• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ads on RF

exchemist

Veteran Member
For some reason I keep getting an ad showing this sweet girl modelling a dress:

Floral Spot Print Puff Sleeve Dress in Black - Roman Originals UK

I have no idea why. I'm not in the habit of buying women's clothing;). Something wrong with an algorithm somewhere, I suppose, or maybe because I normally reject the option to show me supposedly relevant ads. But she is very pretty, so I'm not complaining. I wonder if she is Spanish..........

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
For some reason I keep getting an ad showing this sweet girl modelling a dress:

Floral Spot Print Puff Sleeve Dress in Black - Roman Originals UK

I have no idea why. I'm not in the habit of buying women's clothing;). Something wrong with an algorithm somewhere, I suppose, or maybe because I normally reject the option to show me supposedly relevant ads. But she is very pretty, so I'm not complaining. I wonder if she is Spanish..........

Down boy, down.

Sit. Stay.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I don't like the ads I see here when I use my phone. Rapey anime ads, far right political ads, TnA app games, military stuff....
Truly Amazon's has been less offensive. At least it just gave up on trying to figure me out and started suggesting everything from black women's hair styles, Christian and atheist literature, tools and kitchen appliances.:tearsofjoy:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Premium membership is the answer,. Wait until it's on special offer and buy a lifetime membership,. Commitment to RF and no ads... What a bonus

exchemist

Veteran Member
I don't like the ads I see here when I use my phone. Rapey anime ads, far right political ads, TnA app games, military stuff....
Truly Amazon's has been less offensive. At least it just gave up on trying to figure me out and started suggesting everything from black women's hair styles, Christian and atheist literature, tools and kitchen appliances.:tearsofjoy:
Golly, I don't get any of those, thank goodness. How very unpleasant for you.

One annoying feature of some ads on this site is that sometimes when they change from one ad to the next they stop the cursor moving, so you lose the last few characters you have been typing.

But anyway, I think I'm going to invent a name for this sweet girl and greet her when I see her here. I don't think she's a Dolores - not busty enough. She could be an Ana, or a Lucia. Yes, I like Lucia.

Hold

Abducted Member
Premium Member
Premium membership is the answer,. Wait until it's on special offer and buy a lifetime membership,. Commitment to RF and no ads... What a bonus
Can I trade my premium membership so as to see Ana or Lucia?....Forget the trade.....(TY Qmire)

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member

One annoying feature of some ads on this site is that sometimes when they change from one ad to the next they stop the cursor moving, so you lose the last few characters you have been typing.

But anyway, I think I'm going to invent a name for this sweet girl and greet her when I see her here. I don't think she's a Dolores - not busty enough. She could be an Ana, or a Lucia. Yes, I like Lucia.
According to the ad department her name is Brian.

Hope that doesn't ruin it for you.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Once again I remember that a generous fellow
poster bought me premium membership. And I
cannot remember who did this great deed !!!!
I no longer see ads for Christian single women
who want to meet me. (Yeah, that's a thing.)

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

Try Ana or Lucia... Dolores means "pains" unless it is painful that you don't know her. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I still hold by my offer to support the site again if we get back our goodly, wholesome, warm and fuzzy Frubals.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
According to the ad department her name is Brian.

Hope that doesn't ruin it for you.
After getting crucified over getting mixed up in that Jesus Zionist thing you'd think Brian would have just learned his lesson by now. Apparently that is still a no and Brian is still just getting tossed about by the Tempest of Fate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Marlene Dietrich's real name was Stu, so I'm not sure that helps
R.2f0a8dae0a9b54a796144594ae636e1c

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Eh? Did we at one time have more options than we do now?
No (though actually yes because we used to have both negative and positive Frubals for a brief moment). We used to have Frubals. They were in limited supply, we couldn't give them all day, and we could leave a personal message attached to them.
Those, and many other features, were done away with this place was sold, went corporate, and became about advertisement, clicks and money.