• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Accept your Muslim Immigrants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirran

Premium Member
these new immigrants are absolutely ignorant of anything german. they are muslim to the point that their women wear full hijab day in day out. they are from the middle east or africa and they want to stay that way. the children that will be produced from these relationships will be foreing and have nothing german in them. infact i witnessed many german girls who started wearing foreign dresses as they started dating middle easterners or africans.

First of all, quite a claim to make that 'new immigrants are absolutely ignorant of anything German'. I don't buy it.

Being Muslim does not make one a non-German, and wearing a hijab doesn't make you less German.

Also, the idea that all their kids will remain non-German is just an assertion.

And foreign dresses are not going to wreck German society.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
"The political leader should not estimate the worth of a religion by taking some of its shortcomings into account, but he should ask himself whether there be any practical substitute in a view which is demonstrably better. Until such a substitute be available, only fools and criminals would think of abolishing existing religion." - Mein Kampf (5 second google search)
You are only telling half the story...

Examining how to establish a new order, Hitler argued that the greatness of powerful organizations was reliant on intolerance of all others, so that the greatness of Christianity arose from the "unrelenting and fanatical proclamation and defence of its own teaching." Hitler rejected a view that Christianity brought civilization to the Germanic peoples, however: "It is therefore outrageously unjust to speak of the pre-Christian Germans as barbarians who had no civilization. They never have been such."
He was attracted to the way Christianity was able to dominate other regions through brutality. He was not attracted to Christian teachings or principles, just their method of rising to power. There is a very definitive difference here.

Princeps Eugenius

Lots of women wear hijabs in predominantly Muslim countries.
i meant, by that post, that it never occurs that muslim women become christian and stop wearing hijab in muslim countries. so why should western women start wearing hijab if it is not happening the other way around in muslim countries?

Quetzal

Premium Member
youre mentally ill then because you never see the same happening in THEIR countries. it is only happening in the west.
What is this "thing" you are referring to? I believe you are only making these outlandish statements to defend your own insecurities and prejudice thoughts.

Princeps Eugenius

You are only telling half the story...

He was attracted to the way Christianity was able to dominate other regions through brutality. He was not attracted to Christian teachings or principles, just their method of rising to power. There is a very definitive difference here.
and the blood libel was one of the tools with which the christian church was brutally dominant over judaism throughout centuries. you think hitler didnt use this to his advantage?

Quetzal

Premium Member
and the blood libel was one of the tools with which the christian church was brutally dominant over judaism throughout centuries. you think hitler didnt use this to his advantage?
I believe he used many things to his advantage. I believe he was influenced by a large series of historic events. With that said, however, to make the argument that his primary drive was based in Christian teachings is absolutely false.

Princeps Eugenius

Lots of women wear hijabs in predominantly Muslim countries.
i swear by the mighty beard of thor that today i saw a woman covered from head to toe in some sort of black muslim 'tent' apperal. i never saw in my life time this sort of dress even her face wasnt visible apart from some slits for her eyes. and this is supposed to benefit german culture somehow? are you people taking heroine or hard liqour?

Quetzal

Premium Member
i swear by the mighty beard of thor that today i saw a woman covered from head to toe in some sort of black muslim 'tent' apperal. i never saw in my life time this sort of dress even her face wasnt visible apart from some slits for her eyes. and this is supposed to benefit german culture somehow? are you people taking heroine or hard liqour?
What do you propose we do? Round up all women wearing these sorts of garments? Take them somewhere far removed to be dealt with? Sound familiar?

Princeps Eugenius

What do you propose we do? Round up all women wearing these sorts of garments? Take them somewhere far removed to be dealt with? Sound familiar?
perhaps stop immigration, as donald trumps attempts to in the usa, altogether? i mean this doesnt benefit anybody. these immgrants could work in their own country promoting the wealth and economical structure of their own land to higher ends.

Quetzal

Premium Member
perhaps stop immigration, as donald trumps attempts to in the usa, altogether? i mean this doesnt benefit anybody. these immgrants could work in their own country promoting the wealth and economical structure of their own land to higher ends.
Yeah, you are an elitist jerk. To the ignore list you go.

Princeps Eugenius

USA =/= Europe

Europe is not a melting pot. It simply doesn't work like that here.
These people are crazy. they think the west should be repopulated by brown skinned people and that the middle east and africa are holylands that should never be touched by white men. honestly they have some sort of weird fetish about dominating the european nations. And most of the time these same people are european themselves! talk about national masochism.

Last edited:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
My English failed me , i am not sure if this OP is pro-refugees or against or what

suncowiam

Someone clearly doesn't realize the extent to which outdated religious beliefs can be immune to cultural evolution and modernism.

And if I don't understand, what makes you the authority in this subject considering the trite comment? Rather overly confident of you to make assumptuous statements without further basis, IMO.

