• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

15 Random Things About You

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
How about kids who wait until the bathroom is freshly cleaned to go mess it up again?
That's just the nature of kids. Cats on the other hand just know that your are going to clean their litter box soon, and because all cats hate people they wait just to have the satisfaction of undoing your efforts, and to have a moment to think of the most opportune time to walk between your feet in hopes you will fall and break your neck.

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
That's just the nature of kids. Cats on the other hand just know that your are going to clean their litter box soon, and because all cats hate people they wait just to have the satisfaction of undoing your efforts, and to have a moment to think of the most opportune time to walk between your feet in hopes you will fall and break your neck.
Isn't what you describe just the nature of cats?

It's why my favorite use for them is as dog toys.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
51) I'm losing weight, I've lost a little but my best friend and he dad are noticing.:)
52) ..I still have a crush on a guy on the RF, but I still ain't telling..(;
53) The person reading this post, hi, you are awesome! xD I try to be nice.
54) I love my best friends, Charm and Aqua.:)
55) I think that Breaking Benjamin is like the best band ever.
56) I hated my 6th and 7th grade English teacher..she was a real a hole. I'd say something, example, 'Yadda yadda, yadda, like sea urchins.' (I didn't actually say that but you get my concept) And my teacher would say, 'And like, I like, ate like. Rebekah, don't say "like" in a sentence like that!!! It doesn't make sense in my ears.' -_-
57) I love Justin Drew Bieber
58) I like pomegranates.
59) I'm random at times.
60) Turtles..

Me Myself

Back to my username
1) For a lot of time Ididn´t post here because I didn´t want to popst 15 things and then think I should have put x or y thing here and forgot :eek:

2) I can be obsessive :D

3) I can juggle and I learned it in youtube.

4)I love to be childish and do silly things in public to see what people arond me do or just to make my gf laugh :D

5) Sometimes I appear to be very very dumb and slow. It´s just I appear to be mentaly in the moon sometimes :eek: . Also sometimes I appear as if I showed off using "big words" and talking abuot concepts and things that people don´t understand if I actually start having a deeper discussion in anything.

6) I am blunt and direct. I am also sincere to the point of martyrdom.

7) To keep secrets of friends, I do break the sincerity rule, and I tend to be good at lying.

8) x

10) While I believe we shold be compassionate towards all, I do also believe that some people are plain stupid. Not so much because they can´t be smart, but because most of the times they are too emotionally blinded.

11) That said, I give great value to my hunches and intuition :eek:. I think intuition can be really awesome as long as you are not blinded by it.

12) I rarely party or get drunk, but when I am, nobody notices it. Actually, I remember one time a friend told me to watch out for another fried that was drunk while I was drunk. Inwards I just laughed thinking "If he knew I am seeng triple..."

13)I am a vegetarian

14) I might put more points of me here again :p

15) y

VioletVortex

1. I am only 5'0, expecting my adult height to be 5'4.
2. I weight 95 pounds.
3. I have blonde hair.
4. I like darkness, which is why the skin of this forum bothers me.
5. I like to eat.
6. I like to sleep, but I am essentially nocturnal during the Summer.
7. Winter is my favorite season.
8. I play guitar, bass, drums, and sing
9. I hate chocolate.
10. I like to surf, but almost died the day I learned how to surf of a serious injury.
11. Like to learn, but I hate the strict format of school.
12. I listen to heavy metal, black metal, death metal, glam metal, groove metal, Southern metal, and hardcore punk.
13. I like roller coasters.
14. I have a fear of vomiting.
15. I want to pursue a music career.