• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Girl Scouts refuse $100,000 check due to transgender stipulation

leibowde84

Veteran Member
I am proud of the Girl Scouts of America for this. They recieved a donation of $100,000 with the stipulation that none of the money be used to "help transgendered girls". Instead of accepting the money, the Girl Scouts came out and stood by their rule allowing transgendered girls into the organization. They said that, because of the stipulation, they felt it right to return the money. In their words, "we are here to help all girls". Moving in the right direction.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
GIF-celebrate-Cheer-cheerleading-Droopy-meh-sarcastic-wave-flag-woo-hoo-yay-GIF.gif

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
I am proud of the Girl Scouts of America for this. They recieved a donation of $100,000 with the stipulation that none of the money be used to "help transgendered girls".

As opposed to the Boy Scouts who sold out their mission to the LDS and <s******> the RCC. They wouldn't even allow boys who didn't fit the hetero/religious norm to join.

Let's face it. Women are morally superior.

Tom

leibowde84

Veteran Member
As opposed to the Boy Scouts who sold out their mission to the LDS and <s******> the RCC. They wouldn't even allow boys who didn't fit the hetero/religious norm to join.

Tom
Smarter and prettier too!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Tom
When my son was a Cub Scout, they let in atheists.
That's worth something.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I am proud of the Girl Scouts of America for this. They recieved a donation of $100,000 with the stipulation that none of the money be used to "help transgendered girls". Instead of accepting the money, the Girl Scouts came out and stood by their rule allowing transgendered girls into the organization. They said that, because of the stipulation, they felt it right to return the money. In their words, "we are here to help all girls". Moving in the right direction.
No merit badge today.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member

This and the cookies are two reasons why the Girl Scouts are so awesome.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
That is awesome! It's great that such an institute is embracing inclusiveness.
Now if the Boy Scouts would just work on their policies of exclusiveness.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
This and the cookies are two reasons why the Girl Scouts are so awesome.

I have four sisters, spread out over 20 years.
Nobody could run the Saint Barnabas Catholic Church GSA troop like my mother. My aunts weren't that different.

My family probably bought a 100K in trefoils alone.

And I was in my late teens before I learned that "girls need higher education, or else they'll be dependent on some man" wasn't a conservative value.
Tom

catch22

So the girl scouts are admitting that you can be a girl despite the hardware involved?

Cool. This is the same tactic 16 year old boys are using to get into the girls locker room for kicks. Lunacy.

Nietzsche

The Last Prussian
Premium Member
So the girl scouts are admitting that you can be a girl despite the hardware involved?

Cool. This is the same tactic 16 year old boys are using to get into the girls locker room for kicks. Lunacy.
..I'm willing to bet that anyone who does that is gonna be really obvious.

catch22

My point is only to demonstrate the naivete of the position to begin with. Maybe I'm just a little too old school, but penis means boy, vajay jay means girl.

Jamie Lee Curtis aside, there's simply no other way to see it... sex changes and what not included. I can say I'm black all day long, but I'm just not. I dunno, nevermind me.