Mind basing more on this or am I just going to assume what you fully mean?

MD

qualiaphile
Germany has drastically changed since the immigration wave by middle easterners and africans..... 10 years ago it used to be like 5 to 10% immigrants now its 20 to 25% immigrants in my town. absolutely shoking! the original german identity is losing out and since germans dont reproduce this might be it for good. the only germans i see on the street are blonde german girls who will eventually come together with african or middle easterner immigrants because there is nobody else for them. this country will become alien to itself in 50 years.

You do realize that Syrians (who are the majority of the refugees) are like the whitest Arabs right? In my experience they have some of the highest frequencies of recessive alleles that are common in white people, like blue eyes and blonde hair. Speaking as a guy with mostly middle eastern ancestry, many white people think I'm Southern European. The white look won't vanish and you shouldn't be worried about that, since most Middle Easterners have a considerable amount of Caucasian blood in them.

What you should worry about is the changing social and cultural landscape of Europe. I agree with you, that Europe should limit the number of refugees they take. But my arguments are based on the fact that:

a) Refugees are very different from immigrants in terms of adjusting to the culture they become a part of
b) Islam culture is very different from the Western culture - duh
c) Islamic birth rate far outstrips White European birth rate - duh

This isn't a racial problem. This is a cultural problem for the future of European identity and for the safety of society. Many refugees have witnessed horrific things and bring that baggage with them, and they spread it in immigrant communities. I witnessed many of these things in the ghetto community I lived in, where ethnic gangs (mostly refugees) ran the area with terror. It is the another reason I hate liberals, since they imported all these refugees into the community where I lived and turned a blind eye when they were spreading terror. I lost a friend, and few others almost died in the gang wars.

There is also the dilemma with Islam. Islam is it's own culture, wherever it goes it takes bits and pieces of the other culture. But it is it's own culture. Islam has been a part of India for 1000 years and even then the Indian Islamic culture is very different from Indian Hindu culture. Their proportion grows every decade, and there have been several riots even in the past couple of decades, where tens of thousands have died. Throw in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan and the Hindus are under serious pressure. If Europe were to face a similar predicament it would be far more violent for both sides.

suncowiam

Which is why the majority of Turks and Arabs in Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Denmark.................................. are all well integrated.

Oh wait...

It will probably get better in time... right? :D

Given your personal background and your repetitive rhetoric, I feel this is more biased than objective.

You have something to base this on?

Integration is two fold. Acceptance on two sides. Which side do you think my OP is suggesting for?

Princeps Eugenius

You do realize that Syrians (who are the majority of the refugees) are like the whitest Arabs right? In my experience they have some of the highest frequencies of recessive alleles that are common in white people, like blue eyes and blonde hair. Speaking as a guy with mostly middle eastern ancestry, many white people think I'm Southern European. The white look won't vanish and you shouldn't be worried about that, since most Middle Easterners have a considerable amount of Caucasian blood in them.

What you should worry about is the changing social and cultural landscape of Europe. I agree with you, that Europe should limit the number of refugees they take. But my arguments are based on the fact that:

a) Refugees are very different from immigrants in terms of adjusting to the culture they become a part of
b) Islam culture is very different from the Western culture - duh
c) Islamic birth rate far outstrips White European birth rate - duh

This isn't a racial problem. This is a cultural problem for the future of European identity and for the safety of society. Many refugees have witnessed horrific things and bring that baggage with them, and they spread it in immigrant communities. I witnessed many of these things in the ghetto community I lived in, where ethnic gangs (mostly refugees) ran the area with terror. It is the another reason I hate liberals, since they imported all these refugees into the community where I lived and turned a blind eye when they were spreading terror. I lost a friend, and few others almost died in the gang wars.

There is also the dilemma with Islam. Islam is it's own culture, wherever it goes it takes bits and pieces of the other culture. But it is it's own culture. Islam has been a part of India for 1000 years and even then the Indian Islamic culture is very different from Indian Hindu culture. Their proportion grows every decade, and there have been several riots even in the past couple of decades, where tens of thousands have died. Throw in Pakistan, Bangladesh and Afghanistan and the Hindus are under serious pressure. If Europe were to face a similar predicament it would be far more violent for both sides.
right. but as far as i witnessed the immgrants they were all black haired 'schwarzköpfe' and brown eyed. they all are muslim to the extent that their wives and daughters all wear hijab. there is nothing about them that would show interest in the german culture. they have their preconceived notion of what is right and what is wrong and they stick to it. the africans are the same and i dont even know where they come from. probably nigeria or somewhere like this. the middle easterners clinge to the german girls from youth and i witnessed myself many times where these turks or middle easterners would abuse german girls for money and sex just cause they arent muslim and they are their girlfriend. they make fun of them even though they are in a relationship to these same girls. yeah, funny, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.