• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Summit between Two Gruesome Hairdos

Will the orange swept-over wave convince the pillbox to de-nuclearize?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Nous

Premium Member
Will the flammable wave persuade the buzz-side pillbox to abandon his nuclear weapons program?

If you say "no," then what, if anything, do you believe will be accomplished by the upcoming summit between these two laughable, frightful, obese oxygen-wasters?

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Will the flammable wave persuade the buzz-side pillbox to abandon his nuclear weapons program?

If you say "no," then what, if anything, do you believe will be accomplished by the upcoming summit between these two laughable, frightful, obese oxygen-wasters?
Obesity is not the problem. Churchill was a bouncing watermelon after all. Its the characters.......

esmith

Veteran Member
So, @Nous are you for or against the U.S. and North Korea talking, sure seems like it. Guess you really would rather we go back to the era when nothing was being done.
Is it possible by having Kim go to Vietnam that Kim could see what his country might be capable of? FYI Vietnam does not have nukes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So, @Nous are you for or against the U.S. and North Korea talking, sure seems like it. Guess you really would rather we go back to the era when nothing was being done.
Is it possible by having Kim go to Vietnam that Kim could see what his country might be capable of? FYI Vietnam does not have nukes.
I suspect it's all really about hair & fat shaming of politicians.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Kim won't give up nukes. He knows very well what the US has done and threatens to do to other dictators from Libya to Venezuela most recently but stretching back into the past. He'd be stupid, which he's not, to let down his guard.

If there's a tiny positive step, I'll be happy. But I expect little.

Nous

Premium Member
Kim won't give up nukes. He knows very well what the US has done and threatens to do to other dictators from Libya to Venezuela most recently but stretching back into the past. He'd be stupid, which he's not, to let down his guard.

If there's a tiny positive step, I'll be happy. But I expect little.

I agree with everything you said here. I don't expect anything positive to result from this summit. If anything, it will likely confirm what most of the world seems to already know: that Kim is more intelligent than Trump. The summit may help to elevate opinions on Kim's integrity. That would be just another unfortunate result.