• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

“The Son is equal to his Father”

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
When he came on the earth… he was “made” in the form of man. So He became both God and Man to exercise legal authority over the earth according to Genesis and the words of Jesus to take back the authority that the god of this world had stolen from Adam.
Jesus did not ‘Come to earth’. He was created in the womb of the virgin, Mary, by the overshadowing of her by the spirit of God. And THEREFORE he was HOLY as the Spirit of God is HOLY, ‘And he will be called, the Son of God’.

He didn’t RESEMBLE the Son of God - he WAS the Son of God!!

‘Son of God’ is not a procreated being. It means that the person to whom this title applies “Is doing the works of the Father: God”
  • “If I am not doing the works of my Father then do not believe that I am who I say I am”! (Paraphrased)
  • ‘All who are led by the Spirit of God, are children (Sons) of God’
Think about it. Can God be in all place at the same time? Can God hear and answer all the prayers at the same time? And now you are suggesting that God can’t be and do two things at the same time? It is The Word that is both High Priest for man even as He received back the glory of God that He had with the Father before He came in the form of man.
Please dong ask me to ‘Think about’ being deceitful and believe disingenuous ideology!!

God is not a high priest. A high priest filters the prayers of sinful man and passes on reverential ones to God. Your view is that God filters the prayers of sinners and passes the reverential ones onto A HIGHER GOD - His God… his God and Father: YHWH.
That is correct… now, what does “dead” mean to you vs what it means as per the biblical definition. Kind of like when Jesus said… “You say… but I say…” situation.
Kenny, you know what you just did… the works of your Father … he was a liar from the beginning!

Clever deceit is not applauded … We feel sorry for you seeing that we tried (and will continue to try) even if you refuse to hear.

It was Jesus who qualified that he was dead and am now alive eternally. Whatever jests meant by it he countered ‘dead’ with being ‘eternally alive’. This is the same as becoming IMMORTAL, which means he was not immortal before he became so.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Well 1 Corinthians 15 says otherwise
"For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality.When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: 'Death has been swallowed up in victory.'
'Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"
First Corinthians chapter 15:1 is addressed to Jesus' brothers. Jesus' brothers are like the brothers of Matthew 25:40.
Jesus' brothers are the ones like the people of Luke 22:28-30; Daniel 7:18
They are the ones who have that first or earlier resurrection mentioned at Rev. 20:6 and reign with Christ - Rev. 5:9-10
In number they are a smaller 'little flock ' (Luke 12:32) and Not part of the larger group of 'other sheep' of John 10:16
So, it is Jesus' brothers ' who are the ones addressed at 1st Cor. 15:23; 1st Thess. 4:16 B.
Thus, there are both: heavenly bodies and earthly bodies - 1st. Cor. 15:40 - Earthly lower than angels - Heb. 2:7
Earthly are the humble meek who will inherit (Not Heaven) but 'inherit the Earth' as Jesus promised - Matt. 5:5
Jesus' brothers' aka 'little flock' inherit the heavenly realm of God's Kingdom - 1st Cor. 15:50 A
The 'brothers' are the saints/holy ones of Daniel 7:18. On the other hand, the figurative 'sheep' remain alive on Earth.
The 'sheep' are alive and remain alive on Earth at the coming 'time of separation' of Matthew 25:31-34,37.
The 'sheep' who have already died are the ones who have a physical resurrection - Acts 24:15

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
Jesus did not ‘Come to earth’. He was created in the womb of the virgin, Mary, by the overshadowing of her by the spirit of God. And THEREFORE he was HOLY as the Spirit of God is HOLY, ‘And he will be called, the Son of God’.

He didn’t RESEMBLE the Son of God - he WAS the Son of God!!

‘Son of God’ is not a procreated being. It means that the person to whom this title applies “Is doing the works of the Father: God”
  • “If I am not doing the works of my Father then do not believe that I am who I say I am”! (Paraphrased)
  • ‘All who are led by the Spirit of God, are children (Sons) of God’

Amen to all of that… but only He was the Son of Man...

Not to mention… angels are sons of God… but what is the difference:

18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Not my words… and I think they understood what Jesus was saying better than you or me. :)
Please dong ask me to ‘Think about’ being deceitful and believe disingenuous ideology!!

I think “thinking” is very important.

is not a high priest. A high priest filters the prayers of sinful man and passes on reverential ones to God. Your view is that God filters the prayers of sinners and passes the reverential ones onto A HIGHER GOD - His God… his God and Father: YHWH.

I believe what the Bible says. When the Bible speaks, your opinion ceases. ;)

Kenny, you know what you just did… the works of your Father … he was a liar from the beginning!

