• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam and Eve in human genetics. New results.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
Adam and Eve were not real.
Adam and Eve were quite real, they were incarnate celestial beings.
No they weren't.

*** Mod Post ***

Please be careful about expressing your opinions as fact:

8. Preaching/Proselytizing
Creating (or linking to) content intended to convert/recruit others to your religion, spirituality, sect/denomination, or lack thereof is not permitted. Similarly, attempting to convert others away from their religion, spiritual convictions, or sect/denomination will also be considered a form of preaching. Stating opinions as a definitive matter of fact (i.e., without "I believe/feel/think" language, and/or without references) may be moderated as preaching.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I have been a bad boy too often here. To help make amends let me stick my oar in the latest moderation activity:

Adam and Eve were quite real, they were incarnate celestial beings.

Can you flesh this out a bit? When you say "Adam and Eve" do you mean the belief that at one point there were only two people?

No they weren't.

And to avoid moderation perhaps it is best to explain that the idea of there being only two people at one point has been refuted. The latest population bottleneck for humans was fifty to seventy thousand years ago when the human population got down to about one thousand people. A literal Adam and Eve never appear to have existed.

Colt

I have been a bad boy too often here. To help make amends let me stick my oar in the latest moderation activity:

Can you flesh this out a bit? When you say "Adam and Eve" do you mean the belief that at one point there were only two people?

And to avoid moderation perhaps it is best to explain that the idea of there being only two people at one point has been refuted. The latest population bottleneck for humans was fifty to seventy thousand years ago when the human population got down to about one thousand people. A literal Adam and Eve never appear to have existed.
No, I believe Adam and Eve arrived on our evolved, previously populated, fallen world to replace the administration of the "Crafty beast", a one time loyal administrator caught up in the Lucifer rebellion. They were given bodies using the best of the existing stocks as well as their own unique genetic accompaniment which would subsequently be introduced prematurely into the gene pool due to Eves actual sin, sex with Cain's real Father from the Nodites.

Nealy 40,000 years latter the Israelites created the creation story of origins by appropriating Mesopotamian lore that derived from those ancient times. By then the story of Adam was quite fragmented. They just assumed that Adam and Eve were the first humans.

Such a scenario would explain a lot considering the bits of information in the Genesis story.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, I believe Adam and Eve arrived on our evolved, previously populated, fallen world to replace the administration of the "Crafty beast", a one time loyal administrator caught up in the Lucifer rebellion. They were given bodies using the best of the existing stocks as well as their own unique genetic accompaniment which would subsequently be introduced prematurely into the gene pool due to Eves actual sin, sex with Cain's real Father from the Nodites.

Nealy 40,000 years latter the Israelites created the creation story of origins by appropriating Mesopotamian lore that derived from those ancient times. By then the story of Adam was quite fragmented. They just assumed that Adam and Eve were the first humans.

Such a scenario would explain a lot considering the bits of information in the Genesis story.
Wow! That seems like a very bizarre belief.

And your evidence for it is . . . ?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Colt

Sorry, that is not evidence for your beliefs. You first need a falsifiable hypothesis if you want to try to use scientific articles as evidence.

What is your hypothesis? What reasonable test based on the merits of your hypothesis could prove it wrong? If you can't answer these questions you do not have evidence. You only have an ad hoc explanation at best.
Its a close correlation to the times given when Eve and then Adam prematurely mixed with existing human stocks which I believe/feel/think

74:0.1 ADAM AND EVE arrived on Urantia,(earth) from the year A.D. 1934, 37,848 years ago. It was in midseason when the Garden was in the height of bloom that they arrived. At high noon and unannounced, the two seraphic transports, accompanied by the Jerusem personnel intrusted with the transportation of the biologic uplifters to Urantia, settled slowly to the surface of the revolving planet in the vicinity of the temple of the Universal Father. All the work of rematerializing the bodies of Adam and Eve was carried on within the precincts of this newly created shrine. And from the time of their arrival ten days passed before they were re-created in dual human form for presentation as the world's new rulers. They regained consciousness simultaneously. The Material Sons and Daughters always serve together. It is the essence of their service at all times and in all places never to be separated. They are designed to work in pairs; seldom do they function alone." UB 1934, printed 1955

You are welcome to go do your own research on the matter.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Its a close correlation to the times given when Eve and then Adam prematurely mixed with existing human stocks which I believe/feel/think

74:0.1 ADAM AND EVE arrived on Urantia,(earth) from the year A.D. 1934, 37,848 years ago. It was in midseason when the Garden was in the height of bloom that they arrived. At high noon and unannounced, the two seraphic transports, accompanied by the Jerusem personnel intrusted with the transportation of the biologic uplifters to Urantia, settled slowly to the surface of the revolving planet in the vicinity of the temple of the Universal Father. All the work of rematerializing the bodies of Adam and Eve was carried on within the precincts of this newly created shrine. And from the time of their arrival ten days passed before they were re-created in dual human form for presentation as the world's new rulers. They regained consciousness simultaneously. The Material Sons and Daughters always serve together. It is the essence of their service at all times and in all places never to be separated. They are designed to work in pairs; seldom do they function alone." UB 1934, printed 1955

You are welcome to go do your own research on the matter.
So not evidence at all. As I thought just an ad hoc explanation.

Is Barack Obama not a human, but ape?
He is not an ape, like you and I, he is a child of God.
We are not evolved from other species.
This is why we wear clothes.
If we evolved from other species we would not wear clothes.
What would ever have gotten into our minds to wear clothing?
Doesn't make sense to me.
We would have stayed where it is warm all the time and lived like other species live, in an environment that is suited to us, not suiting ourselves to a different environment, effectively taking control of our own evolution.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
He is not an ape, like you and I, he is a child of God.

Humans are apes just like humans are mammals.

We are not evolved from other species.

Except that we are.

This is why we wear clothes.

Doesn't follow.

If we evolved from other species we would not wear clothes.

Doesn't follow.

What would ever have gotten into our minds to wear clothing?

Survival benefits. Protection from the elements
Even to the point of sexual selection, as it also has a decorative dimension.

Doesn't make sense to me.

Maybe that's on you?
Maybe this doesn't make sense to you because you are ill-informed?

We would have stayed where it is warm all the time and lived like other species live, in an environment that is suited to us, not suiting ourselves to a different environment, effectively taking control of our own evolution.

Species migrate all the time for a wide variety of reasons. There is nothing strange about that.