• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Jews believe Jesus is not the messiah

SpeaksForTheTrees

So he got permission from your God to be his own little God so that they could fight over mankind until they'd fight it out at Armageddon?.
No Satan works for God he, it trips up mankind then tells God of our transgressions... :)
Prolly Gabriel or Azrael or one ot tuthers incognito haha
Like a watcher

SpeaksForTheTrees

How do know that I never read it? Suppose I tell you that I've read the Christian bible cover to cover and found it to be a load of hooey.
Some christians as i know your well aware of, dont cling to the words.
The story of Jesus is one of compasion which gives hope for mankind probably the only human that ever existed in theory that could live by the commandments in a default mode.
Assists the poor, assists the sick and even forfiets his own life, a great teacher, very modest, putting others before himself type of chap. Never took more than he needed.
Its suggested Hitler was christian but it was other christians my grandparents included that came over there to stop him.
Written by Roman aristocrats? , regardless much of the new testament are words of wisdom imho.
A world in which one peoples claim to be special and have thier own God above all others creates a very dangerous situation imho.
Maybe is only these words, book, bible that have saved whole races from being eradicated imho the way things are does more good for the jews than bad.

Last edited:

SpeaksForTheTrees

Ever learn grade school biology?
Was taught as part of history class in English secondry schools back in the early 80 s.
Didnt buy into it back then to much conformity imho to be all by chance.
If i saw a jelly fish with legs i would be forced to reconsider
The suggestion we evolved by chance everything from brown algae to my simple mind is as believable as aliens did it.

outhouse

Atheistically
Was taught as part of history class in English secondry schools back in the early 80 s.
Didnt buy into it back then to much conformity imho to be all by chance.
If i saw a jelly fish with legs i would be forced to reconsider
The suggestion we evolved by chance everything from brown algae to my simple mind is as believable as aliens did it.

Then you should have paid attention to the part that states speciation can take a while.

Evolution is not up for debate. It is fact.