Clever deceit is not applauded … We feel sorry for you seeing that we tried (and will continue to try) even if you refuse to hear.

Well… God will be the judge…
It was Jesus who qualified that he was dead and am now alive eternally. Whatever jests meant by it he countered ‘dead’ with being ‘eternally alive’. This is the same as becoming IMMORTAL, which means he was not immortal before he became so.

You only have half the story forgetting that He has no beginning and no ending.

When The Word came as man, He had the “potential” to sin but resisted sin in all points. But when He took on the sin of man… what happened?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I understand what you mean, you believe what is IN the Bible, but the Bible does not speak and interpret itself.
People read it and assign meanings to the verses.

If the Bible interpreted itself, Christians would all believe the same things and we would not have threads like these where Christians disagree. ;)

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
............................If you like jesus take per bible:

The Rich and the Kingdom of God​

17 As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
18 “Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19 You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’[d]”
a.... how to earn life
b.... follow the fricken rules.
c...... as good in the past as now.
Remember Jesus was addressing that one particular person and Not people in general - Luke 18:22-24; Matt. 19:22-26
That young man was more attached to material possessions than spiritual things.
There were those with wealth who put spiritual things first as we can read about at James 2:1-4

Kenny

Premium Member
I understand what you mean, you believe what is IN the Bible, but the Bible does not speak and interpret itself.
People read it and assign meanings to the verses.

If the Bible interpreted itself, Christians would all believe the same things and we would not have threads like these where Christians disagree. ;)
Actually, there are many places where the Bible does interpret itself. It is where it doesn’t that there is room for discussion

Kenny

Premium Member
Can you cite some of the verses where the Bible interprets itself?
Sure….

Mark 4 where Jesus interprets the parable; ( I really like this chapter because it clearly tells us what the enemy does to steal the Word of God from our lives to stop us from being fruitful)
Any place where the Bible says “That it might be fulfilled as was spoken by the prophets” or something along those lines;
And things like unto these.

Then also when revelations come like unto when Peter said “ 3Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons” revealing what was written in Deuteronomy 10:17 For the Lord your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Many places like these.

Last edited:

Bthoth

*banned*
Remember Jesus was addressing that one particular person and Not people in general - Luke 18:22-24; Matt. 19:22-26
The point was the answer was clear, when asked how to earn life eternal.
That young man was more attached to material possessions than spiritual things.
is that what you got from the comment? is that the wisdom that you identified?
There were those with wealth who put spiritual things first as we can read about at James 2:1-4
OK, but that is now what the reply was.

Keeping the commandments is how to earn life eternal, the folk that do not accept that need to know humility and why the additional lesson as most do not appreciate that the commandments have been as good then, as now and when written but who actually accepts that?

soulsurvivor

Premium Member
Okay thanks, but that's news to me.
Some more news for you - most of the 'Manifestations' that Bahaullah talks about are incarnations of The Son. Hence, the Son is each of the incarnations, but none of the incarnations are by themselves, the Son. Similarly, the Son is incarnated as Jesus, but Jesus is not the Son.

BTW, the Father rarely incarnates. I believe the Father's last incarnation was as Noah. Again, the Father has incarnated as Noah, but Noah is not the Father, The Father and the Son are both Gods, but the two are separate and equal.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
John 17
After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed:
'Father, the hour has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.I have brought you glory on earth by finishing the work you gave me to do.And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

The question is : How did Jesus had the glory before the begining of the world?
That means that Jesus existed forever,or?
Because Jesus was alive in heaven before the beginning of the world.

Soapy

Amen to all of that… but only He was the Son of Man...
‘Son of Man’ just means ‘Human’… pertaining to humanity.
Not to mention… angels are sons of God… but what is the difference:
Angels are SPIRIT SONS of God. They are Holy and Sinless. If they do din then they are immediately condemned to eternal destruction.

Humans are PHYSICAL (Flesh and Blood) made in the image of God who, due to the sin of the first man, Adam, have to STRIVE to be Sons of God. But because they are made in God’s image, God has given them the chance of redemption until the last day whereupon those who are judged as wicked in sin will be eternally destroyed.
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.

Not my words… and I think they understood what Jesus was saying better than you or me. :)
I do understand… that’s the point… many of the Jews did not understand what Jesus was saying … like you do nog understand either.
I think “thinking” is very important.
Then, Kenny, you should try doing it HONESTLY!!

