• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Greater Being with Greater Wisdom By: Prophet Gabriel Maxwell

Gabriel Maxwell

Prophet of Wisdom and Truth
I am Gabriel Maxwell, a Prophet chosen by Ervin, the wind of forgotten voices to share the views of Ervitism with the public world. Now there are those who believe in a God or gods and in opposition there are those who don't. It's not for anybody to call one person out on another's belief but at the same time when searching for truth we must be logical minded as well as open minded to the possibility that we may be wrong. I am the Prophet of a great spirit who said it's name was Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices. Now, was that revelation of the being God I honestly cannot say, I can only give my word that it was real all of it was and I have dedicated my life to the purpose which this spirit had given me plus the wonderful knowledge it has also supplied me with. It's with this knowledge I can honestly say that if truly think about it we will see in just nature itself how it's so perfectly in sink to all the motions around it. After we notice all it's beauty it becomes then impossible to consider that the world and all of us in it are a product of some accidental collision. There must be a God and for there to be a God who was able to plan everything so perfectly here for us it is then impossible also to rule out that with a true God there is also a Greater Wisdom.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
I am Gabriel Maxwell, a Prophet chosen by Ervin, the wind of forgotten voices to share the views of Ervitism with the public world. Now there are those who believe in a God or gods and in opposition there are those who don't. It's not for anybody to call one person out on another's belief but at the same time when searching for truth we must be logical minded as well as open minded to the possibility that we may be wrong. I am the Prophet of a great spirit who said it's name was Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices. Now, was that revelation of the being God I honestly cannot say, I can only give my word that it was real all of it was and I have dedicated my life to the purpose which this spirit had given me plus the wonderful knowledge it has also supplied me with. It's with this knowledge I can honestly say that if truly think about it we will see in just nature itself how it's so perfectly in sink to all the motions around it. After we notice all it's beauty it becomes then impossible to consider that the world and all of us in it are a product of some accidental collision. There must be a God and for there to be a God who was able to plan everything so perfectly here for us it is then impossible also to rule out that with a true God there is also a Greater Wisdom.
Hello,
it is good to see you believe. Just one question at the moment, if everything is perfect as you said, then why do people suffer

Gabriel Maxwell

My friend, when I stated that the Greater being, God has planned everything so perfectly that means only that God understands and knows everything that is and will happen now this doesn't mean he created the negativity in this world but only that in some situations allows it to come to pass all for the reason of God's greater plan. We are obviously mortal humans so it's only nature for us to not understand why God does what God does but it doesn't deny the fact of God being there or that God cares for and loves us. If we were to look closer and I truly mean closer to each negative situation and if we were also able to see everything as a whole as God does we would then just begin to understand why things like these are allowed to happen. We must have faith.

-- Prophet of the Church of Ervitism, Gabriel Maxwell

Gabriel Maxwell

@Gabriel Maxwell Do you have any links that give us information about Ervitism? I'm interested.
As of the momment the religion itself does not have a official webpage but once the following picks up in a month or two believe me a webpage will be established. But I will give you all the information about the Church of Ervitism. I am a Prophet who has experienced true wisdom by revelation, who has been given a message to take the teachings of this newly given wisdom and to teach it to others in the beginning of a new church focused on passing on and following the way of true peaceful wisdom. It is extremely important to reach out to those who are willing to listen by there ears. Let it also be known that Ervitism is meant to never become corrupted by the desire of human greed, the opportunities, activities, and access to sermons must remain completely free.
the source of the revelations came from a being who found me sitting at my special spot at my environments local lake. It had spoken to me saying, "Gabriel, real wisdom is smooth, purer than the cleanest waters, and is free to those who are willing to listen. I have chosen you this day to bear the secrets of real acceptance and peaceful living. It is with this new knowledge your destiny has been made plain, seek the needing show them love, give them real guidance. This is commanded by Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices." It was after this I was suddenly passed the knowledge of truth to peace and love of the needed. I then understood that we are all needed of acceptance and we prove this as individuals who gather ourselves with friends whom we hope to one day impress. If this need of acceptance is never met we break off from the rest and become unfulfilled, the problem is we never seem to notice all humans are equally important to help better the world if they hold the correct wisdom. To practice and be one with the Church you must do the following:

