• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Greater Being with Greater Wisdom By: Prophet Gabriel Maxwell

Skwim

Veteran Member
I respect that a lot of you guys disagree with the Ervitism belief but I do not appreciate being made a fool of. I am sorry if you disagree but why do some of feel the need to make fun of it? My goal is set and I will not stop delivering the truth of wisdom. Thank you.

8. Preaching/Proselytizing
The forums are not to be used for converting others to your own faith or against any faith or for recruiting people to join one's party, institution, or cause. This includes placing links or copied material from somewhere else intended for this purpose. Posts of this nature will be edited or removed and subject to moderation.​

Gabriel Maxwell

Prophet of Wisdom and Truth
Skwim, I believe your trying to read too much into my posts, I am only posting the Ervitism beliefs like everyone else gets to do. Although, I do thank you for your many warnings and concerns for the rules of this forum. Your efforts do not go unappreciated.

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
My friend, when I stated that the Greater being, God has planned everything so perfectly that means only that God understands and knows everything that is and will happen now this doesn't mean he created the negativity in this world but only that in some situations allows it to come to pass all for the reason of God's greater plan. We are obviously mortal humans so it's only nature for us to not understand why God does what God does but it doesn't deny the fact of God being there or that God cares for and loves us. If we were to look closer and I truly mean closer to each negative situation and if we were also able to see everything as a whole as God does we would then just begin to understand why things like these are allowed to happen. We must have faith.

-- Prophet of the Church of Ervitism, Gabriel Maxwell
But evil is not good right? So how is suffering good? Good for God? I think an ultimately Good God would not make anyone or anything suffer for anything - if he did, that would surely be evil wouldn't he.

Gabriel Maxwell

Prophet of Wisdom and Truth
Not really, God allows the negative forces and events to take place in order to bring out a positive conclusion for God's greater good. I know bad things happen and it's terrible that they do but keep in mind that you and I are human and are incapable of thinking the way the ultimate God does. God does not give us the negativity only works it out to benefit the greater good we as ordinary mortals can't see. I ask you Robert.Evans to also look at my other work, "Wisdom in the face of Tribulations". I think it should answer some of your questions.