• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Leave no one alive’: Senior rabbi calls for execution of all Palestinians

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday rosends and all,

So, it's OK to massacre and execute Palestinians and steal their land - BECAUSE they want the Israeli invader gone ?

The Zionists stole the land by force from the Palestinians, beating the Arab defenders.
Israel has since almost entirely erased and gobbled up Palestine - maybe 12% remains.
The Freedom Fighters of Palestine call for their invaders to be defeated, and sometimes even kill some invaders.

Which makes it all THEIR fault !

Israel justifies their invasion of Palestine and the killing of Palestinians - because Hamas DARE to fight back against their invaders who have almost entirely erased their home-land.

Such is the bizarre and in-humane fantasy of Zionists.

The Tel Aviv shooting of four Israelis was a terrible act of violence which I condemn.

In response Netanyahu said Israel would "attack the attackers ! "
Which is odd, as they are in already custody.

According to Reuters -
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-palestinians-shooting-idUSKCN0YU2F1

" At an emergency meeting, Israel's security cabinet discussed punitive measures against attackers, including destroying their homes more quickly, and efforts to bolster the number of security guards in public places, an official said.
The army announced that two battalions would be deployed in the West Bank to reinforce troops stationed in the area, where the military maintains a network of checkpoints and often carries out raids to arrest suspected militants. Israeli battalions are comprised of around 300 troops. "​

Ah, I see -
he actually means "attack the family and community of the attackers" in illegal collective punishment.

They will destroy their family homes 'more quickly' - it's not enough to merely destroy a family home in illegal collective punishment - now they will do it even more quickly, causing even more terror to the innocent family.

They will send about 600 troops to the West Bank to carry out more raids to arrest more suspects.

I wonder how many Palestinians in the West Bank will be killed as a result ?

We might compare it to 2014 -

Three Israelis were killed, which escalated into the invasion of Gaza :
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Israel–Gaza_conflict

Over two thousand Palestinians were killed.
About 1000-1500 Palestinian civilians were killed.
About 10,000 Palestinians were wounded.
Over 500 Palestinian children were killed.
(66 Israeli soldiers, 5 Israeli civilians (including one child) and one Thai civilian were killed and 469 IDF soldiers and 261 Israeli civilians were injured.)

This time, FOUR Israelis were killed.
I hope the results are not MORE dead and wounded Palestinians and children than 2014.

Kapyong

Tumah

Veteran Member
But 'terrorist' is actually the Israeli euphemism for any Palestinians who mis-behave !
Stone-throwing youths are called 'terrorists'.

14 people have been killed by stone throwers. One of their tactics is to throw stones at cars speeding down highways at 50-60 mph. A stone speeding at 50 mph is no less lethal than a bullet. Another is to drop stones from up high (like the top of the Western Wall - 60 feet up) on people praying. Also lethal.

Anyone who dares fight back against an Israeli is a 'terrorist'.
Murdered civilians with a knife later found in their bag are 'terrorists'
Riiight.
Any Palestinians in jail is called a 'terrorist'.
Most of them actually are in jail for attempting to kill. That is terror. So yes.
In other words - it's OK to shoot dead any Palestinian who appears to be any threat.
In other words, if someone's life is threatened, its ok to shoot the attempted murderer.
Sounds good to me.
Which is exactly what we see - Israelis even execute Palestinians who get confused and go the wrong way (then search the bags for a weapon to blame them with.)
We don't see that.
Israelis murder and massacre Palestinians, and excuse it by calling them all 'terrorists'.
When they are, yes.[/QUOTE]

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday all,

It's disturbing how many people do not know the relevant history of Palestine :

The History of Palestine
  • Palestine was known by name as early as the 5th century BC in Herodotus, and is found on Ptolemy's map from the time of the Gospels.
  • By the 1800s it had firmly established borders and a population of about 3/4 million (but no central govt.)
  • During the late 1800s the Zionists started buying up land in Palestine.
  • By 1917 it was clear the Zionists wanted the land of Palestine (Britain betrayed the Arabs and promised it to the Zionists.)
  • The horror of WW2 brought things to a head concerning a home-land for the Jews.
  • The Zionists started planning the capture of Palestine as early as 1945.
  • The Zionists had purchased about 8% of Palestinian land by 1947.
  • In 1947 the UN announced a PLAN to give much of Palestine to the Zionists.
  • The Palestinians and Arabs rejected the plan to give away their best land.
  • The Zionists secretly shipped arms into Palestine.
  • Civil war broke out, there were battles and atrocities.
  • The Zionists started taking Palestinian land by force as early as December 1947.
  • Everyone could see a war over the land of Palestine was coming.
  • On 14th May 1948 the Zionists declared they owned the land by fiat.
  • On 15th May the Arabs declared they would fight to defend Palestine.
  • They battled for about 10 months over the land of Palestine.
  • About 700,000 local Palestinians were forced from their homes.
  • Israel won, the Arabs lost - and the land was re-named 'Israel'.
  • The Palestinians still want their land back, and try to fight back.
  • Israel continues to gobble up Palestine - only about 12% remains any more.

Such are the facts of history, rather different to the Israeli propaganda.

Kapyong

Kapyong

Disgusted
Tragically,
those facts of history are being erased by the myths of Israeli propaganda :

Myth : The Arabs attacked innocent Israel who only defended themselves.

Fact : The Zionists INVADED Palestine, the Arabs tried to defend it but lost.

Myth : Israel gained the territory in a defensive war. (Really? How?)

Fact : The Zionists invaded and captured the land by force and ethnic cleansing.

Myth : Israeli violence is justified because Hamas wants to annihilate Israel.

Fact : Israel is ACTUALLY annihilating Palestine, and Hamas wants them gone.

Myth : The Palestinians abandoned their homes willingly (giving them up to anybody who came along?)

Fact : Civilians left a war zone in fear, intending to come back after the successful battle.

Myth : There was no such thing as 'Palestine', so it was OK for the Zionists to take the land.

Fact : Palestine had borders, history, homes and towns and roads and orchards - and almost a million PEOPLE !

As if the forced ethnic cleansing of about 700,000 Palestinians was OK because there was no "official entity" there !

Kapyong

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday columbus and all,

Hello Kapyong.
Something you don't seem to grasp is that you and I agree about a lot of this. I see plenty of blame to spread around.

Blame ?
The Zionists were the aggressor, Palestine the defender.
The Palestinians lost, and the invaders renamed the land 'Israel'.
It happened within living memory, this is the last chance at justice.
The Zionists initiated an aggressive war of conquest and ethnic cleansing - consider what the Nuremberg Trials said about that about the same time.

" ‘Leave no one alive’: Senior rabbi calls for execution of all Palestinians "

That is just plain false.
I don't doubt that you believe it. I am sure you really do. The fact that you do is why I don't take most of your opinions too seriously. Any more than I do those of hardcore Zionist contingents.
Tom

Why do you say it's false ?
Ipse Dixit ?

I researched and found much evidence of critics quoting to and reacting to the story :
https://www.google.com.au/search?site=&source=hp&q=‘Leave+no+one+alive’:+Senior+rabbi+calls+for+execution+of+all+Palestinians&oq=‘Leave+no+one+alive’:+Senior+rabbi+calls+for+execution+of+all+Palestinians&gs_l=hp.3...2020.2020.0.3124.2.2.0.0.0.0.446.860.4-2.2.0....0...1c.2.64.hp..0.0.0.0.56vAazb3uBE

There is no retraction or claims it was falsified.

Are you claiming he did NOT say that ?
Because YOU said so ?
Without any evidence ?

Mate - I support all my claims with evidence when required - just ask.
I have posted a great deal of evidence, most of which has been ignored.
Indeed - your first response to me was to abuse me in third person as being ignorant, then declare I was not to be taken seriously, then leave the thread.
I think the evidence shows I am neither ignorant nor stupid, and deserve to be taken seriously, rather than abused and insulted.

Frankly - why on earth should I take YOU seriously ?

Furthermore -
are you suggesting his views are un-typical ?

Because examples like Medic Azaria executing helpless wounded Palestinian al-Sharif with a shot to the head clearly shows otherwise.

Why won't you are ANYONE discuss the shocking execution of al-Sharif as he lay wounded and bleeding out ?
By a MEDIC !?

Kapyong

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday all,

Kapyong said:
Which is exactly what we see - Israelis even execute Palestinians who get confused and go the wrong way (then search the bags for a weapon to blame them with.)

Tumah said:
We don't see that.

Yes we do.
Just another example of murders of Palestinians covered up by Israelis.

' Witnesses told the Ma’an News Agency that “the two were apparently unable to understand Israeli officers yelling in Hebrew, and stopped walking.”

“Witnesses said it appeared that Ibrahim attempted to grab his sister’s hand and move away from the officers, when they opened fire on her. Maram fell to the ground and when Ibrahim attempted to aid her, he was shot in his tracks,” Ma’an added. '

https://electronicintifada.net/blog...ain-checkpoint-were-executed-palestinians-say

Israelis murder Palestinians with impunity.
Then call them 'terrorists' to excuse the murders.

Perhaps you would care to contribute to this other relevant thread :
http://www.religiousforums.com/threads/medic-executes-helpless-wounded-man-on-camera.188216/

Kapyong

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hahahaha @Godobeyer you actually like Brother Nathaniel. Thank you oh so very much.

I could now go into detail why that would be wrong but I won't. I have long stopped hoping for some common sense.

Khaybar Khaybar, ya yahud, Jaish Muhammad, sa yahud

I wish I had cure of your "blah blah"

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday Flankerl and all :)

Hahahaha @Godobeyer you actually like Brother Nathaniel. Thank you oh so very much.
I could now go into detail why that would be wrong but I won't. I have long stopped hoping for some common sense.

So, do all your posts amount to the same thing ?
  • some insults
  • an empty claim the poster is wrong
  • an excuse why you won't discuss it
  • total failure to address the issue
In fact, it's clear why you avoid discussion on these topics - you know you are wrong, and cannot stand up to anyone who knows the facts and knows how to argue the issues.

Such as these facts of history that none of the pro-Israelis even DARE to address :
  • Palestine was known by name as early as the 5th century BC in Herodotus, and is found on Ptolemy's map from the time of the Gospels.
  • By the 1800s it had firmly established borders and a population of about 3/4 million (but no central govt.)
  • By 1917 it was clear the Zionists wanted the land of Palestine (Britain betrayed the Arabs and promised it to the Zionists.)
  • The horror of WW2 brought things to a head concerning a home-land for the Jews.
  • The Zionists started taking Palestinian land by force as early as December 1947.
  • Israel continues to gobble up Palestine - only about 12% remains any more

Readers can see your repeated failure to address the facts,
and your reliance on abuses and excuses.

Clear signs you have lost the argument.

Kapyong

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Gday Flankerl and all :)

So, do all your posts amount to the same thing ?
  • some insults
  • an empty claim the poster is wrong
  • an excuse why you won't discuss it
  • total failure to address the issue
In fact, it's clear why you avoid discussion on these topics - you know you are wrong, and cannot stand up to anyone who knows the facts and knows how to argue the issues.

Such as these facts of history that none of the pro-Israelis even DARE to address :
  • Israel continues to gobble up Palestine - only about 12% remains any more
Readers can see your repeated failure to address the facts,
and your reliance on abuses and excuses.

Clear signs you have lost the argument.

Kapyong

What point are you trying to make with your above version of the history of Israel/Palestine?

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday Ya'quub and all :)

What point are you trying to make with your above version of the history of Israel/Palestine?

The point of giving the facts of history about Israel and Palestine is to counter the myths of Israeli propaganda.

Fact : The Zionists invaded and captured the land by force and ethnic cleansing.

Myth : The Palestinians abandoned their homes willingly (giving them up to anybody who came along?)
Fact : Civilians left a war zone in fear, intending to come back after the successful battle.

Myth : There was no such thing as 'Palestine', so it was OK for the Zionists to take the land.
Fact : Palestine had borders, history, homes and towns and roads and orchards - and almost a million PEOPLE !

I am rather concerned at the prominence of those myths here, and I would like readers to be aware of the facts.

Kapyong

Kapyong

Disgusted
Gday all,

Consider the views of the current Israeli Justice Minister :

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decided to appoint Ayelet Shaked as justice minister in his fourth government. Shaked is a Member of Knesset (MK) representing the far-right HaBayit HaYehudi (“Jewish Home”) party. She is known for her extreme, ultranationalist views.
During Israel’s summer 2014 attack on Gaza, MK Shaked essentially called for the genocide of Palestinians. In a Facebook post on July 1—a day before Israeli extremists kidnapped Palestinian teenager Muhammad Abu Khdeir and burned him alive—the lawmaker asserted that

“the entire Palestinian people is the enemy” and called for its destruction, “including its elderly and its women, its cities and its villages, its property and its infrastructure.”

The Israeli Justice Minister has openly called for the genocide of all Palestinians.
This is not an uncommon view in Israel.

"A million Arabs are not worth one Jewish fingernail" they say.

The Zionists stole the land of Palestine by force in 1948-49, with ethnic cleansing of 700,000 civilians.
They gobbled up more and more of Palestine, leaving only 12% now.
They refused to allow a Palestinian state (because the Palestinians dared to want them gone.)

Palestine is nearly all gone.
Israel is actually erasing Palestine - and blaming the victims.

Holocaust 2.0

Kapyong

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Gday Ya'quub and all :)

The point of giving the facts of history about Israel and Palestine is to counter the myths of Israeli propaganda.

I am rather concerned at the prominence of those myths here, and I would like readers to be aware of the facts.

Kapyong

Can you please supply your sources for both these myths and these facts.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Hmmm..

Tis a job for Brother Nathaniel.
It is a difficult task to find someone loonier than "Brother" Nathaniel. His life and activism resemble a train-wreck in slo-mo.

For ther record:
Mr. Kapner believes "that the Mossad was behind 9/11, and says "The Jewish House Of Rothschild has been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives beginning with their global financial power." An image on the Brother Nathanael Foundation website appears of Kapner holding a sign stating "Jews are Anti-Christ"
He is also a Holocaust denier while insisting that he is not antisemitic.:rolleyes::confused:o_O

Sure sounds like a charmer to me. @Flankerl @Tumah

Last edited: