• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare occurence from God

kjw47

Thats why you are debating against the wind. Why debate?

Take your time and read my posts.

I am not a trinitian.
I am not a christian.

Trinity is in the bible

Ita the relationship between father, son, and spirit/love/grace

Anything else you are adding to what is not written in scripture

Read this

Ok sorry if I assumed you were Trinitarian, but you try to stick up for a trinity.

kjw47

Does god provoke you to speak against others?

It is not attractive and I never read jesus being so hsrsh.

First- I share what Jesus taught. When that is rejected I show them the other side of the coin.
Jesus wants to be obeyed. Most just throw lip service and dont even know what he actually taught. Proof of ones love is by learning and applying every teaching he gave. He meant every one of them.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Paul already answered-1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all-the Father.

One divinity/god

One son/perfect savior

One spirit/breathe, love, grace, life

All have a relationship with each other
All share divinity
Aka all are one

Tri-nity

Anything else you add is not biblical. Its based on "man"

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
First- I share what Jesus taught. When that is rejected I show them the other side of the coin.
Jesus wants to be obeyed. Most just throw lip service and dont even know what he actually taught. Proof of ones love is by learning and applying every teaching he gave. He meant every one of them.

Jesus didnt teach agression and talking against someone.

It not what you say its how.

How is jesus love when you depict him as harsh?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Ok sorry if I assumed you were Trinitarian, but you try to stick up for a trinity.

I understand both views. They are both biblical. Its a language issue not a spiritual nor doctrinal. I get this from the Catholic Church. I never heard JW express their views so harshly. I knew three and they never showed christ as you do online.

Its how you say it not what you say.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Paul already answered-1Cor 8:6--There is one God to all-the Father.

If the father is the only one whose divine, why in your view is jesus so important? What makes him special? If perfection does not align with divinity, what exactly is jesus other than a human being like you and I?

No scripture. It does not speak for itself; and, Paul, Peter, John, and Mathew are not here. I can't speak to books.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I'm taking art history and we got to the part where the Catholic Church had a lot of influence on christianty. One of which is how christ is portrayed (edit). First, the art before Roman period pictured him as a lamb and humble. When The Church grew and Romanism (Greeks etc) came in the picture, he went from humble to judging. It was to keep the pagans and christians in check. They feared that the christians were worshiping idols (such as statues) and by setting laws against idolism, whoever breaks the law would be punished. The judgement-jesus also promoted "justice" with people who were not christian (aka pagans).

As history grew, jesus became more judgmental. I'm wondering if you are taking from that view of jesus and not the one originally portrayed before Catholicism (not Roman. Not Orthodox. Just Catholicism) came around.

The information you share has nothing to do with the tone in which you share it. Many of us reject your tone and expression not the bible. We can't reject something that does not exist. That's all your point of view. Negativity isn't attractive in spirituality. However, the Church does have a way of portraying negativity and the need for repenting in order to be one with god.

Most show lip service? You going by that of man?

Applying love and everything he taught is not throwing a bone and judging people who don't pick it up as if throwing the bone obligates us by your intent that we should take it.

That logic is silly. I'd never want to be Christian because if he is like you portrayed, that is a very negative aspect that hearts my heart. The Church is the full body of christ. That means you and thousands of christians are part of one body. No JW. No Catholic. No Baptist. One body; one belief.

Regardless of how you all express it.

You guys can fight all you want but to an outsider, denominations is more of a point for some not to even follow christianity.

There is good reason to reject. Instead of putting imaginary guilt on us that only affects you, turn it around to something positive. Optimism does not hurt.

kjw47

One divinity/god

One son/perfect savior

One spirit/breathe, love, grace, life

All have a relationship with each other
All share divinity
Aka all are one

Tri-nity

Anything else you add is not biblical. Its based on "man"

Wow, the bible doesn't say anything your post states. Many have twisted it. Catholicism translating is filled with ERROR.

kjw47

Jesus didnt teach agression and talking against someone.

It not what you say its how.

How is jesus love when you depict him as harsh?

Jesus will show all the image of his Father from the ot to this earth at Har-mageddon--Should I wait so all fail Jesus?

kjw47

I understand both views. They are both biblical. Its a language issue not a spiritual nor doctrinal. I get this from the Catholic Church. I never heard JW express their views so harshly. I knew three and they never showed christ as you do online.

Its how you say it not what you say.

I am interested in the bottom line--Its what counts

kjw47

If the father is the only one whose divine, why in your view is jesus so important? What makes him special? If perfection does not align with divinity, what exactly is jesus other than a human being like you and I?

No scripture. It does not speak for itself; and, Paul, Peter, John, and Mathew are not here. I can't speak to books.

Jesus is Gods appointed king. Every angel being is perfect--they are not divine.

JJ50

At Jesus baptism, God spoke from heaven( very rare) and said--This is my son the beloved in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM.

1)Matt 6:33-- Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added. ( sustenance, covering, spirituality)Matt 6)-- The Father would provide those things.
2)Matt 5:5-- Happy are the meek for they will inherit the EARTH. ( Psalm 37:9-11,29)-- this has to be to the great multitude.
3)The Lords prayer--Hallowed be thy(Father) name ( YHWH(Jehovah)
4) Jesus teaches he has a God-his Father- John 20:17, Rev 3:12-- so does Paul- 2Cor 1:3, 1Cor 15:24-28, 1Cor8:6--Peter- 1Peter1:3--John at Rev 1:6--- One of the most taught teachings in the nt--Jesus has a God, his Father.
5) Jesus clearly teaches--at John 17: 1-6,26-- The one who sent him=Father( John 5:30) is THE ONLY TRUE GOD--Verse 6= YHWH(Jehovah) 26= YHWH(Jehovah)
6) Making John 4:22-24 an everyday accomplishment in a true followers life.

