• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Homosexuality a illness? And how to heal?

chevron1

No, a professional is one who is recognized by authorities within the profession.
Joel Osteen isn't a professional. He's a hack who dishes out mawkish theology to make money off thousands of people.

all right, fine. i'm not a professional. i'm just a messenger. anyone can be a messenger and i am proud to be an intercession messenger.

chevron1

baphomet IS the transgender god of bisexual world. aleister crowley said that baphomet was representative of the Babe in the Egg, or the original being, which was bisexual. (Baphomet From Thelemapedia

tumblr_nn8c0cE5Fc1sko07oo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mawdmfvngh1r9ru8eo1_500.jpg

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
what does it matter if it's pagan? it's still a church and they worship baphomet!
The Church of Satan does not worship Baphomet. You would know this if you had read the Satanic Bible. LaVey Satanists worship no one but themselves. And the Satanic Bible does not make a big deal out of this "transgender" Baphomet, probably because Baphomet isn't transgender, and having parts of both sexes does not make one transgender. You would know this if you had read anything real about what being transgendered is, but you aren't even using the terms correctly.

chevron1

The Church of Satan does not worship Baphomet. ... You would know this if you had read anything real about what being transgendered is, but you aren't even using the terms correctly.

did you see those images i posted? they say he is transgender and bisex and is the best god of bisexuals who then must be satanic of the best kind.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
all right, fine. i'm not a professional. i'm just a messenger. anyone can be a messenger and i am proud to be an intercession messenger.
I'm glad you're proud. It's important to feel good about the ministry you're doing.

sojourner

baphomet IS the transgender god of bisexual world. aleister crowley said that baphomet was representative of the Babe in the Egg, or the original being, which was bisexual.
Bisexuality and transgenderism are two completely different things.

So, in other words, you have no evidence or reasoning to base this on. If I am wrong, please provide the evidence. As, my "common sense and logic" paint you as being so wrong with unsubstantiated speculation and prejudice, that it's not even funny.

Common sense and logic =/= empirical, scientific evidence.

You want scientific evidence..

1. Let's talk about "Darwin's theory of Evolution" which was proposed by a scientist called Charles Darwin. They figured that it's an invalid theory and some new scientists proved it wrong.

2. "The big bang theory" and "The big crunch theory". Various explanations and beliefs of "the beginning of the universe" not sure which one is right which one is wrong. And so on…

Human have limited abilities. Human's assumptions, predictions and suggestions not necessary accurate.

* Why I think homosexual is a sin?

There is no reliable evidence of scientists to consider homosexual a biological or a natural behavior from nature. So, might as well consider it a "sin" from a social and religious prerspectives.

you can also read : http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c040.html

Let's look at the history and let's talk from a religious aspect.

From Quran:
* (And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?) "verse 80"
* (Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.")"verse 81"

http://quran.com/7

# Here are definitions of some words you might want to know :

commit:

1. To do, perform, or perpetrate: commit a murder.

Transgressing:

1. to violate a law, command, moral code, etc.; offend; sin.

Even wikipedia used the word "committed" to people who involoved in homosexual relationships.

# Also, the Presbyterian Church of Australia , declared homosexual practices to be sin in 1994.

#Here is the history that proves homosexual is a sin. If you are Christian or Jewish there are evidence from Bible and Torah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

I hope it's enough.

sojourner

You want scientific evidence..

1. Let's talk about "Darwin's theory of Evolution" which was proposed by a scientist called Charles Darwin. They figured that it's an invalid theory and some new scientists proved it wrong.

2. "The big bang theory" and "The big crunch theory". Various explanations and beliefs of "the beginning of the universe" not sure which one is right which one is wrong. And so on…

Human have limited abilities. Human's assumptions, predictions and suggestions not necessary accurate.

* Why I think homosexual is a sin?

There is no reliable evidence of scientists to consider homosexual a biological or a natural behavior from nature. So, might as well consider it a "sin" from a social and religious prerspectives.

you can also read : http://www.christiananswers.net/q-aig/aig-c040.html

Let's look at the history and let's talk from a religious aspect.

From Quran:
* (And [We had sent] Lot when he said to his people, "Do you commit such immorality as no one has preceded you with from among the worlds?) "verse 80"
* (Indeed, you approach men with desire, instead of women. Rather, you are a transgressing people.")"verse 81"

http://quran.com/7

# Here are definitions of some words you might want to know :

commit:

1. To do, perform, or perpetrate: commit a murder.

Transgressing:

1. to violate a law, command, moral code, etc.; offend; sin.

Even wikipedia used the word "committed" to people who involoved in homosexual relationships.

# Also, the Presbyterian Church of Australia , declared homosexual practices to be sin in 1994.

#Here is the history that proves homosexual is a sin. If you are Christian or Jewish there are evidence from Bible and Torah.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodom_and_Gomorrah

I hope it's enough.
Nope. Besides the fact that you're not listing the full definition for "commit," religious bias, based upon ancient, middle Eastern cultural values, is no justification for the systemic violence of dehumanization. Plus, the medical community has viewed homosexuality as normal for humans for at least last twenty-five years. the word "committed" is used because many societies refuse to recognize marriage. "Commit" means, not only "performance," but also "to pledge or bind." "Commit" is the only way many societies have given us to describe homosexual relationships that are as committed as marriage.

