• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

15 Random Things About You

Songbird

She rules her life like a bird in flight
Okay, Fiddy.

I don't understand your obscure cultural references. :D Ah, I don't care what they say about you, I adore you.

More for me:

16. I never travelled with any band, but I was on the local crew for the Toronto stop of Lilith Fair in 1996 (I think - might've been '97).
17. I very nearly went into theatre. When I was deciding what to do for school, I had to choose between acceptances for engineering and theatre technical production.
18. I am allergic to anything with fur or feathers.
19. I have only been clean-shaven three times since I was 18:
- once in senior year university to remind myself what my face looked like without a goatee
- Movember 2009
- Movember 2010
20. That last bit was a lie - I just remembered that I cheated for Movember 2010: I kept my moustache instead of starting completely clean-shaven.
21. As a child, my pet turtle's name was Pokey.

16 - Coooool. Didn't know you're techie! Shoulda guessed.
18-20 - Aren't you allergic to that?
21 - My current cat's name. Short for Pocahontas Cocoa Puff.

Songbird

Okay, Fiddy.

I don't understand your obscure cultural references. :D Ah, I don't care what they say about you, I adore you.

More for me:

16. I never travelled with any band, but I was on the local crew for the Toronto stop of Lilith Fair in 1996 (I think - might've been '97).
17. I very nearly went into theatre. When I was deciding what to do for school, I had to choose between acceptances for engineering and theatre technical production.
- once in senior year university to remind myself what my face looked like without a goatee
- Movember 2009
- Movember 2010
20. That last bit was a lie - I just remembered that I cheated for Movember 2010: I kept my moustache instead of starting completely clean-shaven.
21. As a child, my pet turtle's name was Pokey.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
:shrug:

I thought it was your obscure cultural reference:
If I was with some other chick and someone happened to see?
And when you asked me about it I said it wasn't me
Would you believe me? Or up and leave me?
How deep is our bond if that's all it takes for you to be gone?
We only humans girl we make mistakes, to make it up I do whatever it take
I love you like a fat kid love cake
You know my style I say anything to make you smile
SongMeanings | Lyrics | 50 Cent - 21 Questions

That night I was just loading crates onto trucks, but I did do other techie stuff other places.

Anecdote time!

I once did lights for a supremely awful musical. I was stuck in the lighting booth, It was so bad that two of my friends who were working as ushers (the guy has been one of my best friends since grade 5; the girl is now one of my best friends, but at the time I hadn't known her very long) would sneak out into the lobby during the show just to get away from it. They had nothing to do but talk to each other for hours on end every night, but that worked out okay, because they hit it off. They started dating about a month after that, got married a few years later, and they just had their first child this past Sunday. :D

One would think so.

You only have one cat?

I don't know if I've ever met someone with just one cat. They're kinda like tattoos: it seems like everyone I know has none at all or several.

Songbird

:shrug:

I thought it was your obscure cultural reference:

Yes! I was (supposedly) comically referring to my other post where you always know my cultural references but I, oh...never mind. Songbird: FAIL.

That night I was just loading crates onto trucks, but I did do other techie stuff other places.

Anecdote time!

I once did lights for a supremely awful musical. I was stuck in the lighting booth, It was so bad that two of my friends who were working as ushers (the guy has been one of my best friends since grade 5; the girl is now one of my best friends, but at the time I hadn't known her very long) would sneak out into the lobby during the show just to get away from it. They had nothing to do but talk to each other for hours on end every night, but that worked out okay, because they hit it off. They started dating about a month after that, got married a few years later, and they just had their first child this past Sunday. :D

Awwww!

You only have one cat?

Nope, I gots two. The other has a cone on his head cuz he just had de surgery.

Rakhel

I have an incredibly short attention span, which is why I posted a comment rather than read all the random things people have to say about themselves :p

croak

Trickster
-roosts on his head-

- Movember 2009
- Movember 2010
Interesting month. Sorry, I just had to!

Dezzie

Aw shoot... I wanna post more about me too! :p

16. I used to have 12 piercings. One on my eyebrow, belly button, industrial, tragis, and the rest on my ears. I only have one ear piercing and my belly button now. (the industrial was the most painful... I actually cried during that one!)
17. My favorite writers are Steven King, Dean Koontz, Edgar Allan Poe, and H. G. Wells. I'm also really into Richard Preston (for the below reason).
18. My favorite book is The Hot Zone by Richard Preston.
19. My favorite super hero is Spiderman. Something about nerdy Peter Parker just... gets to me. :flirt:
20. I love watching dirtbike racing. Maybe it's for the men in uniform (which is my FAVORITE uniform EVER btw) or maybe it's the mud... I have no idea. Who am I kidding? It's for the uniform. lol!
21. I love kids. I can not wait to have my own. I really wish it was the right time. I would love to be a momma! :D
22. When I was really into art I made a painting on canvas. I don't know where this idea came from but I used wet paper towels and painted them on the canvas. Of course, you have to use the paper towels with cool decorations on them! Maybe I will post a picture of it later. :angel2: