....

No doubt an alien did capture my body while entering my other's womb.
But only lately realized that its name is *consciousness*; what to do, it is categorically not leaving even in death.:D:D

Love & rgds

rojse

RF Addict
I'll believe it when I see it.

I always thought aliens living among us would be more in the "Third Rock from the Sun" vein - aliens appreciating the comedic farce that is human society and reporting their findings to "The Big Giant Head".

te_lanus

Alien Hybrid
According to some in ufology, they have been here a longtime. The grays (Zetans) is said to have over 50 underground bases on earth. The Nordics is said to have nearly 30+ bases on earth.

Later in 1954 the race of aliens, known as Greys, from Zeta Reticuli area in space, who had been orbiting the equator, landed at Holloman Air Force Base. They stated their planet was dying and they needed quarters on earth to conduct genetic experiments that might allow their race to survive; this in exchange for certain technology. Pres. Eisenhower met with the aliens and a formal treaty was signed. The treaty stated the aliens would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth secret; they would furnish us with advanced technology . They could abduct humans on a limited basis for the purpose of medical examination and monitoring, with the stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, would be returned to their point of abduction, that the human have no memory of the event. It was also agreed the alien bases; would be constructed underground, beneath Indian reservations in the 4 corners area of Utah, New Mexico, Arizona and Colorado. Another was to be constructed in Nevada in the area known as S4, about 7 miles south of Area 51, known as 'Dreamland.' A multi-billion dollar secret fund was organized and kept by the Military Office of the White House, supposedly to build secret underground sites for the President and staff in case of military attacks. - Extraterrestrial-Aliens.com - The Alien Presence On Earth.

UNITED STATES:
ALASKA – Under Mt. Hayes​
CALIFORNIA - Mt. Shasta in Northern California (mysterious lights seen from mid-mountain on many evenings.)​
NEVADA – Groom Lake – Area 51 (government facility)​
OREGON – Jefferson National Forest, near Diamond Lake at high altitude​
NEW MEXICO – Manzano Mountains near Kirtland Air Force Base​
WASHINGTON – Mt. Rainier – middle of the mountain, same reports as Mt. Shasta.​
WEST VIRGINIA – In the Monongahela National Forest farthest Northern part of Pocohontas County, 225 miles S.W. of Washington D.C. – 8 miles N. -N.E. of Durbin, West Virginia - ALIEN BASES ON EARTH

rojse

RF Addict
According to some in ufology, they have been here a longtime. The grays (Zetans) is said to have over 50 underground bases on earth. The Nordics is said to have nearly 30+ bases on earth.

AUSTRALIA – Pine Gap – 15 miles from Alice Springs

A

angellous_evangellous

Three of these scientists were on the committee that discovered that Angellous was your daddy.