• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

150 rockets fired at Israel after IDF assassinates Gaza terror leader

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
And that's what the IDF is a Zionist terrorist organization

Cooky

Veteran Member
And you are only trying to live? or are you racist toward Palestinians? Just asking

Course not. Israeli's are mostly Arabs themselves... It's just that they happened to have mixed Jewish ancestry that the Palestinians and their government hate them. That's racism.

Cooky

Veteran Member
For you to characterize opposition to Israel's treatment of Palestine this way is disgusting. You don't have to support Islamic terrorism in order to openly acknowledge and criticize Israel's treatment of the Palestinian people.

In fact, I would argue that anybody who wouldn't call out Israel for their treatment of Palestinian civilians is morally deficient.

You totally missed the point -that Israel is a free country that protects LGBT rights... Palestine suppresses the LGBT community.

...Good and evil seem pretty clear to me, and then mix in the racism of the Palestinians who hate Israeli Arabs simply because they have Jewish blood mixed in.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Course not. Israeli's are mostly Arabs themselves... It's just that they happened to have mixed Jewish ancestry that the Palestinians and their government hate them. That's racism.
Thank you for clearing that up.
But can i then ask, when Israeli Government attack Palestine, isn't that also totally wrong action? Why is it Palestine who must stop first? why can not Israel back off and give back the land they have taken?

leov

Saint Frankenstein

Gone
Premium Member
But that's what Hamas is, the government of Palestine... It's an Islamic terrorist organization, that suppresses LGBT people. That was my point -I didn't mean you actually support them, just that you seem to side with them.

...But hey, if I'm wrong, then just say so.
I don't support everything they do, but I understand why they would feel the need to use violence. So, no - I don't "support Hamas" but I can understand them. It's like how Nelson Mandala was a "terrorist" for using violence against South African forces and was imprisoned for it. (Israel was a close ally of apartheid South Africa and has a history of discrimination against black Jews, by the way.) It's not a black and white thing. I never support harming civilians (which Israel is much more guilty of by far) but I believe people have the right to use force against oppressive States.

Cooky

Veteran Member
Thank you for clearing that up.
But can i then ask, when Israeli Government attack Palestine, isn't that also totally wrong action? Why is it Palestine who must stop first? why can not Israel back off and give back the land they have taken?

You're missing the point that Israel killed a known Jihadi terrorist, and now Hamas has fired 150 rockets into Israel randomly, to land wherever they land on civilians or whoever happens to be under them. Do you see what we're talking about today?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You totally missed the point -that Israel is a free country that protects LGBT rights... Palestine suppresses the LGBT community.
In what possible way does that justify the countless atrocities and attempted genocide of the Palestinian people?

But, of course, you're totally only really concerned with LGBT rights. I totally buy it.

...Good and evil seem pretty clear to me, and then mix in the racism of the Palestinians who hate Israeli Arabs simply because they have Jewish blood mixed in.
So you support genocide against Palestinian civilians?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You're missing the point that Israel killed a known Jihadi terrorist, and now Hamas has fired 150 rockets into Israel randomly, to land wherever they land on civilians or whoever happens to be under them. Do you see what we're talking about today?
The point is that your selective outrage against this atrocity exposes your extreme bias against Palestinian people and your tacit approval of their genocide.

Or maybe you only support genocide when it's enacted against people you disagree with?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
As i said earlier, i do not support Hamas and their war on Israel, Nor do i support Israel, but what i do is support the civilian people no matter where they are. Same as I do not support American Military or Government, But i support the civilians

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
The amount of missiles is not the issue, the issue is that when Palestinians are killed there are only a few voices who dare to speak out.
I do not support any killing from both sides, but I ask the question because I do never see this kind of OP when it has been an attacking of Palestine, Why is that?

Maybe it's because 30 years ago the Palestinians declared war on Israel, and they've never altered that stance?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Maybe it's because 30 years ago the Palestinians declared war on Israel, and they've never altered that stance?
Well if you spoke with Palestinians (something I do) Then you would know they have wanted peace for a long time, And the only reason they still can't get it is because Israel taking their land.

Cooky

Veteran Member
The point is that your selective outrage against this atrocity exposes your extreme bias against Palestinian people and your tacit approval of their genocide.

Or maybe you only support genocide when it's enacted against people you disagree with?

Well the topic of this thread is 150 missiles fired randomly into Israel. I guess you don't care about the OP. Your agenda is yesterday's news, because that's more convenient for you. :cool:

Cooky

Veteran Member
Well if you spoke with Palestinians (something I do) Then you would know they have wanted peace for a long time, And the only reason they still can't get it is because Israel taking their land.

So in other words, you don't care that "Palestine" just lobbed 150 missiles into Israel. You want to talk about things not directly related to the OP, because that's your agenda.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Well the topic of this thread is 150 missiles fired randomly into Israel. I guess you don't care about the OP. Your agenda is yesterday's news, because that's more convenient for you. :cool:
You're the one who has repeatedly made bigoted statements about Palestine, and claimed that Israel have never done "these kinds of things" before.

You were wrong. And your attempts to accuse people who point that out to you of "agreeing with" Islamic terrorism is disgusting.

I have yet to see you write an apology for that, by the way. When will you be getting around to that?

Earthtank

You seem to have your history backwards. Prior to the illegal and inhumane Israeli occupation, who did Palestine declare war on?

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
So in other words, you don't care that "Palestine" just lobbed 150 missiles into Israel. You want to talk about things not directly related to the OP, because that's your agenda.
So you think the ongoing Palestine-Israeli conflict is unrelated to the OP?

Are you serious?

Cooky

Veteran Member
So in other words you don't care about all the murdering Israel is doing to Palestinians? And the 1000s upon 1000s of rockets they dropped on schools, hospitals and homes?

Again, your posts seem to indicate a total lack of coherence and I really have no interest discussing anything with you at this point.