• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Accept your Muslim Immigrants!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
just google 'blood libel'
Or not, I prefer to google "Hitler's Stance on Religion in Nazi Germany" and go from there.

Here, I will start. On Catholicism
The attitude of the Nazi party to the Catholic Church ranged from tolerance, to near total renunciation and outright aggression.[134] Bullock wrote that Hitler had some regard for the organisational power of Catholicism, but utter contempt for its central teachings, which he said, if taken to their conclusion, "would mean the systematic cultivation of the human failure".

On the Roman Catholic Church (Similar):
Historian Heinz Hürten (professor emeritus at the Catholic University of Eichstaett) noted that the Nazi party had plans for the Roman Catholic Church, according to which the Church was supposed to "eat from the hands of the government." The sequence of these plans, he states, follow this sequence: an abolition of the priestly celibacy and a nationalisation of all church property, the dissolution of monasticreligious institutes, and an end to the influence of the Catholic Church upon education.

On Christianity as a whole:
Historian Roger Griffin maintains: "There is no doubt that in the long run Nazi leaders such as Hitler and Himmler intended to eradicate Christianity just as ruthlessly as any other rival ideology, even if in the short term they had to be content to make compromises with it."

Your turn.

Princeps Eugenius

Or not, I prefer to google "Hitler's Stance on Religion in Nazi Germany" and go from there.

Here, I will start. On Catholicism

On the Roman Catholic Church (Similar):

On Christianity as a whole:

Your turn.
Before coming into power Hitler emphesized greatly that he is a christian( austrian catholic). i cant quote anything directly but i believe it is even stated in 'Mein Kampf'.

Quetzal

Premium Member
Before coming into power Hitler emphesized greatly that he is a christian( austrian catholic). i cant quote anything directly but i believe it is even stated in 'Mein Kampf'.
Ah yes, the age old crutch. This has been addressed here.

From the source:
Because, if the justification for killing 6 million Jews were Hitler's belief in Jesus, Jesus' name should be mentioned numerous times in Mein Kampf. As a result, this appears to be another [...] claim that has no basis in reality. In other words the claim is false and shows a disregard for the truth.

Princeps Eugenius

Ah yes, the age old crutch. This has been addressed here.

From the source:
Hitler never talks about Jesus but claims to be christian. He says, if im not mistaken, that Christianity is the faith which his ancestors adhered to. And initially provokes them to the blood libel. If im not mistaken than over 50% of germans were devout christians when hitler came into power. and they were very traditional as well.

Quetzal

Premium Member
Hitler never talks about Jesus but claims to be christian. He says, if im not mistaken, that Christianity is the faith which his ancestors adhered to. And initially provokes them to the blood libel. If im not mistaken than over 50% of germans were devout christians when hitler came into power. and they were very traditional as well.
Christian doctrine appears to play a minimal role during his governance. In fact, he seemed to be aggressive towards many of the sects of Christianity. You continue to make these claims with no evidence to support yourself. The only thing you have said that has any credibility on its own is that many Germans at the time were Christian. That is simply not enough to go on.

Princeps Eugenius

Christian doctrine appears to play a minimal role during his governance. In fact, he seemed to be aggressive towards many of the sects of Christianity. You continue to make these claims with no evidence to support yourself. The only thing you have said that has any credibility on its own is that many Germans at the time were Christian. That is simply not enough to go on.
It proves one way or another that hitler mustve pretended to be christian in order to win the interest of his voters. and he, from the start, preached heavily against jews. and judaism was always an enemy of christianity. see: synagogue of satan. or paul condemnation of jews. Its absolutely clear that this hatred of jews was based on his christian upbrining. if he were atheist he wouldnt have given a damn for jew because they are not even 10% of the population.

Quetzal

Premium Member
It proves one way or another that hitler mustve pretended to be christian in order to win the interest of his voters. and he, from the start, preached heavily against jews. and judaism was always an enemy of christianity. see: synagogue of satan. or paul condemnation of jews. Its absolutely clear that this hatred of jews was based on his christian upbrining. if he were atheist he wouldnt have given a damn for jew because they are not even 10% of the population.
Provide evidence for your theories. If I was you, I would look towards Martin Luther's writings. There are some theories there that might support you, but there are counter theories as well.

Flankerl

What is it with you people that you have to turn every damn discussion of Hitler about his religious beliefs? Holy crap.

This is literally worse than the HISTORY Channel.

Princeps Eugenius

Provide evidence for your theories. If I was you, I would look towards Martin Luther's writings. There are some theories there that might support you, but there are counter theories as well.
my evidence lies in simple logic. if hitler wasnt familiar with christian doctrine he would have never used the blood libel to promote his doctrine among christians. infact he would never become famous if it were not for a christian audience. (imagine a bunch of atheists listening to hitler, would they become jewhater from him?). it is obvious that hitler used whatever he deemed necessary to promote an enemy to rise into power and from there on he could arrange things as he sees fit, among others denigrade other christian sects as trash.

