• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

4 whites kidnap & torture black man for being black; Police: "just stupidity"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
These innocent, young people should be nurtured, not punished. If they did do anything wrong, they probably didn't even understand what they were doing, and I'm certain it is somebody else's fault and responsibility.
It's no longer Reagan's or Bush's fault...it's Trump's.

JakofHearts

2 Tim 1.7
This is just a bunch of kids messing around.
I hear this going around a lot, but I don't recall kidnapping someone, and scalping, hurling racial slurs, cutting up their clothes, slapping them around, forcing them to drink used toilet water, and beating them constantly when I was a kid. Lets not pretend and water-down an obvious hate crime.

That said, they're just kids. Victims of years of systematic societal degradation, desensitization, and a "us vs them" mentality pushed upon them constantly, divide and conquer. This is the system of the beast, and these kids are so unfortunately victims of it as many others.

This would be an amazing opportunity for the guy (I know he is in pain and shock but, how amazing would it be) to step up and do what the media (from whichever leaning) are not doing --- to stop wishing hatred but to bring healing and understanding on who the real culprits are.
If that guy can forgive them and to show them that the 'conservatives', 'republicans' (and what-have-you) are not the bad guys as depicted by MSM, I'd be thankful to God for these kids if they brought awareness to others who are also heavily institutionalized by this liberalism narrative.

Curious George

Veteran Member
These innocent, young people should be nurtured, not punished. If they did do anything wrong, they probably didn't even understand what they were doing, and I'm certain it is somebody else's fault and responsibility.
Do you feel your satire reasonably reflects any portion of thought regarding this, and if so, to what degree?