Do you believe Jesus?

No

kjw47

I'm taking art history and we got to the part where the Catholic Church had a lot of influence on christianty. One of which is how christ is portrayed (edit). First, the art before Roman period pictured him as a lamb and humble. When The Church grew and Romanism (Greeks etc) came in the picture, he went from humble to judging. It was to keep the pagans and christians in check. They feared that the christians were worshiping idols (such as statues) and by setting laws against idolism, whoever breaks the law would be punished. The judgement-jesus also promoted "justice" with people who were not christian (aka pagans).

As history grew, jesus became more judgmental. I'm wondering if you are taking from that view of jesus and not the one originally portrayed before Catholicism (not Roman. Not Orthodox. Just Catholicism) came around.

The information you share has nothing to do with the tone in which you share it. Many of us reject your tone and expression not the bible. We can't reject something that does not exist. That's all your point of view. Negativity isn't attractive in spirituality. However, the Church does have a way of portraying negativity and the need for repenting in order to be one with god.

Applying love and everything he taught is not throwing a bone and judging people who don't pick it up as if throwing the bone obligates us by your intent that we should take it.

That logic is silly. I'd never want to be Christian because if he is like you portrayed, that is a very negative aspect that hearts my heart. The Church is the full body of christ. That means you and thousands of christians are part of one body. No JW. No Catholic. No Baptist. One body; one belief.

You guys can fight all you want but to an outsider, denominations is more of a point for some not to even follow christianity.

There is good reason to reject. Instead of putting imaginary guilt on us that only affects you, turn it around to something positive. Optimism does not hurt.

Yes, I see the end rushing upon us. There is no time anymore to beat around the bush. If one rejects what is true--I will show them any way I can.Tough love is love to.

I see revelation rushing to its end. If one will not listen to Jesus, I will show them any way I can.
I have tried kindness for years. I got called names, my religion is constantly called a cult or false prophets. So now if truth is a baseball bat I will hit them with it. I don't care if they like it or not. They will not like it even worse to have their Jaws dropped at judgement by hearing these words from Jesus( Matt 7:21-23)-even though they thought they were saved. So the harshness of words is much lesser than finding out Jesus rejects you at judgement.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Wow, the bible doesn't say anything your post states. Many have twisted it. Catholicism translating is filled with ERROR.

No.

The word catholicism and trinity are hot words for you.

Those of men not of scripture. Better words: Church of the apostles. Relationship between three.

Show me where

1. Jesus is not perfect
2. God is not the creator
3. God is not love
4. There is no relationship between father, son, and love

With scripture

Jesus will show all the image of his Father from the ot to this earth at Har-mageddon--Should I wait so all fail Jesus?

He is human not perfect not divine.

He cant do these things if he is human like us.

Jesus is Gods appointed king. Every angel being is perfect--they are not divine.

What exactly is an angel?

Yes, I see the end rushing upon us. There is no time anymore to beat around the bush. If one rejects what is true--I will show them any way I can.Tough love is love to.

How you express it.

We cant be offended by what we know is false.

The best we can do is share our truths not convict other people of falsehood. No one would come to jesus if they were judged rather than instructed first. Jesus didnt judge the apostles. Examples give context to words.

Judgement came from men. Men wrote the bible.

The bible isnt an idol.

I see revelation rushing to its end. If one will not listen to Jesus, I will show them any way I can.
I have tried kindness for years. I got called names, my religion is constantly called a cult or false prophets. So now if truth is a baseball bat I will hit them with it. I don't care if they like it or not. They will not like it even worse to have their Jaws dropped at judgement by hearing these words from Jesus( Matt 7:21-23)-even though they thought they were saved. So the harshness of words is much lesser than finding out Jesus rejects you at judgement.

You just have to accept no one believes you.

You can do it with accusation or you can share your truth in agape and concern for your neighbor.

Up to you.

Last edited:

kjw47

No.

The word catholicism and trinity are hot words for you.

Those of men not of scripture. Better words: Church of the apostles. Relationship between three.

Show me where

1. Jesus is not perfect
2. God is not the creator
3. God is not love
4. There is no relationship between father, son, and love

With scripture

He is human not perfect not divine.

He cant do these things if he is human like us.

What exactly is an angel?

How you express it.

We cant be offended by what we know is false.

The best we can do is share our truths not convict other people of falsehood. No one would come to jesus if they were judged rather than instructed first. Jesus didnt judge the apostles. Examples give context to words.

Judgement came from men. Men wrote the bible.

The bible isnt an idol.

You just have to accept no one believes you.

You can do it with accusation or you can share your truth in agape and concern for your neighbor.

Up to you.

Moses was human--He parted the red sea. How? The same way Jesus does things--God did it all-through them. Moses cannot part the red sea--YHWH(Jehovah) parted the red sea through Moses.--it works that way with Jesus( Acts 2:22)

JJ50

Moses was human--He parted the red sea. How? The same way Jesus does things--God did it all-through them. Moses cannot part the red sea--YHWH(Jehovah) parted the red sea through Moses.--it works that way with Jesus( Acts 2:22)

That is a silly story, not credible!