Quetzal

Premium Member
What is it with you people that you have to turn every damn discussion of Hitler about his religious beliefs? Holy crap.

This is literally worse than the HISTORY Channel.
You don't have to participate. Sorry it is off topic.

Quetzal

Premium Member
my evidence lies in simple logic. if hitler wasnt familiar with christian doctrine he would have never used the blood libel to promote his doctrine among christians. infact he would never become famous if it were not for a christian audience. (imagine a bunch of atheists listening to hitler, would they become jewhater from him?). it is obvious that hitler used whatever he deemed necessary to promote an enemy to rise into power and from there on he could arrange things as he sees fit, among others denigrade other christian sects as trash.
It needs to lie in historic sources.It should not lie in your personal interpretation of history, unless, of course, it is grounded and supported by other sources. Otherwise, you are another forum troll looking to detail a topic with nothing. You will be a proud member of a growing club.

Flankerl

It's time for the world to accept more Muslims in their lives by integrating the culture. The more successful culture will still define the new culture. In success, I mean ability to have security and means for ones family. They now have to compete against others for the same resources but in a Western environment with more freedom. Freedom to practice "anything." They basically will be Westernized. If not the first generation, the following generations will be.

Which is why the majority of Turks and Arabs in Germany, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Austria, Denmark.................................. are all well integrated.

Oh wait...

It will probably get better in time... right? :D

Kirran

Premium Member
I dont know but whereever i go the men tend to have daugthers instead of sons. 2 dauthers here 1 daugther here.... this leads to a population of females. and german boys are rare and even less of a number are 'players' among them so the exotic foreigners are more appealing and i went to school once and the blonde girls were all around the africans and middle easterners instead of the local germans there.

Well, for one I don't see a problem with a German woman starting a relationship with an immigrant, or somebody of recent immigrant background.

I am from the UK. My father was born in Argentina to a Chilean father, and my mother's father was born in Canada, to an American mother. I have many British friends whose parents or grandparents are Punjabis, Palestinians, Ghanaians, French people, Germans, Indians etc. But these people are still British. They are of my generation, and are very much a part of that cultural sphere, although some do still carry aspects of their ancestral cultures with them. Cultures constantly intermix and change and evolve in this way, but it is by no means the case that young people in the UK whose parents or grandparents come from abroad are somehow entirely a part of those other cultures, as opposed to being primarily immersed in the British cultural sphere.

Princeps Eugenius

It needs to lie in historic sources.It should not lie in your personal interpretation of history, unless, of course, it is grounded and supported by other sources. Otherwise, you are another forum troll looking to detail a topic with nothing. You will be a proud member of a growing club.
i base my historical outlook on the sheer facts that happend. and you even stated that most of the people before hitler came into power were christian. so hitler comes into power using the blood libel because his audience is christian and therefore understands him perfectly word for word. if his audience were hindu they would ignore him for the most part.

Quetzal

Premium Member
i base my historical outlook on the sheer facts that happend. and you even stated that most of the people before hitler came into power were christian. so hitler comes into power using the blood libel because his audience is christian and therefore understands him perfectly word for word. if his audience were hindu they would ignore him for the most part.
If it is "sheer facts" you should have no problem finding sources to your claims. Off you go then.

Princeps Eugenius

Well, for one I don't see a problem with a German woman starting a relationship with an immigrant, or somebody of recent immigrant background.

I am from the UK. My father was born in Argentina to a Chilean father, and my mother's father was born in Canada, to an American mother. I have many British friends whose parents or grandparents are Punjabis, Palestinians, Ghanaians, French people, Germans, Indians etc. But these people are still British. They are of my generation, and are very much a part of that cultural sphere, although some do still carry aspects of their ancestral cultures with them. Cultures constantly intermix and change and evolve in this way, but it is by no means the case that young people in the UK whose parents or grandparents come from abroad are somehow entirely a part of those other cultures, as opposed to being primarily immersed in the British cultural sphere.
these new immigrants are absolutely ignorant of anything german. they are muslim to the point that their women wear full hijab day in day out. they are from the middle east or africa and they want to stay that way. the children that will be produced from these relationships will be foreing and have nothing german in them. infact i witnessed many german girls who started wearing foreign dresses as they started dating middle easterners or africans.

Quetzal

Premium Member
these new immigrants are absolutely ignorant of anything german. they are muslim to the point that their women wear full hijab day in day out. they are from the middle east or africa and they want to stay that way. the children that will be produced from these relationships will be foreing and have nothing german in them. infact i witnessed many german girls who started wearing foreign dresses as they started dating middle easterners or africans.
So? Why is this a problem? In the US, we have people who wear Hijabs. It doesn't make them any less American.

Princeps Eugenius

If it is "sheer facts" you should have no problem finding sources to your claims. Off you go then.
"The political leader should not estimate the worth of a religion by taking some of its shortcomings into account, but he should ask himself whether there be any practical substitute in a view which is demonstrably better. Until such a substitute be available, only fools and criminals would think of abolishing existing religion." - Mein Kampf (5 second google search)

Status
Not open for further replies.