• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Adam and Eve in human genetics. New results.

I know that you think you are insulting people here. But really, you are only making a fool of yourself.
I am not insulting anybody here, I don't know anybody here.
That's one of my requirements before I insult someone.
I notice other people here, though, do not access that kind of restraint.
I have had people on the street come up to me and give me all kinds of crap, people whom I did not know, after I apologized to them and left my friends are like, why didn't kick the crap out of that creep? And I always say, I did not know the person and they did not touch me. To insult someone I try real hard to know them first, to beat the crap out of someone they have to try to or actually succeed in touching me. I don't tolerate that at all.
So, read what I said again, I did not insult anyone here.

Bear Wild

Sometimes I am almost convinced that there actually are some people who evolved from other species.

Well, there are some people who almost convince me that they evolved from another species.

Yes the ones that are smart enough know humans evolved from another species because they understand the evidence unlike those others living in a fantasy that they are special. Real special people, you know those that ignore the evidence and close their minds to reality so the can feel extra special. Unfortunately for them the reality remains the same - humans evolved from another species.

Yes the ones that are smart enough know humans evolved from another species because they understand the evidence unlike those others living in a fantasy that they are special. Real special people, you know those that ignore the evidence and close their minds to reality so the can feel extra special. Unfortunately for them the reality remains the same - humans evolved from another species.
You seem offended. Don't be. I just don't accept your belief system and I was not talking about you.

Bear Wild

You seem offended. Don't be. I just don't accept your belief system and I was not talking about you.
Oh I am not offended at all. You do not accept the world you live in for what it is and I know from the forum you are not alone. That is fine for I feel fortunate to recognize all of my relatives in the world both human and non-human. I hope one day you will too.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Sometimes I am almost convinced that there actually are some people who evolved from other species.

Well that is good, because you are one of them. Like it or not, you are still an ape. This is not an insult, it is a statement of fact. All people are apes. Even the creationist Linnaeus, the man that founded the modern form of animal classification realized that man is an ape.

Well, there are some people who almost convince me that they evolved from another species.

Then you are on your way. Do you think that you can reason logically and honestly? If so I can show you how we know that life is the product of evolution. Too many creationists turn tail and run when it is obvious that there beliefs are false. Can you stand up to reality?

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Adam and Eve - the comedy duo par excellence? :oops:

Edit: So as not to offend - perhaps the greatest Double Act in history. :oops:

Last edited:
Oh I am not offended at all. You do not accept the world you live in for what it is and I know from the forum you are not alone. That is fine for I feel fortunate to recognize all of my relatives in the world both human and non-human. I hope one day you will too.
You do not know what I accept or do not accept. You know way too little about me to make such a statement as though it were a fact.

It is improper to call the scientific method a "belief system". And it appears to be rather hypocritical to do so while using technology that was made possible by it.
It is not improper from my point of view. Else why would such person even be on a religious forum talking about their beliefs? And also, believing in things that are only extrapolated based on their opinions of certain facts. Certainly these are beliefs, even if a person forcefully complains, insults the intelligence level of others and emphatically infers that they are facts, they are not, they are no more facts than what I and others believe.
When I tell people with the same opinion as you that I have seen God and that it is a fact, they tell me it is not a fact, that I did not see God that I am deluded and have a mental problem. And yet they were not even there and only know what I have told them.
Even if you kill everyone like me, it is not going to make you right. You cannot prove to me your point of view, that makes it not a fact to me and it never will. I have studied intensively. Yours is not the only opinion of the facts we see in the world around us.
You are not right or factual except to yourself and people like you.
I have that same privilege, therefore insulting me only makes your opinion weaker.

Well that is good, because you are one of them. Like it or not, you are still an ape. This is not an insult, it is a statement of fact. All people are apes. Even the creationist Linnaeus, the man that founded the modern form of animal classification realized that man is an ape.

