• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion and a Living Soul

Clara Tea

Life and cognizance are redefined as new data is examined. Slime mold is said to "think" without a brain to navigate mazes (I wonder if it senses chemical or winds?). Man-O-War jellyfish have almost identical DNA with box jellyfish, yet the Man-O-War (from the same hatching) can merge 1 celled babies to form a jellyfish, and that jellyfish can later break apart to form one celled animals. The abortion argument is based on the definition of life (when it begins). Currently it is thought, by most, to begin when the brain works. If so, brain-dead people are not alive. The definition of life includes procreation, if so, impotent or castrated humans would not be alive. If we worry about potential to live, we'd have to worry about the billions of sperm that fail to meet an egg. Yet, if we ignore the potential of life, we could chop the arms off of a fetus and let it grow up without arms (because when it was chopped, it was a mere fetus...which looked like a tiny fish). In terminating life, we think it is cruel to assist suicide of the terminally ill. Yet, when Karen Ann Quinlan was murdered, she was taken off life support (breathing), deprived of food and water, and died of dehydration (is that the humane way of killing?). Lostwanderingsoul made a great point about fetuses getting air from the umbilical rather than breathing (the bible talks of breath of life). DNA can now be selected for offspring. Will everyone be blond and blue eyed? Will Nazis use their impossible standards of purity to judge humanity? I wonder if humans will be as good as God at being God when they play God?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Everyone discussing human information for humans just as humans are a human.

DNA is a science study done to a human body. Human.

When is a human not a human rationally? When they die and decompose, they are no longer human, without oxygen use.

So if a scientist theist was quoting a teaching conscious preaching, about why a living baby life evolved DNA, given back after the historic pyramid and Temple scientific caused irradiation vimana history, temples using radiation/radio waves for an alchemical gain of gold from Earth mass....as it was taught the Philosophers stone alchemy, then they would say returned ICE, every year gave Earth atmosphere a stable state for both ANIMAL life and HUMAN life to be re gained in a known biological advised medical healing.

Mutated animal life forms evolved due to ICE remassing and so did baby human DNA return to normal healthy living conditions. Oxygen user.

Ask a human telling all advice living, the storyteller, when did a human not have their breath of life inferring to dust chemical ground fission?

As an attacked/sacrificed life victim, I could not breathe correctly when the ground radiation, (first heard as an underground rumbling beneath my house) emerged out of the ground. I saw the black wisping and brown smoking outside as my brain prickled burnt. So I said, now I know what my ancient brother suffered, an irradiation attack. I saw male past life images, by the images/clothes that they wore emerge, and cool and disappear and I saw alien images in the same attack and Michael Jackson images and Elvis, leaving shadow images.

Straight away I realised it was a constant radio wave/radiation change. Observing, seeing the constant communicating of those 2 human lives, who called themselves "stars". Fall out and burn as images.

I could hardly breathe, then breathing as it cooled, I could regain my breathing.

For since when did a human adult as the storyteller not own breathing?

Why would a human talk about not breathing, when all humans and life own use of oxygen and breathing unless he was trying to ANTI remove it out of water in an evil thesis about separation of chemical active bodies in water?

And by the way occult science liar brother, oxygen still existed otherwise I would have died, as the liar you are. Only living humans breathing own all quotes.

Scott C.

Just one guy
when did adam become a human?

when god formed his body from the dust of the earth?

or

when he breathed the breath of life into the form?

when a form, a body, doesn't have the breath of life in it, is it human?

I believe we exist as spirits before birth. So, at some point at or after conception, but at least by or at the time of birth, the spirit enters the body. My Church opposes elective abortion, except in certain specified rare instances, not based on doctrine as to when the spirit enters the body.