• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A proselytizing thread

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
A proselytizing thread, just because we obviously don't have one. Proselytize your beliefs here, no exceptions.

Even if I wanted to proselytize astrology, I could proselytize it here. Actually, my real intent is just to get used to spelling proselytize so often, so I can better remember how to spell it next time. Go ahead, try it.. spell it.. spell "proselytize", I think we could all use some practice. Go on...

blackout

Violet.
A proselytizing thread, just because we obviously don't have one. Proselytize your beliefs here, no exceptions.

Even if I wanted to proselytize astrology, I could proselytize it here. Actually, my real intent is just to get used to spelling proselytize so often, so I can better remember how to spell it next time. Go ahead, try it.. spell it.. spell "proselytize", I think we could all use some practice. Go on...

Oh yes! *Violet claps her hands*
Please proselytize astrology Patty!
I've been waiting and waiting!
I want to know.

ok, now without looking...
proselytize.
on my honor, it was good.
Just don't ask me tomorrow.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
Oh yes! *Violet claps her hands*
Please proselytize astrology Patty!
I've been waiting and waiting!
I want to know.

ok, now without looking...
proselytize.
on my honor, it was good.
Just don't ask me tomorrow.
Good spelling.

Truth is, I came to RF and discovered mysticism, and in the process discovered that I don't actually know anything, about astrology or anything else, so while I could proselytize my igorance, I'd rather just learn some more.

blackout

Violet.
Good spelling.

Truth is, I came to RF and discovered mysticism, and in the process discovered that I don't actually know anything, about astrology or anything else, so while I could proselytize my igorance, I'd rather just learn some more.

Learn some more ignorance?
Well I believe you're in the right place then.

:eek:

JUST KIDDING!
Come on Patty proselytize your ignorance!
Everyone else is doing it.:cover:

So why should we all be ignorant astrologers like Patty!?!
proselytize, proselytize, PROSELYTIZE!!!

(hopefully my rigorous spelling makes up for the questionable content)

blackout

Violet.
P-r-o-s-e-l-y-t-i-S-e.

I am English, and i am here to proselytiSe the correct spelling of the word "proselytiSe".

I am here to proselytize that while both are indeed correct,
Z is more common than S.
But you are no common guy,
so it's fitting.

Wait! :confused: Should I be arguing? :shrug:

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
so while I could proselytize my igorance,
Frubals for this! Too many do this. Quite often the debate here devolves into WHO is right rather than WHAT is right. That's the beginning of true ignorance!
I'd rather just learn some more.
Me too. Too many of our discussions are based in trying to WIN rather than to just learn. For me, discussions are far preferable to debates.

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
It's high time we got rid of "ch" for the ch sound as in cheese. "C" is just being wasted as a letter. It either does the same work as an "s" or a "k" but without the pizazz of "s" and without the tenacity of "k". So why not cange it's pronunciation to replace "ch" and free all those subservient "h"s so they can better themselves, learn a trade and do something more useful?

This is a year of cange. I for one coose to ceer it on. You should too.

/proselytizing

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
doppelgänger;1184421 said:
Okay . . . you might feel just a little pressure . . . {snaps on latex glove**

Lousy dentists.

All dentists are obviously sadists. We need to get rid of them and just get false teeth like our founding fathers because anyone who doesn't is a terrorist.