• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare occurence from God

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Moses was human--He parted the red sea. How? The same way Jesus does things--God did it all-through them. Moses cannot part the red sea--YHWH(Jehovah) parted the red sea through Moses.--it works that way with Jesus( Acts 2:22)

This doesn't answer my questions. It's hard to talk if you're not progressing in the conversation so I can understand you not just what I read in scripture.

Moses was a human.
Jesus was human.
God worked through them.

You are a human.
Jesus was a human.

You are both human.

So you should both do the same thing.

You can't.

Therefore, jesus must be special in some way.

You said he was perfect.

Moses was not perfect.
You are not perfect.

Therefore, Jesus is "someone special;" he, not Moses; he is the son of god.

As a result, god and jesus have something in common.

Perfection.

That common thread is how there is relationship between father and son.

They are one; they are dual.

To continue...

When jesus was resurrected, his spirit came upon people in Acts, his apostles, at the Pentecost.

This spirit is holy. Holy is an adjective for the spirit of god. God works through jesus.

that
is the relationship between the three.

Three people in one relationship is called, in English, a trinity.

Anything you are adding is that of men; of the physical church you dispise.

I am speaking of trinity defined by scripture not by the traditions of the church. (In my opinion, they are one and the same; but, again, I understand both viewpoints.) That's what you need to have a productive discussion. You need to see both viewpoints so you one, understand what I am saying, and two, tailor your words and expressions so I can understand what you are saying.

If you do not read this post, there is not much use of talking. You are repeating scriptures as if refuting me without understanding what you're refuting. Especially, since I am not a trinitarian; you are debating against the wind.

That's why we share each other's views not refute them.

kjw47

This doesn't answer my questions. It's hard to talk if you're not progressing in the conversation so I can understand you not just what I read in scripture.

Moses was a human.
Jesus was human.
God worked through them.

You are a human.
Jesus was a human.

You are both human.

So you should both do the same thing.

You can't.

Therefore, jesus must be special in some way.

You said he was perfect.

Moses was not perfect.
You are not perfect.

Therefore, Jesus is "someone special;" he, not Moses; he is the son of god.

As a result, god and jesus have something in common.

Perfection.

That common thread is how there is relationship between father and son.

They are one; they are dual.

To continue...

When jesus was resurrected, his spirit came upon people in Acts, his apostles, at the Pentecost.

This spirit is holy. Holy is an adjective for the spirit of god. God works through jesus.

that
is the relationship between the three.

Three people in one relationship is called, in English, a trinity.

Anything you are adding is that of men; of the physical church you dispise.

I am speaking of trinity defined by scripture not by the traditions of the church. (In my opinion, they are one and the same; but, again, I understand both viewpoints.) That's what you need to have a productive discussion. You need to see both viewpoints so you one, understand what I am saying, and two, tailor your words and expressions so I can understand what you are saying.

If you do not read this post, there is not much use of talking. You are repeating scriptures as if refuting me without understanding what you're refuting. Especially, since I am not a trinitarian; you are debating against the wind.

That's why we share each other's views not refute them.

YHWH(Jehovah) made the name Jesus above all other names. Jesus gives all credit to his Father-Why? Because the Father did it all-THROUGH Jesus( Acts 2:22)-- that made him special. John 5:30)

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
YHWH(Jehovah) made the name Jesus above all other names. Jesus gives all credit to his Father-Why? Because the Father did it all-THROUGH Jesus( Acts 2:22)-- that made him special. John 5:30)

You are not answering my questions(s)

Scripture does not speak for itself.

YHWH(Jehovah) made the name Jesus above all other names. Jesus gives all credit to his Father-Why?

Yes. You do not take credit.
I do not take credit.

Only jesus.

Because the Father did it all-THROUGH Jesus( Acts 2:22)-- that made him special. John 5:30)

Yes.

That is why other christians relate him to god himself.

Because he is not like you and I.

Therefore, his relationship with the father and as the holy spirit of love and grace in christians makes that relationship one unit.

That relationship is called the trinity.

Address the post with commentary. I don't know your point.

Now.

Where in scripture does it say

1. Jesus is not the son of god
2. God is not the creator
3. The spirit of jesus does not exist
4. There is no relationship between father, son, and spirit.

kjw47

YHWH(Jehovah) made the name Jesus above all other names. Jesus gives all credit to his Father-Why?

I do not take credit.

Only jesus.

Because the Father did it all-THROUGH Jesus( Acts 2:22)-- that made him special. John 5:30)

Yes.

Therefore, his relationship with the father and as the holy spirit of love and grace in christians makes that relationship one unit.

Now.