Nope.

Full Definition of INCOMPATIBLE
1: incapable of being held by one person at one time —used of offices that make conflicting demands on the holder
2: not compatible: as

a : incapable of association or harmonious coexistence <incompatible colors>

b : unsuitable for use together because of undesirable chemical or physiological effects<incompatible drugs>

c : not both true <incompatible propositions>

d : incapable of blending into a stable homogeneous mixture

Incompatible:

1. not compatible; unable to exist together in harmony:
She asked for a divorce because they were utterly incompatible.

2. contrary or opposed in character; discordant:
incompatible colors.

3. that cannot coexist or be conjoined.

4. Logic.
  1. (of two or more propositions) unable to be true simultaneously.
  2. (of two or more attributes of an object) unable to belong to the object simultaneously; inconsistent.
5. (of positions, functions, ranks, etc.) unable to be held simultaneously by one person.

it could mean that and it could mean this.

incompatible means not suited to each other so it not natural to have this relationship between same-sex because its abnormal .

incompatible = abnormal = unnatural ..

hope i proved my point.

Nope. Besides the fact that you're not listing the full definition for "commit," religious bias, based upon ancient, middle Eastern cultural values, is no justification for the systemic violence of dehumanization. Plus, the medical community has viewed homosexuality as normal for humans for at least last twenty-five years. the word "committed" is used because many societies refuse to recognize marriage. "Commit" means, not only "performance," but also "to pledge or bind." "Commit" is the only way many societies have given us to describe homosexual relationships that are as committed as marriage.

Could you prove me that "The medical community " researchers were not all homosexual? even one ?
Could you prove me that homsexual is natural?. no reliable evidence i guess.

Yeah , you could use it that way " the committed as marriage" or this way " the committed as crime"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
It hasn't been proven wrong.
If it's not a natural or normal behavior, then why is it observed in so frequently in so many species?
For a second, I thought Miss Piggy slamming her head on the table was something you was posting in response to this thread.
Could you prove me that "The medical community " researchers were not all homosexual? even one ?
:facepalm:
The burden of proof is on you if you are claiming all of these researchers are homosexuals themselves. Such a claim is entirely outside of logic and reason.
If your religion considers it sin, that is your religion. But it is your religion stepping into the realm of tyranny to impose their standards on the rest of society, especially when not all of society adheres to your religious views. And, socially considering it a sin has real, dire, and sometimes fatal consequences for homosexuals.
And many of us do not care, at all, what so ever about what the Bible and Quran says. Those books hold no power over us, they do not sway us, they do not guide or direct us, and the threats of eternal damnation and hellfire do not scare, worry, or concern us.

sojourner

Could you prove me that homsexual is natural?. no reliable evidence i guess.

Yeah , you could use it that way " the committed as marriage" or this way " the committed as crime"
It doesn't matter what their orientation was/is. The conclusions were based upon scientific evidence, not personal bias. The proof is that homosexuality doesn't appear in either the DSM IV or DSM V (which is the authority for diagnosing mental abnormalities).

chevron1

It matters because you're conflating Christian attitudes and mores with Pagan theology. It just doesn't work that way.

but there is no conflating. in fact some people think that christianity conflated pagan values like easter!

>>Ex Gay therapy being flawed is no proof, that there can't be a better one.

>>Many people want to switch their gender, they don't want to be, what they are. And many people don't want to be gay anymore, for various reasons.

There is a terrible therapy that is given to gays against their will and its important to talk about it, because it is rumored to be religious workers who advocate it and perpetrate forced chemical conversion. It's called trans-gay therapy. A friend told me that the movie "xxx: state of the union" starring vin diesel was a subtle allegory about gay reparative therapy, especially trans-gay therapy.

Below are pictures from the movie. in the top picture, the xxx tattoo on the back of the neck represents what this friend calls "trans-gay" therapy: the center x marks the injection point into the brain stem, the x's on either side represent the contents of the hypodermic - estrogen. In the bottom picture, the star vin diesel wears a motocycle pants with a black panel in the crotch area symbolizing castration due to estrogen exposure. It is called "trans-gay" therapy because it is supposed to transform a gay man into a transgender man by direct injection of trans hormones into the brain to feminize the brain only without affecting the body. this way he becomes and thinks like a woman, but they are hoping it will change his orientation too. they tell me that sometimes a gay will attend a party and then is knocked out with something like GHB and then he is injected and wakes up without knowing what happened.

The form of estrogen was used in the 1940s for chemical castration and is called Diethylstilbestrol or DES. According to the wikipedia, DES was once given to pregnant women and has a history of causing transgenderism in boys. Because Bruce Jenner has been transitioning to a woman, there has been some speculation about changes to his sexual orientation. It seems that over 60% of men who undergo transition by estrogen have some kind of change in their orientation: either they become bisexual or straight. I am afraid they suffer brain damage too (reduced brain volume, psychosis, lethargy) in addition to becoming like women and they never feel true love any more. That makes me think that there might be too much trade-off, because you're never the man you used to be.

Link added: 5/29/15

Bruce Jenner: Sexual Orientation Uncertain After Cross Sex Hormone Therapy

Picture added: 5/29/15

xxx_sofu.jpg