Well… God will be the judge…

You only have half the story forgetting that He has no beginning and no ending.
That’s odd… how is it says that Jesus is:
  • The beginning and the end
yet also has
  • ‘no beginning and no ending’?
Kenny, it is:
  • ‘No beginning OF HIS PRIESTHOOD
and there will be:
  • ‘No ending OF HIS PRIESTHOOD
meaning that he will:
  • ‘Remain a Priest forever’
And also there also is a Jewish tradition that everyone should know and be able to relate their entire parentage. THROUGH THEIR FATHER’S LINEAGE. Therefore, when Jesus’ lineage is looked at, there is no [Earthly] Father, thus it is said that they do not know where he came from…
  • "He is without father or mother or genealogy; he has neither beginning of days nor end of life . . . he continues a priest forever."
Melkizedek came to priesthood Bible Hub unknown means - his parentage was untraceable and hence the statement. Jesus Christ was likened unto him. It is BY HINDSIGHT in the New Testament gospels THAT WE NOW are able to trace Jesus’ lineage but at the time NO ONE OF THD JEWS KNEW of Jesus’ lineage EVEN WHEN THEY WERE TOLD OF IT:
  • ‘God is my Father’… ‘I said only that God is my Father … and I do his works’
  • A Son… does the works of the Father…!!!
  • All humanity are CALLED to be Sons of the Father, Sons of God… to do the works of God - but many fail…
  • Holy Angels are Sons of the Father… God… He created them holy, and they remain holy, and do his works as they are directed - therefore they are SONS of Him
Also, a person being dismissed from a community situation would be addressed as an Alien, and sent packing as an evildoer:
  • Luke 13:24-27: ‘…We do not know where you are from…’!
And this was foretold by the story of Melkizedek whom Jesus is said to resemble in terms of parentage:
  • “Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High.
And note that Melkizedek was also ‘High Priest to God’ … so was Melkizedek also your God?
When The Word came as man, He had the “potential” to sin but resisted sin in all points. But when He took on the sin of man… what happened?
Kenny, I see you are a ‘Pastor’… or so your profile says…

You must then be aware that those who ‘Pastor’ hold a position of high RESPONSIBILITY and their sins are doubled if they err in their dissemination of the truth in what they are ‘Pastoring’ in.

Kenny, YOU ‘Think’ about that…!

And, ABSOLUTELY:
  • ‘God will be the judge…’
You ARE aware that GOD will judge THROUGH JESUS CHRIST…. The MAN that GOD has appointed as Judge…

Kenny, you did not deceive me… JESUS CHRIST is the one who will judge at the end of time at the mercy seat. Almighty God, YHWH, GRANTS THE SON TO JUDGE THOSE TO WHOM HE WILL BE KING and RULER OVER:
  • “Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,” (John 5:22)
  • “And he has given him [Jesus Christ] authority to judge because he is the Son of Man.” (John 5:27)
  • “For he has set a day when he will judge the world with justice by the man he has appointed. He has given proof of this to everyone by raising him from the dead.” (Acts 17:31)
I know what you are doing and I know what you tried to do, Kenny, and that was not a good thing … If you were from God then you would not have done what you just did…

Last edited:

Hockeycowboy

Witness for Jehovah
Premium Member
Hello Kenny!

John 5:18
Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
Remember who was saying this.
It was the Jews. What they thought, didn’t & doesn’t make it so. They also said He had a demon.

The Jews called God their Father, too. Does that make them equal to God, also?

Philippians 2:6
Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
What is God’s form (Gr., mor*phe), Kenny?

He is a spirit. So was Jesus.

If Paul meant Jesus was God, why didn’t Paul just say, “…who, being God, thought it not robbery to be equal…”? Why not just say that? Why add “in the form of”?

Please don’t forget the rest of that passage: that “he [Jesus] became obedient as far as death….”

If Jesus was God, why would He need to be obedient?

And the passage continues: “That is why God exalted Him to a superior position and kindly gave Him the name…”

If Jesus was God, he would have exalted himself. And Jesus wouldn’t need a name to be ‘given’ him.

Youve quoted from the KJV. I’ll present some information on the Gr. word that’s rendered “robbery” in that translation, later.

It would be best to look at all the verses surrounding a text, before quoting it. Context can reveal a lot.

Take care, my cousin.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
I know what you are doing and I know what you tried to do, Kenny, and that was not a good thing … If you were from God then you would not have done what you just did…
I am trying to shed some light that when you try to equate The Word, which was God, to when He came as man (where He emptied Himself of God attributes), that is where you get all mixed up because they are apples and oranges. And, yes, God can do that.

YHWH is the Shepherd (Psalms 23) = I AM the Good Shepherd John 10
YHWH is The Alpha and Omega (Rev) = Jesus is the Alpha and Omega (Rev)
YHWH is Shammah there (Ez 48) = Jesus is there (Matt 28)
YHWH is Lord of Sabaoth (Isaih 1) = Jesus is Lord of Sabaoth (Rev 4) -

I could go on but safe to say - In the beginning was The Word, The Word was with God, The Word was God.