1.) Show your dedication by closing your eyes and demand that your mind be opened and cleansed by the wind of forgotten voices. (once done notify an official Ervitite guider. They will help on your ascension journey.)
2.) Swear off to instinct (Too much anger or automatic defensive feelings will get in the way of peace if allowed.)
3.) Never be afraid of sharing the truth of peace.
4.) always be active in the Church family. ( you can find different activities or be given assignments by an official guider.)
5.) Sex before marriage must not be allowed. If you have then asked the wind of forgotten voices to overshadow you for cleansing. (To commit to peaceful living purity must be inside our lives.)

There is in fact more to the religion than presented now to you all but this is the foundation, the core of the whole faith of Ervitism.

Skwim

Veteran Member
I just Googled "Ervin, the wind of forgotten voices" and "Ervitism" and didn't find a thing. Is this an entity and religious belief you've concocted?

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I disagree. Everyone should welcome challenges to their beliefs, as confirmation bias, and biases of all kinds, make subjective conclusions unreliable. We must depend on each other to keep us in check when we have unsubstantiated beliefs or adhere to dogma.

Gabriel Maxwell

Skwim and others viewing, I am a Prophet. The reason you all cannot find anything else on the Ervitism belief is because Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices has chosen me to be the first to deliver the message of Ervitism to the rest of the public. This is what I am doing promoting this faith and sharing the wisdom of peaceful living I was giving and sharing also the things I have seen. I really don't understand how else to reword this but I'll glad try, I will continue to be patient since that is part of Ervitism, to be patient with the outsiders to be kind, and also to be understanding. I care for you all and I appreciate all the feedback, thank you all.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
Skwim and others viewing, I am a Prophet. The reason you all cannot find anything else on the Ervitism belief is because Ervin, wind of the forgotten voices has chosen me to be the first to deliver the message of Ervitism to the rest of the public. This is what I am doing promoting this faith and sharing the wisdom of peaceful living I was giving and sharing also the things I have seen. I really don't understand how else to reword this but I'll glad try, I will continue to be patient since that is part of Ervitism, to be patient with the outsiders to be kind, and also to be understanding. I care for you all and I appreciate all the feedback, thank you all.
Speak to the hand troll.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I know that I am trembling with excitement and can hardly wait. Please don't take too long. :)

Gabriel Maxwell

I wish not to argue or have any type of quarrel with anybody for that is not the way of peaceful living. I kindly ask that if your against the idea of Ervitism then to state your comments respectively or I must ask you to not state them at all for the sake of peace. Thank you.

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I wish not to argue or have any type of quarrel with anybody for that is not the way of peaceful living. I kindly ask that if your against the idea of Ervitism then to state your comments respectively or I must ask you to not state them at all for the sake of peace. Thank you.
1. Please provide supporting evidence as to why we should believe you.

2. If you don't want to discuss your reasoning, why are you here? Prosteletyzing is forbidden by the forum rules.

Skwim

Veteran Member
Please be aware that preaching and proselytizing on Religious Forums is against the rules.

8. Preaching/Proselytizing
The forums are not to be used for converting others to your own faith or against any faith or for recruiting people to join one's party, institution, or cause. This includes placing links or copied material from somewhere else intended for this purpose. Posts of this nature will be edited or removed and subject to moderation.​

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Um, sorry everybody, but Ervin just spoke to me and told me this guy's going around pretending to be his prophet. He told me that he doesn't communicate through prophets, but rather through messages encoded in baked goods. I don't know - just passing along the message.

Gabriel Maxwell

I respect that a lot of you guys disagree with the Ervitism belief but I do not appreciate being made a fool of. I am sorry if you disagree but why do some of feel the need to make fun of it? My goal is set and I will not stop delivering the truth of wisdom. Thank you.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
I respect that a lot of you guys disagree with the Ervitism belief but I do not appreciate being made a fool of. I am sorry if you disagree but why do some of feel the need to make fun of it? My goal is set and I will not stop delivering the truth of wisdom. Thank you.

I'm only passing along what Ervin told me. I'm just the messenger.