Fact---GOD has no mother--no Father---Jesus has a Father-God- and a mortal mother. 1+1 always = 2

kjw47

I do not take credit.

Only jesus.

Yes.

Now.

Do you know what the bible teaches about--the good news of Gods kingdom?

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Fact---GOD has no mother--no Father---Jesus has a Father-God- and a mortal mother. 1+1 always = 2

Huh?

God (Jehovah): creator
Jesus: Savior
Holy Spirit: Love/grace/christ's spirit

God has a son
Son resurrected
Sends spirit (that's holy) to apostles
Christians are born again in christ spirit

Creator + Christ + Spirit (above) is trinity

Fact (belief not fact)
---GOD has no mother (Nods)
--no Father (Nods)
---Jesus has a Father-God- (Nods)
and a mortal mother. (Nods)
1+1 always = 2

1 and 1 always equals 2.

Two is the connection/relationship that answers the question of one and one. That answer is two: duality

Father + Christ + Spirit = 3 (aka trinity)

You are defining the trinity by what you call man not from scripture
I have a feeling you read this just ignoring what I'm saying :(

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
@kjw47

Again.

Show me in scripture where

1. God is not the creator
2. Jesus is not god's son
3. There is no such thing as love and grace from god
4. That these three do not have a relationship with each other

Then I will agree

Oeste

I understand Gods will that is why I cannot understand those two false reasonings you mentioned. Neither is Gods will.

I mentioned a lot more than "two false reasonings" from the Watchtower KJW. Which ones can't you understand, and if they were not God's will why did your Organization teach them as truth from God?

The bible is very clear about those who prophesize "error". Here are some of them again. If you don't mind I'd like to discuss 1925

IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"--"So does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come? These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? . . . This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian Witnesses . . . Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a 'prophet' of God. It is another thing to prove it," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1972, p. 197). (See Deut. 18:21.)
  • 1922 "The date 1925 is even more distinctly indicated by the Scriptures than 1914," (Watchtower, Sept. 1, 1922, p. 262).
  • 1923 "Our thought is, that 1925 is definitely settled by the Scriptures. As to Noah, the Christian now has much more upon which to base his faith than Noah had upon which to base his faith in a coming deluge," (Watchtower, Apr. 1, 1923, p. 106).
  • 1925 "The year 1925 is here. With great expectation Christians have looked forward to this year. Many have confidently expected that all members of the body of Christ will be changed to heavenly glory during this year. This may be accomplished. It may not be. In his own due time God will accomplish his purposes concerning his people. Christians should not be so deeply concerned about what may transpire this year," (Watchtower, Jan. 1, 1925, p. 3).
  • 1925 "It is to be expected that Satan will try to inject into the minds of the consecrated, the thought that 1925 should see an end to the work," (Watchtower, Sept., 1925, p. 262).
How did 1925 go from something "definitely settled by the Scriptures" to a work by Satan? Why would God have his "true" Organization preach 1925 as something taught by Him? Why would the "false" religion of "Christendom" teach 1925 was bogus? Shouldn't it have been the other way around?

And why would Jehovah Witnesses later claim 1925 was the result of the elect "stumbling out of Christendom" when 1925 was a doctrine never taught or imagined by "Christendom"?

Lastly, why is it you can only answer one question incompletely at a time? If there is a focal problem it might help if you would ask us to limit posts to single points.

As it is I think posters are becoming increasingly frustrated with a perceived lack of clarity, focus, and responsiveness in your replies which can only make one wonder why you started this thread.

Responses like this:

Not if one understands English.

Are certainly not helping to make your point.

kjw47

Huh?

God (Jehovah): creator
Jesus: Savior
Holy Spirit: Love/grace/christ's spirit

God has a son
Son resurrected
Sends spirit (that's holy) to apostles
Christians are born again in christ spirit

Creator + Christ + Spirit (above) is trinity

Fact (belief not fact)
---GOD has no mother (Nods)
--no Father (Nods)
---Jesus has a Father-God- (Nods)
and a mortal mother. (Nods)
1+1 always = 2

1 and 1 always equals 2.

Two is the connection/relationship that answers the question of one and one. That answer is two: duality

Father + Christ + Spirit = 3 (aka trinity)

You are defining the trinity by what you call man not from scripture
I have a feeling you read this just ignoring what I'm saying :(

You can keep saying that until you are blue in the face--Facts of Israelite ot God worship history= a trinity NEVER existed.

kjw47

@kjw47

Again.

Show me in scripture where

1. God is not the creator
2. Jesus is not god's son
3. There is no such thing as love and grace from god
4. That these three do not have a relationship with each other

Then I will agree

It has 0 to do with who the true God is--Facts have all the proof.