I don’t think I need to write a thesis.

Soapy

I am trying to shed some light that when you try to equate The Word, which was God, to when He came as man (where He emptied Himself of God attributes), that is where you get all mixed up because they are apples and oranges. And, yes, God can do that.
Kenny, what you are spreading is darkness and spiritual death. I can see from your response that you are understanding that but you are still trying to justify your false belief to yourself.

Kenny, WHAT did your-Jesus ‘Empty himself’ of?

Why do you say that ‘The Word WAS God’?

Kenny, WHAT was the word that GOD spoke to create all things?

Kenny, How does the book of Genesis state ‘In the beginning’. Does it say:
  • ‘In the beginning YESHUA created the heavens and the earth…’?
  • ‘And the Spirit of Yeshua was hivering over the earth…’?
Where was the Father when your creation story was enacted?
YHWH is the Shepherd (Psalms 23) = I AM the Good Shepherd John 10
Before YHWH EMPOWERED Jesus to do His works, Yhwh was the shepherd.

When man began to sin more they were scattered like lost sheep away from God.

Jesus is then an employee on the service of YHWH who’s role is to gather together the flock of the Father and bring them back to the Sheepfold of God.

It isn’t that Yhwh suddenly became the Yeshua.

Kenny, WHO OWNS the sheep?

Kenny, WHO IS EMPLOYED to Shepherd the Sheep?
YHWH is The Alpha and Omega (Rev) = Jesus is the Alpha and Omega (Rev)
Kenny, ‘First and Last’ / ‘Beginning and End’, ‘Alpha and omega’ all mean one thing:
  • ‘THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND’
Jesus is ‘The only SINLESS man’
Yhwh is ‘The only [TRUE] God’
YHWH is Shammah there (Ez 48) = Jesus is there (Matt 28)
What is ‘Shammah’?
YHWH is Lord of Sabaoth (Isaih 1) = Jesus is Lord of Sabaoth (Rev 4) -
‘MAN is Lord of the Sabbath’… The Sabbath was made for Man’s benefit so it would be established that working seven days a week was bad for him - All of nature has a ‘rest day’!!!
I could go on but safe to say - In the beginning was The Word, The Word was with God, The Word was God.
Kenny, you aren’t ‘going on!!’ You are just going around in a fruitless tight little fallacy circle of which you cannot escape until you acknowledge the word of God as brought to the rest of mankind by the glory of YHWH, the Son of Man, Jesus Christ.
I don’t think I need to write a thesis.
Kenny, yes you did. You are hoping to be shown the truth but you first need to be show your misunderstanding. But… even when you are shown the truth the ways of your spiritual Father are too deeply imbedded in you to get away from…

Kenny, fight it… accept the truth and then a glorious enlightenment, a might epiphany will, shine around you!

Kenny

Premium Member
Kenny, what you are spreading is darkness and spiritual death. I can see from your response that you are understanding that but you are still trying to justify your false belief to yourself.
Who are you to condemn?… It is Christ who justifieth (Romans)
Kenny, WHAT did your-Jesus ‘Empty himself’ of?
His God attributes… His power, authority, position et al
Why do you say that ‘The Word WAS God’?

Because the Bible says it. I attempt to say nothing except what God says.

Kenny, WHAT was the word that GOD spoke to create all things?

“And God said” Genesis

Kenny, How does the book of Genesis state ‘In the beginning’. Does it say:
  • ‘In the beginning YESHUA created the heavens and the earth…’?
  • ‘And the Spirit of Yeshua was hivering over the earth…’?

No… Elohim. Plural - As the Holy Spirit of God hovered over the earth, The Father envisioned, The Word Spoke and the Holy Spirit created.

Where was the Father when your creation story was enacted?

Right there with the Word and the Holy Spirit
Before YHWH EMPOWERED Jesus to do His works, Yhwh was the shepherd.

You ignored the equality

When man began to sin more they were scattered like lost sheep away from God.
true
Jesus is then an employee on the service of YHWH who’s role is to gather together the flock of the Father and bring them back to the Sheepfold of God.
opinon
It isn’t that Yhwh suddenly became the Yeshua.
confused?
Kenny, WHO OWNS the sheep?
God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit
Kenny, WHO IS EMPLOYED to Shepherd the Sheep?
confused?
Kenny, ‘First and Last’ / ‘Beginning and End’, ‘Alpha and omega’ all mean one thing:
  • ‘THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND’
Jesus is ‘The only SINLESS man’
Yhwh is ‘The only [TRUE] God’
You are still confusing The Word from when He became man
What is ‘Shammah’?\

Look it up?
‘MAN is Lord of the Sabbath’… The Sabbath was made for Man’s benefit so it would be established that working seven days a week was bad for him - All of nature has a ‘rest day’!!!
I didn’t say Sabbath… I said Sabaoth - Lord of the Armies.

Kenny, you aren’t ‘going on!!’ You are just going around in a fruitless tight little fallacy circle of which you cannot escape until you acknowledge the word of God as brought to the rest of mankind by the glory of YHWH, the Son of Man, Jesus Christ.

Kenny, yes you did. You are hoping to be shown the truth but you first need to be show your misunderstanding. But… even when you are shown the truth the ways of your spiritual Father are too deeply imbedded in you to get away from…

Kenny, fight it… accept the truth and then a glorious enlightenment, a might epiphany will, shine around you!
Another thesis while I give simple irrefutable truths. ;)

Ajax

The Bible also says..

1) 1 Cor 15:28 "When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things under him, that God may be everything to every one."

2) 1 Cor 11:3 "But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God."

3) Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus.."

4) Rom 1:8 "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ.."

5) John 14:28 "for the Father is greater than I"

6) John 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.

7) John 20:17 "I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God."

8) Mat 24:46 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Confused?

Soapy

Who are you to condemn?… It is Christ who justifieth (Romans)

His God attributes… His power, authority, position et al

“And God said” Genesis

No… Elohim. Plural - As the Holy Spirit of God hovered over the earth, The Father envisioned, The Word Spoke and the Holy Spirit created.

Right there with the Word and the Holy Spirit

You ignored the equality

true

opinon

confused?

God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit

confused?

You are still confusing The Word from when He became man

Look it up?

I didn’t say Sabbath… I said Sabaoth - Lord of the Armies.

Another thesis while I give simple irrefutable truths. ;)
Kenny, who do you say created all things…?

If you believe it was Yeshua, then that’s what you believe - to you.
If you believe it was the Spirit of God, then it was the spirit of God - to you!

But the truth is that it was God; Yhwh; the only True God, who’s powerful Spirit enacted the creation:
  • ‘In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.’ (Psalm102:25)
  • “This is what the YHWH says— your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb: I am the YHWH, the Maker of all things, who stretches out the heavens, who spreads out the earth by myself,” (Isaiah 44:24)
Kenny, who was the psalmist addressing in that verse? Was it not YHWH, his God.

Is Yeshua’s NAME, ‘YHWH’… No, YHWH’s NAME is ‘YHWH’…

God gave his name to Moses as ‘YHWH’ - His name for all eternity.

The name of the Son of God is given to him BY YHWH through an angel as, ‘YESHUA’ - “For he shall save his people [The Jews / All believers]’’.

The Spirit of God is an Holy ‘Instrument’, the ENACTOR, the ACTIVE FORCE, with which YHWH created all things and acts upon things in the created world. God SPEAK, metaphorically, a word, and it is done as an action…Analogy: The human thought that results in an act through the body of a person.
Humans are Spirit in a body. We think an act, and our body performs that act.

There is no intermediatary second, let alone, third, ‘person’ - YHWH IS ONE, as Man is ONE in himself: Man is IMAGE of YHWH!!

You do realise that taking the glory of YHWH and giving it to another, even the Son of man, is a sin?

YHWH, the mighty God of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon… created the world and everything in it FOR THE SON OF HIS LOVE

Kenny, believe the truth… not fallacy dictated by Trinitarian ideology.

Many of the responses you gave to my questions show that you deviated from giving honest, holy, genuine answers. This shows you know the truth but just cannot bring yourself to admit it.

Judging… it is YOU who judges yourself… Kenny. You judged yourself unworthy to present honest answers seeing that you knew you could not answer in sincerity - You are your own Judge… Kenny.

Last edited:

Kenny

Premium Member
The Bible also says..

1) 1 Cor 15:28 "When all things are subjected to him, then the Son himself will also be subjected to him who put all things under him, that God may be everything to every one."

2) 1 Cor 11:3 "But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God."

3) Acts 3:13 "The God of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, glorified his servant Jesus.."

4) Rom 1:8 "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ.."

5) John 14:28 "for the Father is greater than I"

6) John 17:3 "And this is eternal life, that they know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom thou hast sent.

7) John 20:17 "I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God."

8) Mat 24:46 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"

Confused?
Not at all… LOVE IT - all those are great scriptures! Do you need one explained because it created confusion?