• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Irony of the evolutionary belief

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
Niggle, there is a lot of leftovers and miscellany in there, see the onion paradox.
Then what do the two pair of Chromosomes contain?
'Neccesity' or 'genetic information' is more preferable?.
Or it's the same?
They sound same to me.

Evolution of DNA is maybe more correct in my answer.

Pogo

Oh dear lord almighty, DO NOT BRING UP ANOTHER PARADOX!!!

Good gad man, with all the problems with the other paradoxes, why would present another one?!
Next will be the C-value paradox...
The sky is falling
The sky is falling....
Give me a break, I never took a biology course, I were enginerd.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Come on, guys, get it together! Besides, so far as things go, humans remain humans, gorillas remain gorillas. Snakes remain snakes, dinosaurs were ugly.

YoursTrue

Or it's the same?
They sound same to me.

Perhaps someone educated here can help you answer that.

Pogo

Or it's the same?
They sound same to me.

As @McBell teased me, the correct term is C-value paradox.
C-value paradox refers to the lack of correlation between biological complexity and the intuitively expected protein-coding genomic information or DNA content.

Our genomes contain far more DNA than seems necessary just for our function, this leads to controversy over junk DNA and a whole lot of other unknowns. Onions have way more DNA than humans have and there are fish where two similar species have a ~ 500 to 1 ratio in genome size.
Late night Google it. It is not a problem for evolution, but it is an unknown. :)

YoursTrue

I saw some lizards turn color.
Ah ..very good. I'm sure evolutionists will have the answer. Maybe. Maybe not but they say they'll find out some day. As considered by many, no creator or permitted direction necessary for these phenomena. As if anyone has seen things happen billions of years ago. Or even before they were born, all that material packed into cells.

YoursTrue

As @McBell teased me, the correct term is C-value paradox.
C-value paradox refers to the lack of correlation between biological complexity and the intuitively expected protein-coding genomic information or DNA content.

Our genomes contain far more DNA than seems necessary just for our function, this leads to controversy over junk DNA and a whole lot of other unknowns. Onions have way more DNA than humans have and there are fish where two similar species have a ~ 500 to 1 ratio in genome size.
Late night Google it. It is not a problem for evolution, but it is an unknown. :)
Wow. C value paradox. What fabulous terms...as if scientists know...still some land animals are conjectured to have gone back to the water.

Pogo

Perhaps someone educated here can help you answer that.
Lot's of people, and for those who are sufficiently technologically literate, Google is a good place to start.

For the illiterate, a mouse left click on the blue words or a carriage return while the cursor (arrow or hand) will take you to a good start.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Lot's of people, and for those who are sufficiently technologically literate, Google is a good place to start.

For the illiterate, a mouse left click on the blue words or a carriage return while the cursor (arrow or hand) will take you to a good start.
alt+F4?

Pogo

Wow. C value paradox. What fabulous terms...as if scientists know...still some land animals are conjectured to have gone back to the water.
Yes, we know, we collect the DNA from cells and weigh it to see how much there is, it is not magic just something normal people do to figure out mass ratios like how much more than you I weigh?
This stupid routine does not make your philosophy look good.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
Well if you understood the value of paying people a livable wage we wouldn't be here.
See,. I can blame it all on you and your smiley face.
Should rename this thread something along the lines of "attempts at science shredding with a side order of lame half arse insults"

leroy

Why should we even consider it false in an evidence based debate such as done in science and loosely even in theological debaters.
Burden of proof is on the positor. you dismiss the FSM reasonably for lack of evidence.

Observations which are relevant to the hypothesis

Yeah, so you have to constrain the designer so we can determine whether whatever is in it's capabili

We see cut stone, not just stone and we see the quarries, men can cut stone and move it so it is consistent with design.

Mysterious ways is not a valid answer.
This is like the foutrth post where you evade the question………. I won’t even try to ask again

Pogo

This is like the foutrth post where you evade the question………. I won’t even try to ask again
Please don't until you have thought over Hitchen's razor for a while.
It describes a basis for communication for many of the scientifically literate here. It is not an evasion but a request for further thought on the part of the asserter.

Hitchens's razor is an epistemological razor that serves as a general rule for rejecting certain knowledge claims. It states "what can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence".[1][2][3] The razor was created by and later named after author and journalist Christopher Hitchens (1949–2011). It implies that the burden of proof regarding the truthfulness of a claim lies with the one who makes the claim; if this burden is not met, then the claim is unfounded, and its opponents need not argue further in order to dismiss it. Hitchens used this phrase specifically in the context of refuting religious belief.[3]

Why on earth would you or Ray Comfort expect to find a "pig with wings' in the fossil record??
We don't expect to find any such thing as we have already concluded that evolution is the biggest lie of the past millennium. If it was true, then we would have found millions of transitional fossils, which would be the evidence to support the theory. But the theory is dead in the water as there has never been a single shred of evidence to support it.

Pogo

We don't expect to find any such thing as we have already concluded that evolution is the biggest lie of the past millennium. If it was true, then we would have found millions of transitional fossils, which would be the evidence to support the theory. But the theory is dead in the water as there has never been a single shred of evidence to support it.
Since you find out version of evolution wrong, how do you explain the diversity of life on earth, Is it all an illusion due to lack of spirituallity, that we by definition cannot attain, or do you have anything to communicate with the rest of the world?

If you live in your spirit world and deny all else including our ability to understand, there is no point in your pretending to communicate.