• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A quote I made... Like?

wmjbyatt

Lunatic from birth
Are you cognizant of the paradox? Obviously, it doesn't bother me, but some truth-seekers have a problem with paradox, and they'll disregard their own arguments if they find in them an embedded antinomy.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Hmm? This is the second time I've gotten this without an explanation.

For me the problem is Ants do know of the sun. Are you trying to say humans know god or humans don't know god or humans only know god a little.

The quote doesn't clarify and leaves it to what the individual thinks of Ants knowledge of the sun.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
For me the problem is Ants do know of the sun. Are you trying to say humans know god or humans don't know god or humans only know god a little.

The quote doesn't clarify and leaves it to what the individual thinks of Ants knowledge of the sun.

I meant know what the Sun is... They obviously know what the Sun is (especially around my nephew and her magnifying glass xD) but like they don't know it is actually more than just a light, don't know where it is, that it is a rock of fire, that it is bigger than earth, that there are many of them, that it is a star, etc.