Then you are on your way. Do you think that you can reason logically and honestly? If so I can show you how we know that life is the product of evolution. Too many creationists turn tail and run when it is obvious that there beliefs are false. Can you stand up to reality?
Take it however you want.
You can convince me of nothing and you will not likely be convinced by me.
Your method is to try to insult me (or someone) into believing you have a superior intellect and therefore should be believed and followed.
That is never going to work on me or anyone like me.
I would not care to try to learn what you seem to think you have to offer and I am not seeking any information from you, I do not consider your intellect and words anything other than what I have seen elsewhere.
You are not telling me anything I have not read before in many other places, it is not enlightening.
"I can show you how we know that life is the product of evolution." No, you can't. You don't know that and you will never know it because it is not true. You believe it and you have a right to believe whatever you want.
As do I.
I am not an ape and neither are you, we are both children of God.
I have seen Him, you cannot trump that, ever.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
You do not know what I accept or do not accept. You know way too little about me to make such a statement as though it were a fact.

Do you treat the clearly mythical stories of Genesis as being factu
It is not improper from my point of view. Else why would such person even be on a religious forum talking about their beliefs? And also, believing in things that are only extrapolated based on their opinions of certain facts. Certainly these are beliefs, even if a person forcefully complains, insults the intelligence level of others and emphatically infers that they are facts, they are not, they are no more facts than what I and others believe.
When I tell people with the same opinion as you that I have seen God and that it is a fact, they tell me it is not a fact, that I did not see God that I am deluded and have a mental problem. And yet they were not even there and only know what I have told them.
Even if you kill everyone like me, it is not going to make you right. You cannot prove to me your point of view, that makes it not a fact to me and it never will. I have studied intensively. Yours is not the only opinion of the facts we see in the world around us.
You are not right or factual except to yourself and people like you.
I have that same privilege, therefore insulting me only makes your opinion weaker.
Some people are here to talk about what they know. Also correcting you is not insulting you. If you take umbrage at corrections you will never learn.

I know it is consoling to call reality "opinion" but that only earns more corrections and perhaps some well placed insults. It is hard to blame people when they do that.

But no one has really insulted you yet.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Take it however you want.
You can convince me of nothing and you will not likely be convinced by me.
Your method is to try to insult me (or someone) into believing you have a superior intellect and therefore should be believed and followed.
That is never going to work on me or anyone like me.
I would not care to try to learn what you seem to think you have to offer and I am not seeking any information from you, I do not consider your intellect and words anything other than what I have seen elsewhere.
You are not telling me anything I have not read before in many other places, it is not enlightening.
"I can show you how we know that life is the product of evolution." No, you can't. You don't know that and you will never know it because it is not true. You believe it and you have a right to believe whatever you want.
As do I.
I am not an ape and neither are you, we are both children of God.
I have seen Him, you cannot trump that, ever.
Again, no one has insulted you. If you do not want to learn why are you here?

Do you treat the clearly mythical stories of Genesis as being factu

Some people are here to talk about what they know. Also correcting you is not insulting you. If you take umbrage at corrections you will never learn.

I know it is consoling to call reality "opinion" but that only earns more corrections and perhaps some well placed insults. It is hard to blame people when they do that.

But no one has really insulted you yet.
I will not be replying to anymore of your posts that come across like this.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If you wish to learn from me let me know and I will teach you.
I do not wish to learn from you.
I doubt if you have anything worth knowing. You just stated that you do not wish to learn. And since you are demonstrably wrong and refuse to learn from your errors anything that you try to teach is also likely to be filled with errors.

I doubt if you have anything worth knowing. You just stated that you do not wish to learn. And since you are demonstrably wrong and refuse to learn from your errors anything that you try to teach is also likely to be filled with errors.
You misquoted me and then lied. "You just stated that you do not wish to learn."
That is not what I said.
"...you are demonstrably wrong..." That is a lie.
I WILL NOT REPLY TO YOU AGAIN UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE.