• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump bounces into the lead over Clinton

Sultan Of Swing

@Kuzcotopia

In 2012, the third presidential debate took place around the 3rd week of October.

I have set my phone calendar to check this thread and comment on October 21st, 2016. I suggest you do the same.

I will go to realclearpolitics.com and post the most recent polling data on this thread.

I will be prepared to gloat or eat crow. Considering the absolute nightmare of Trump as a general election candidate vs a candidate of substance, I'm prepared to gloat on that day.

See ya then!

@Sultan Of Swing

Well. . . Here we are. All done with the 3 debates. I'll wait until this weekend to see what the latest polls show.

Seems like the big issue this time is Trump's refusal to say he'll accept the election results.

What a mess. . . I said 10 pts, but I have a feeling it might be a little short. We'll see.

So are you eating crow now? :p

What a year, eh.